Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino rumors from April 2011 to present

Kimberlye

When I first started looking for info regarding the dinar, I originally ended up on DD's site. If memory serves me correctly, Blaino first appeared on the scene on that site as well. This was when Roger still allowed comments from the members. Blaino was a jokester, comic, and rah rah commenter. I do not remember him bringing any info/intel to the table other than his funny/silly comments.

After the comments section was turned off I ended up over here. It was 3 or 4 months later that I started seeing posts/chats from this new "guru blaino". I would love to find out how he went from no intel to guru status.

• Upvote 4

No negatives from me, I have had a great time laughing at these post from you, Thanks

Blaino is a character, he tried to come into our chat here a couple times and lead a new flock of kool-aid drinking sheep, only to get eaten alive by the savy investors we have here. Okie tried the same thing here too at one time.

• Upvote 2

When I first started looking for info regarding the dinar, I originally ended up on DD's site. If memory serves me correctly, Blaino first appeared on the scene on that site as well. This was when Roger still allowed comments from the members. Blaino was a jokester, comic, and rah rah commenter. I do not remember him bringing any info/intel to the table other than his funny/silly comments.

After the comments section was turned off I ended up over here. It was 3 or 4 months later that I started seeing posts/chats from this new "guru blaino". I would love to find out how he went from no intel to guru status.

Same thing happened to me regarding Enorrste (Get Team) About a year and a half ago, maybe two, I complimented Enorrste on his writing. We ended up chatting quite a bit and he knew nothing at all -- he didn't have any intel at all, it was all his opinion; although very smart, IMO. Then I come back and he is a "Guru"???? Interesting is all I can say. ;););)

No negatives from me, I have had a great time laughing at these post from you, Thanks

Blaino is a character, he tried to come into our chat here a couple times and lead a new flock of kool-aid drinking sheep, only to get eaten alive by the savy investors we have here. Okie tried the same thing here too at one time.

Thank you. I figure in some way, maybe this will make them accountable for what they say.

They tried to come in chat???? :P:P:P That's why I like this site so much. :D

• Upvote 1

this is garabge, along with all those other jokers he list. This is how he and the rest of them get their rocks off , poking at the people in this investment. i think what they write is funny and entertaining, but some people in this, cant put up with it, and stay up set. IMO just relax let these guys have their fun, cause when this does RV im going to do a bunch of fly bys up there on ole okies runway giving him the high sign and laughing all the way to the bank!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: GO RV!!!

• Upvote 2

Kimberlye,

Awesome Job!!! We've seen Tony/TonyTNT, Okie and now Blaino missed predictions that were presented as fact. Who are you going to profile next (lol) ????

LOL, There's a lot of new "gurus" around since I was here last, over a year ago, so I'm just learning them. I don't even know the sites that they're on.

Anyway, this zzzzzzzzz person really has some doozies and also SteveI. Not sure yet. What do you think? <_<<_<

how can people who start with no credibility to begin with be held to accountability?

Touche' As I've said, I think it is helpful for those members just getting into this investment to see what is being posted and to judge for themselves what they want to believe and who they want to believe. We can't stop the rumors or pretend they are not there, but maybe we can keep a few people grounded. It is, IMO, very enlightening to see the posts from one person by date and follow their "intel." Just my opinion, though. :)

• Upvote 1

how can people who start with no credibility to begin with be held to accountability?

PleasantalleySun (pleasant name) you are so politically correct in that question...but to inject common sense and logic would take sooo much fun and humor out of the posts. cheers! :D (you do a great job!!) ;)

That's why I like this site so much. :D

End Quote

This site/Forum is absolutely the Best bar none when it comes to Dinar-related sites/Forums. The wit and intelligence levels here are DISPROPORTIONATELY and embarrassingly ( for the other places) higher than what's found on the other Forums.

• Upvote 4

Kimberlye,

Awesome Job!!! We've seen Tony/TonyTNT, Okie and now Blaino missed predictions that were presented as fact. Who are you going to profile next (lol) ????

Maybe Santa Clause is going to be the next Guru roflmao Those guys at Dinar Guru are nothing but SNAKE OIL SALESMAN and they want you to pay for all that BS they are telling people all the BS they are handing out. You gotta be a complete moron not only to believe the BS they are handing out but to also what to charge you for joining their forums? hahahahahahaha :P :P :P :P

Edited by hozer
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Blaino needs to be inserted into a wood chipper. Head first.

