Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Newshound Posts

k98nights;

I cannot believe someone would give you a negative... +1, for speaking the truth... after all this is Dinar Vet's and from what I can see we have not taken any ones else's title... to include "Currency Newshound". Credibility is the name of this investment and I believe that Adam, and the DV's staff do a pretty darn good job of filtering junk when needed. Granted entertainment and rumors should be placed in their proper places - forums.

Keep up the awesome work... thanks...biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

Ya know i always wondered about that. I get his "news" post thru my email and read em daily on my cell while at work

Everyday i think it's gonna RV with all the good news lol

When i 1st started receiving them i read the whole post, now i just read the headlines

Works been busy so i don't really have alot of time to sift thru the BS

So on a pecentage level, how much is BS and how much is truth?

Thanks for the heads up

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

With so many people reading, posting and believing everything they see on Currency Newshound, I have to let you be aware that that site is NOT a good bonafide trustworthy news site. It's a currency site that dabbles in news and does not link to the original source of the stories they post. If you absolutely have to post their stuff, put it in the rumor section. Thanks. Currency Newshound has no professional journalistic credibility whatsoever.

I would never disagree with a mod K98, I hope you know that

But, They do not put the links to the newsarticles, but if you search the titles of the artciles, you can usually find the given article.

I posted the link to the article I think you are referring to from today

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Good evening!

I have posted utlizing "Currency Newshound" in the past and received positive comments and even thanked for the information and now all of a sudden 'k98nights' says my post contained an article having no validity. Mr. "k98nights" please provide some evidence this particular site is enumerating bogus and or uncredible information.

I am just a regular guy who happens to have spent hard earned money to become a VIP member of this site, of which I enjoy reading and hopefully providing positive and timely information for each of my fellow VIP members and guests.

Thank you for your time.

GG

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

What prompted me to post this was that when I click on currency newshound's links they take me right back to his own post. As a journalist, I like to see primary source material when reporting and reading a news story. If the story actually originated at AKnews for instance, I want to see a link directly back to that story.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

k98nights I just read on Currency Newshound that Warka Bank is bankrupt. Is it possible that you could dig up a credible news story to debunk this news. I'm really hoping it's not true as I have a lot of money sitting over there. Thanks

Joanne

I would never disagree with a mod K98, I hope you know that

But, They do not put the links to the newsarticles, but if you search the titles of the artciles, you can usually find the given article.

I posted the link to the article I think you are referring to from today

http://dinarvets.com...pter-7-charter/

so the point is --- if you trace back to the original news story with the link to that --- it can go to News --- if it's not the original news link --- it goes in Rumors.

there are many times when I am unable to find the original link --- therefore no way to check how current it is or know the source, which makes a big difference to me as to believe-ability!

Not exactly sure where to put this. I am a newbie, so be gentle with the beatdown!!!

http://www.latimes.c...llions-20110613,0,4414060.story

sorry but this is what I get from your link:

Page Not Found

We're sorry, the page you requested could not be found.

The URL link may have changed or expired. You may be able to find what you want by choosing a section from the navigation menu at the top of this page, by viewing our Site Map or by searching for a phrase or name below.

With so many people reading, posting and believing everything they see on Currency Newshound, I have to let you be aware that that site is NOT a good bonafide trustworthy news site. It's a currency site that dabbles in news and does not link to the original source of the stories they post. If you absolutely have to post their stuff, put it in the rumor section. Thanks. Currency Newshound has no professional journalistic credibility whatsoever.

Thanks for your info! :rolleyes:

I think all K98nights is saying is if you are going to post C.N.'s news, post in rumors. That gives a good lead to find a proper link. I've found most things on that site useful (not the meter) but you are correct in saying that unless there is a link, it has to be considered a rumor until proven one way or the other.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to have to agree, its getting to the point now that if there isn't a creditable link attached on to a post, I'm going to take it as entertainment; there's alooooooottttttt of poooo floating around out on these sites and I'm getting tired of digging for the peanuts. But I do like Dinervets, at least u all help find the peanuts and we all know most GI's stick together no matter how deep the pooooo is.

By the way posting on a phone suxs!!!!

