Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

More From Randy Koonce 6-12-11

harrysmug

6-12-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Military personnel are being given vouchers...but they are being given vouchers for current face value of dinars not any possible future rate...

6-12-2011 Guru Randy Koonce It looks so good for tomorrow I can't stand it...I've told you to watch 2 things...The money (budget) and Ministers...news says ministers approved Ministers of Electricity budget request--means they are ready to open budget and political blocks have agreed on security ministers and will resolve (vote) tomorrow (Sunday)...If they do what they say they are going to do, tomorrow (Sunday) this is over...If they don't announce ministers it may be delayed a few days...my rate based on the budget numbers is $3.21

I believe this is.bigger than Maliki and Allawi...they're too stupid to be important enough to pull this off....it's the big guy's behind the scenes that aren't satisfied yet, because things must go their way....they're in control of most of the worlds $$$$.......but they won't admit that they're actions are allowed within the limits of God's word, the Holy Bible..we're getting close to the RV though....go RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

6-12-2011 Guru Randy Koonce Military personnel are being given vouchers...but they are being given vouchers for current face value of dinars not any possible future rate...

6-12-2011 Guru Randy Koonce It looks so good for tomorrow I can't stand it...I've told you to watch 2 things...The money (budget) and Ministers...news says ministers approved Ministers of Electricity budget request--means they are ready to open budget and political blocks have agreed on security ministers and will resolve (vote) tomorrow (Sunday)...If they do what they say they are going to do, tomorrow (Sunday) this is over...If they don't announce ministers it may be delayed a few days...my rate based on the budget numbers is $3.21

SORRY DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GETTING YOUR INFO FROM BUT ITS DEAD WRONG, NEPHEW IS IN IRAQ WHO IS IN THE MARINES, HE HASN'T SEEN ONE VOUCHER, IN FACT THERE IS NOT ANY TALK AT ALL ON THE STREETS ABOUT A RV GO FIGURE!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by mrref