Hey, did you read that before you posted it?

Do you always respond with violent recommendations when you disagree with people or the things they share?

One can only HOPE you don't have children!

I find it amazing that you have somehow managed to develop this ability to read minds, dictate motivations and apparently hold yourself in such a superior position.

If you're off the meds, well... it's somewhat explainable... if you aren't... maybe you need to see the Doctor.... again..... soon!

Try to control your propensity to call out for the death and dismemberment of others. It's generally considered rude and distasteful.... kind of a "self appraisal" of your persona, and you MUST know yourself, hence it seems to be accurate.

I however forgive you publicly, right here, right now for anything bad you ever thought about me, anything bad you ever said about me and for all the stuff I figure you said or thought about me... that you may never have actually said or thought!

Have a great and fulfilling life, rewards and benefits commensurate with you faculties and actions!

Blaino

Best of luck in all your future endeavors!

• Downvote 7

Do you always respond with violent recommendations when you disagree with people or the things they share?

I find it amazing that you have somehow managed to develop this ability to read minds, dictate motivations and apparently hold yourself in such a superior position.

If you're off the meds, well... it's somewhat explainable... if you aren't... maybe you need to see the Doctor.... again..... soon!

Try to control your propensity to call out for the death and dismemberment of others. It's generally considered rude and distasteful.... kind of a "self appraisal" of your persona, and you MUST know yourself, hence it seems to be accurate.

I however forgive you publicly, right here, right now for anything bad you ever thought about me, anything bad you ever said about me and for all the stuff I figure you said or thought about me... that you may never have actually said or thought!

Have a great and fulfilling life, rewards and benefits commensurate with you faculties and actions!

Blaino

is this the same blaino from the okie oil man site? if so, why do you keep making predictions that just dont come true. i would stop after the second or third one because i dont like sticking my neck and reputation out on the line. you keep misleading all these hard working people whose thoughts are a little clouded by the promises from you of making millions. you should be ashamed and owe a lot of people an apology.

• Upvote 4

Blaino

Blaino, you're responding to a person that isn't here anymore, besides that post is from June.

• Upvote 2

Blaino

Seriously... you bump a thread from June in order to defend yourself against an immature comment... yet, fail to address the original poster's viewpoint? That's deflection and disingenuous. You're proving your reputation. Address it... as well as the post before mine, weneedrv's...

• Upvote 2

If U look at the Thread "Well here we are ..... Freeway Bill" by Papster here in the Rumor Section

U will see where I Referenced this Thread by Kimberly in Response to Blaino's post in that Thread.

That is the Reason for the "Random" Response by Blaino.

I Luv that This Sites Data Base has the Memory of an Elephant !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 3

4-11-2011 Guru Blaino made a follow up call and had permission to release it [the rate] would be above $6.18

4-21-2011 Guru Blaino May happen between Thursday PM (Baghdad) and morning prayers on Friday....

4-23-2011 Guru Blaino OK, Citizens… Not enough to call it as “Happening NOW” but it’s looking VERY GOOD… the next 10 to 12 hours may deliver us. We have a ton of stuff… just not enough to be able to definitively say “RV NOW!"

4-25-2011 Guru Blaino Best Guess: By Thursday PM (here) April 28th, 2011 .... and as I told you before $5.72 give or take the same 45 cents....I published it [rate] in early December 2010, and have NOTHING YET to deter me on rate...

4-28-2011 Guru Blaino Date: the prime opportunity for the RV, imo, is after 9pm central standard time tonight, Thurs, April 28, 9pm (central standard time) = all banks in USA are closed (even HAWAII)....+... About the time for morning prayers in Baghdad, known as the best time for information to be spread to the people

5-13-2011 Guru Blaino WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE RV TO HAPPEN BEFORE MIDNIGHT TONIGHT [last night]...HE SAYS TO LOOK FOR A RATE OVER $5.00....

5-24-2011 Guru Blaino 1. Major Bank, South East, bulking [up] on cash twice in the last 2 weeks, re-training on the DeLarue Machine (with IQD!) on Saturday, solving "IT" issues today.... now on watch.... (yes, for that!) 2. Second Major Bank (Different brand) in the land of the Lone Star... is in the early stages of "connection establishment" to the network of systems connecting all the significant Banks, prepping Staff (overtime $) and so on.... did you bring your glasses? The "read between the lines" glasses? 'Nuff Said!

