Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie News

Mountain man

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] MINISTER'S WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ANNOUNCED TODAY---THEY WERE PUBLISHED IN AN IRAQI NEWSPAPER LAST NIGHT AND OUR (COMPANY)INTERPERTATOR CALLED ME AND INTERPERTATED THE ARTICLE---

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] QUESTIONS ARE OK---JUST NOT ALL AT ONCE---PLEASE

[~nk] [perkey1995] When do think the real budget will. E opened appoved [okie_oil_man] perkey--i was understanding from the newspaper article that today budget would be released (rate will be extrapolated) from that article

[~nk] [okie_oil_man] the rate change will occur and be effective world wide and probably the us treasure will be amoung the first to know--this could be announced first by the b i s then the imf then the world bank-even before fore-x--theres a possibility that the fore-x may wait a while for the volintility factor to decrease before going on their exchange

[~nk] [okie_oil_man] i personally am expecting to receive more difinitive intel in this afternoon or night or at the latest tommorow

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] PERKEY--I WAS UNDERSTANDING FROM THE NEWSPAPER ARTICLE THAT TODAY BUDGET WOULD BE RELEASED (RATE WILL BE EXTRAPOLATED) FROM THAT ARTICLE

[~nk] [okie_oil_man] i did find out that our fine president has been the hold-up previously for the past couple of weeks trying to get another tax statue written regarding only foreign currency and wanting more taxes

ADDED:

[~nk] [baller] Since this is a world wide event no one person even Obama can hold it up

[okie_oil_man] baller--right---but he has been the delaying factor numerous times lately

• Upvote 4

I'm not hatin' on the Okies of this world, Im just really disgusted with those that follow him and his ilk. Makes you want to scream "what is wrong with you?". I seriously just don't get it.

Why do you read the Okie posts if you are so certain he is "full of it?" Why waste your time? By the way, we are all grown-ups and don't need your "Big Brother" attitude babysitting us and looking out for us. Just go away if you don't like the Okie posts and quit griping about them. We don't need you to "look out for us."

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 17

Why do you read the Okie posts if you are so certain he is "full of it?" Why waste your time? By the way, we are all grown-ups and don't need your "Big Brother" attitude babysitting us and looking out for us. Just go away if you don't like the Okie posts and quit griping about them. We don't need you to "look out for us."

To answer your questions.... Because it's (still) a relatively free world to do as we please as long as we don't cause harm to others...Nobody said to you that you need any "Big Brother " attitude.....Nor anybody forced that attitude on you, nor anybody decided they want to forcibly babysit you.....

" Just go away" you say? Sxxt, That's pretty strong. I don't like Okie's posts as I think it's guaranteed BS and still I do reserve the full right to read them. cos I feel like doing it ( fun, entertainment, curiosity, obsession,whatever).. Do you want me to go away too?

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6

To answer your questions.... Because it's (still) a relatively free world to do as we please as long as we don't cause harm to others...Nobody said to you that you need any "Big Brother " attitude.....Nor anybody forced that attitude on you, nor anybody decided they want to forcibly babysit you.....

" Just go away" you say? Sxxt, That's pretty strong. I don't like Okie's posts as I think it's guaranteed BS and still I do reserve the full right to read them. cos I feel like doing it ( fun, entertainment, curiosity, obsession,whatever).. Do you want me to go away too?

Mr Umbertino - I was not addressing you in my post, I was directing my questions to Worker Bee.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Mr Umbertino - I was not addressing you in my post, I was directing my questions to Worker Bee.

Star Ship maybe you misunderstood me? I said I wasn't being disrespectful to the okies and other gurus. I enjoy a good oakie post now and then. I was only questioning those that hang on to everyword they say and believe them over and over and over again. If that steps on your toes, sorry about that. It wasn't meant to be a personal message. Peace.

• Upvote 1