I'm going to have to agree, its getting to the point now that if there isn't a creditable link attached on to a post, I'm going to take it as entertainment; there's alooooooottttttt of poooo floating around out on these sites and I'm getting tired of digging for the peanuts. But I do like Dinervets, at least u all help find the peanuts and we all know most GI's stick together no matter how deep the pooooo is.

By the way posting on a phone suxs!!!!

That is my point really... the linked news from official Iraqi news sites is bad enough with its lack of truth in reporting.... the secondary stuff isn't worth the time unless you use it to try to find the actual story. Even then, you can't trust anything coming out of Iraq as 100% truthful. It's in their cultural identity to lie through their teeth and call it truth.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Oh my... here goes that learning curve again ... that may be the nerve that night's is hitting right now!rolleyes.gif I will wade into this and take it a step farther. Just because it "has a link", just because it "has a source"... truth does not it make! Now I know that will mess with some of your heads, but we need to ask ourselves if the media ever lies, or asked another way... do they always tell the whole truth or just information that promotes and is slanted towards their views? So everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt, whether it be found in the "rumors" or "news"... because until it actually plays out we won't really know what is real. As one of my teacher used to say... "all that grey matter between our ears was placed their for a reason... use it"! Funny, all those years ago and it still applies today. Sorry if that steps on anybodies toes but when this is all said and done, and maybe not even then, we may actually see how much of it was "smoke and mirrors". JMO

• Upvote 6

Don't know what to really say on this. Kinda getting a sick feeling in my gut. I guess it's time to listen to my gut and not the Mods.

Good day to you.

You got that right because I post links with almost everything I do so links really don't mean anything because it really boils down to the Mods if they like what you post it stays but if a few people complain it gets lock down and the funny thing some of the people who complain have a real bad reputation but yet the mods bow down to their wishes I'm not saying all of them but most do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh my... here goes that learning curve again ... that may be the nerve that night's is hitting right now!rolleyes.gif I will wade into this and take it a step farther. Just because it "has a link", just because it "has a source"... truth does not it make! Now I know that will mess with some of your heads, but we need to ask ourselves if the media ever lies, or asked another way... do they always tell the whole truth or just information that promotes and is slanted towards their views? So everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt, whether it be found in the "rumors" or "news"... because until it actually plays out we won't really know what is real. As one of my teacher used to say... "all that grey matter between our ears was placed their for a reason... use it"! Funny, all those years ago and it still applies today. Sorry if that steps on anybodies toes but when this is all said and done, and maybe not even then, we may actually see how much of it was "smoke and mirrors". JMO

I concur! Thank you. :)

• Upvote 1

I concur! Thank you. :)

I agreed with you 100% but the links I've posted show you step by step where the law was broken

but because a few people even some of the mods don't like the truth so people bash my post and

then they lock it down.

According to KP everything is crap unless he agreed with it.

But that don't really bother me anymore because people still get to read what I'm saying and

that is good enough for me.

I agreed with you 100% but the links I've posted show you step by step where the law was broken

but because a few people even some of the mods don't like the truth so people bash my post and

then they lock it down.

According to KP everything is crap unless he agreed with it.

But that don't really bother me anymore because people still get to read what I'm saying and

that is good enough for me.

I believe you failed to understand rodandstaffs post or you wouldn't still be arguing! Perhaps you should review it.

Have a nice day. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Dude last year you were talking about the stars. Most of his stuff comes off the UN site.

Most folks just come here for a good time. But Woody is right if they don't want his stuff on here

Leave it where you found it. If they want to read it there they go to face book.

Woody boot me If you want . Y'all ain't what you use to be any way.

Now you want run good folks down the road.

Darn Shame

Dude last year you were talking about the stars. Most of his stuff comes off the UN site.

Most folks just come here for a good time. But Woody is right if they don't want his stuff on here

Leave it where you found it. If they want to read it there they go to face book.

Woody boot me If you want . Y'all ain't what you use to be any way.

Now you want run good folks down the road.

Darn Shame

Man I'm just trying to protect the credibility of our news forum by keeping non-linked, non-substantiated "news" out of the forum. If keeping bonafide news in the news forum is running people off, that's just too darn bad. You want BS stories go somewhere else. I'm sure TK, Okie, SteveI, Rudy, Enorrste, Gankans, and the rest of those morons will give you all the horseshyte you can handle.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1