5-25-2011 GURU BLAINO Getting mixed signals in our intel for today. We are informed that it was supposed to go last night (Monday), then today (Tuesday)...and now... (wait for it...)..."tonight"! ...When things confirm a lil more, we'll let you know...

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad. Some quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

5-28-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday!

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday...Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves.....so we wait a little while longer...the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens...it's done

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino (Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

6-11-2011 Guru Blaino One of our another site.com ForEx & Stock Market Intel Guys...with a 35 year winning business track record says that Monday, the 13th, fits the mold for an "increase in the value in the Iraqi Dinar". Poppy, Rich Queen, Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty &...more...believe...that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days..this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone...somewhere between 52 & 137 countries..."IT" must happen TOGETHER.

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

6-12-2011 Guru Blaino It seems the end is at hand...finally!...had indepth intel conferences & conversations...with our intel teams including Okie, Longfellow, Dusty, Studley, Chickenhunter, Gump, Rich Queen, Seeker, Poppy2. Here's what we feel secure to release: 1. Major American Bank, "Noticed to be ready for Monday 13, June. 2. Electricity Minister "gets"...funding (GOTTA have a "increase in value" of the IQD to float that boat!) 3. ...solid proof of the release of the "lower Denominations" 4. Solid proof that prices are changing EVERYWHERE in Iraq!...member...arrived, saw & knows! 5. answer to LACK of any kind of pictures...Authorities place a seal on the lenses of the cameras...& warn: If tampered with in ANY way..prepare to be DETAINED! Also, the subject if taboo for discussion ANYWHERE! 6. We have the whole voucher program, detailed. 7. Notice to the big 4 banks...to inform them revaluation was due this weekend, for Monday banking. 8. UST, IMF, WB, & related parties have FINALLY got the software to "run" right!

Read more:

I may get negatives for this, but the part in red is by far the most ridiculous thing I have heard so far! LMAO :lol::lol::lol:

Wow!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure::blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 2

Seriously... you bump a thread from June in order to defend yourself against an immature comment... yet, fail to address the original poster's viewpoint? That's deflection and disingenuous. You're proving your reputation. Address it... as well as the post before mine, weneedrv's...

No... I was never on Okie's site... He was on mine for a time. We were friends, but after a handful of ethnic comments over several months that were not apologized for someone (Miskebaum)built him a site that he "couldn't be thrown off of" (like he was on all the rest) and I asked that he not return to the Planet site.

I have worked hard to keep the Planet clear and clean of "guru" types and to provide a date and a rate and such information as I get that appears credible. I have always told people NOT to buy reserves and promoted ONLY dealers that will return dinar for all money sent them.... not the reserve game! I have seen too many lose hard earned money playing the speculation game.

I do have a solution for you if you only want confirmed facts regarding the dinar: Get on to the CBI website and NO WHERE ELSE! The time frame between the first "Dinarian" finding out and the last one knowing (sleeping, sickness and lack of attention discounted) is probably under 10 minutes... you won't miss a thing!

Also, I didn't realize the original post was from June... Please try to find it in your cavernous mega heart to overlook or ...(do I dare say) ... forgive this serious transgression of both thread etiquette and poor judgement, as you have demonstrated such a tremendous capacity for Humane Consideration.

Also, please explain how it is that I am "pumping" and also, if it's not too much trouble.. how exactly it is that I am "profiteering" on the lapse of time between whenever and now.

B

• Downvote 1

In Case U Missed It - Here Is Blaino's Prediction From Last Week ....

GURU BLAINO POST 2 DEC

12-1-2011 Guru Blaino There

are some National scale players - mega corps, Countries, several

wealthy types (very BIG Fish)...have in fact CASHED OUT using leveraged

deals...asset backed. It's different than you going to your

bank and cashing out. I did get confirmation. Smoky Joe (Biden) has

been over there having meetings with governor of the Central Bank of

Iraq (al Shabibi) and most of the conversations and agreements are

complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi. We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell. Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

Publicado por FORO DINAR GURUS

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1fOQVvTIx

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/93311-well-here-we-are-and-where-are-we-freeway-bill-vnjw-post-ptr-forum-11292011/#ixzz1fpTBNCWh

It Doesn't Appear That the 24-30 Hour Countdown Was A Success ! :o

• Upvote 5