Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

conversation with a middle eastern man

agent sneeky

all right guys this intel is from one of my best operatives one of my high,high,high up sources. i recently travled to a large city were i met an old friend of mine "agent stp" who was recently put in contact with a man with a deep middle eastern accent. this is how i was told it went down. agent stp was instructed by his higher ups to meet the middle eastern man at a taco bell parking lot so no ones suspicions would be alerted of course. the middle eastern man picked him up in an orange 1974 amc gremlin with one of those little hula dancers on the dash. anyways after they both put on their tin foil hats the middle eastern man began to tell a very interesting story regarding the dinar and its long awaited rv here's what i've been told was discussed. this might sound crazy but shabbi is scared of turtles especially the green ones. so his foes and political opponents within iraq have placed a huge snapping turtle right in front of the rv button. guys this discourged me as well but i was assured that the presidant knew of this and seal team six was preparing to take that pesky turtle out early this week so we are looking at wensday - thursday for the rv to happen. this is credible and verified i bet my reputation on it. go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go seal team six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 56

all right guys this intel is from one of my best operatives one of my high,high,high up sources. i recently travled to a large city were i met an old friend of mine "agent stp" who was recently put in contact with a man with a deep middle eastern accent. this is how i was told it went down. agent stp was instructed by his higher ups to meet the middle eastern man at a taco bell parking lot so no ones suspicions would be alerted of course. the middle eastern man picked him up in an orange 1974 amc gremlin with one of those little hula dancers on the dash. anyways after they both put on their tin foil hats the middle eastern man began to tell a very interesting story regarding the dinar and its long awaited rv here's what i've been told was discussed. this might sound crazy but shabbi is scared of turtles especially the green ones. so his foes and political opponents within iraq have placed a huge snapping turtle right in front of the rv button. guys this discourged me as well but i was assured that the presidant knew of this and seal team six was preparing to take that pesky turtle out early this week so we are looking at wensday - thursday for the rv to happen. this is credible and verified i bet my reputation on it. go rv!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go seal team six!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest your prove what u say!! :o

never ask for proof in rumor section --it is here just for that reason---rumors---just laugh, poke a bit of fun at them and remember who posts what---when it filters into other sections dismiss it as BS --remember for the most part you read it here are --RUMORS---when things do come true in rumors then credit SHOULD be given due---untill that time ,have fun, have hope, keep your life real and the most important reason ,stay safe, family safe and just plod along!

It will come to one and all in time---don't forget hard work and perseverance made more earth shattering changes through history than any investment---I sound like I am preaching here but never put all your hopes and dreams into one thing---keep pluggin who knows what waits around the corner way before this investment come to fruitition!

capt Cliff

• Downvote 1

Yo, Agent 'Not So' Sneeky

Just a heads up, U might want to imply that ur Possum's brother, uncle, or inbred cousin or something to deflect some of the neg's and to gain "credibility".

Also, I heard that it was the Ninja Turtles that were being sent in. :lol:

Quite Frankly .... there should be a "Comedy" post Section ..... Not sure why folks just get on here to post such stuff, other than for comedic value ... no minuses from me - just an observation that you should have a spot to post such things .... have a marvelous weekend!

Yo, Agent 'Not So' Sneeky

Just a heads up, U might want to imply that ur Possum's brother, uncle, or inbred cousin or something to deflect some of the neg's and to gain "credibility".

Also, I heard that it was the Ninja Turtles that were being sent in. :lol:

[/quo

Lol, ninja turtles!! :D

• Upvote 2

Man... Hahaha I Gave you a +1 Bringing you to -18 from -19 for the Laugh... Haha

I Know we are ALL Waiting and watching and Possibly getting uptight, But come on, Obviously he's just Posting a "Have a Laugh" Post... I Had a Laugh, So Thanks Sneek.

Trying to stay Positive, Krem

Edited by Krem

OMG...things are getting weirder by the day

Green turtle, aloha dancer...I love that. After the RV I shall have one...hmm..not a bad idea after all..thanks :)

Don't forget the Man from Sirius...I think the dude's name is SOLASU or something like that.They're supposedly light-years ahead of us in terms of evolution, technology etc. He could have at least given us date & rate........But no.

Why all the doggone negatives...the poster was trying to inject a little humor. It looks like we need to open a new post for sore tails, whiners and negative people who can't laugh once in a while. If this is life or death, they should have invested elsewhere. LIghten up with the negatives on folks just trying to lighten our wait on the RV!! :angry: It will all be ok some time tomorrow, or the next day, or the next or sometime. :P if it wasn't a little entertaining we would have to watch why Weiners shouldn't be emailed or why charlie was really the 1/2 of the 2 and a half :P

• Downvote 1