Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the real reason for the rv delay is our pres Obama. the economy is so bad he needs a big improvement. look for the rv to happen closer to the election, then he can take credit for it.,

Don't know the reason for -1 but I gave u +1 to help even it out. As I don't know the reason for the delay.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

the real reason for the rv delay is our pres Obama. the economy is so bad he needs a big improvement. look for the rv to happen closer to the election, then he can take credit for it.,

Sounds like more of an opinion! Can either economy survive another 6mos without drastic changes?

• Upvote 2

I don 't think so,because,obama needs time for RV effect economy.People are going to quit there jobs,which,means new hires.people are going to buy new houses, that will help housing market. People will in vest in other markets.People will travel and buy other products.Geuss ,who,will get credit obama.But you and I will know differently on how it came about.Because,we are inform people,just get word out, let other people know how it came about. GO RV!!!

• Upvote 6

IMO only,

his statement is not to far fetched, go ahead and ding me for this but seriously, what else does O have to lock his position for a second term, ......Post RV is a huge backing to O, he just needs to sell it to the ppl that its his doing pulling the US out of debt.

Im sorry, but the whole crisis this country is in has put so many of us into a finacial mess, My own finacial goals are gone! my home is worthless, cost higher....and no hopes of rebounding soon, now its all about keeping my family's finacial sitiuation from sinking fast.

Washington and the banking sectors greed has started this and the finacial fallout from this crisis falls on us, the taxpayers! So really, is it unrealistic for them to use the RV for a pollitical campaign boost. I think not!....Good luck to all of us, Go RV!!

peace, out!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I have not posted much on this site, but we all have to start somewhere. So, yes, I am a newbie also.

Now why is it that we have to treat this new member as if he/she is stupid or something?

Weren't we all newbies at some point? Can we remember our first posts? Is our posted intel that much better or accurate than the newbies?

Everybody knows the reason that we have not had the RV yet because it is Bush's fault, as are all the current Obama problems! Just joking!!

Have a great day everybody!

i highly doubt there is enough Dinar holders to drastically change the state of the US economy. Highly unlikely that an RV will put much of a dent on unemployment and certainly do little to nothing for the housing market.

Howdy; that runs counter to my opinion! I believe there will be so much transfer of WEALTH that we will see the official unemployment number drop by up to 2%. Not only will people leave their jobs they have, all will spend some of the money and, a lot will spend at least half of the money within the first year!

This will help a lot! Unfortuately this will only drop the real unemployment by about 2%, so we will go from about 22% to 20% where I live. It is a start on the problem. :):):)

oh and you want to learn what the shift key does. AND DON'T USE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS. Geesh these people doing ALL CAPS and all lower case. Mavis Beacon already!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Any mistakes in this post are intentional...................................

Edited by Goeers

Howdy; that runs counter to my opinion! I believe there will be so much transfer of WEALTH that we will see the official unemployment number drop by up to 2%. Not only will people leave their jobs they have, all will spend some of the money and, a lot will spend at least half of the money within the first year!

This will help a lot! Unfortuately this will only drop the real unemployment by about 2%, so we will go from about 22% to 20% where I live. It is a start on the problem. :):):)

Yea i hear ya. I just disagree. With the state of things and how they are progressing I'm not sure everyone (at least the wise ones) will immediately run out and start burning money. Also those that retire, I'm not sure sure employers will rush to fill their positions; as can be seen with the amount of layoffs happening. THOSE jobs arent being re-filled. In fact I believe most employers would welcome the voluntary reduction to their payrolls.

If the state of the US economy was different...yea absolutely it would provide a jolt, just not now...not until things turn around if they ever do. Housing market...even if every new found millionaire runs out and buys a house it wont be nearly enough to fix the market. The ones that do will pay cash for them.

There might be a temporary bounce in the economic indicators, just like Obama's 'Bin Laden Bounce' but it will be shortly outlived. Too many other things need to be repaired in the economy first. JMO

oh and you want to learn what the shift key does. AND DON'T USE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE IT WILL LOOK LIKE THIS. Geesh these people doing ALL CAPS and all lower case. Mavis Beacon already!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Any mistakes in this post are intentional...................................

I posted in "caps lock" for the purpose of expression...I did not mean to offend you! Other posters on this site use color and font to express themsevles... It adds expression to the text...Kind of like adding 6 exclamation points to the end of a sentence...

Also, I agree with your earlier post that "O" has nothing to do with the RV...I think it has to do with Iraq getting certain things done..Things I only learn from opinions on this site...(and others, etc)

I believe everything is getting done and the hammer will drop when it is time....We just try to guess through what we learn on when it will happen...

I posted in "caps lock" for the purpose of expression...I did not mean to offend you! Other posters on this site use color and font to express themsevles... It adds expression to the text...Kind of like adding 6 exclamation points to the end of a sentence...

Also, I agree with your earlier post that "O" has nothing to do with the RV...I think it has to do with Iraq getting certain things done..Things I only learn from opinions on this site...(and others, etc)

I believe everything is getting done and the hammer will drop when it is time....We just try to guess through what we learn on when it will happen...

No no no....you're cool. Didn't mean to imply you as I knew what you were doing. There are a few (not many) on this forum that do it all the time. And Okie (although he doesn't post here but they get brought in) drives me up a wall with it! That's mainly what I was referring to. Regards my friend !

Edited by Goeers