Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

O's appointment to Dept of Commerce

GreenLantern

Let me share something with you. Life does not have to be like this! These people are still human beings regardless of their sexual orientation. To show them hatred is contrary to all of the bible's teachings. I guarantee this. Show them love and compassion. Try to understand the differences and focus on your similarities. I promise, life is a very enjoyable experience to all of those who embrace it. So do just that!

(ANGELS SINGING) ....... A VOICE OF REASON !!!!!!! What a miserable way to live ... being all filled with hate and pent up condemnation. It is a big beautiful world out there. To say that God does not love all is the biggest slap in the face to the Christian faith. If I recall correctly, Christ died for all, not just those who embrace one ideology!

Thank you for showing your true colors. Pedophilia is definitely wrong.

Unfortunately for you and your narrow mind, the bible is not law! There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring sexuality. I find that most people that dislike homosexuals or those similar tend to have homosexual tendencies that they dislike within themselves. Just a thought.

I will say this as politely as I can... you don't know many people then and should get out more... maybe to real America. The g** agenda is such a small, though politically powerful agenda... but if it came down to a straight outright vote... would you support the g** agenda or not? Take the D or the R out of it... I think you would find just how few people really supported that view. Though now it is obvious the media has made it "politically incorrect" to speak out how you really feel when you see "unnatural behavior". What other species do you see "homosexual behavior"? Humans... and we are supposed to be the ones with the "brains"??? It doesn't lead to reproduction, and if they couldn't force their agenda on our kids in school it sure the heck wouldn't be a growing political and now sexual movement. Yes, you cram some deviant behavior down someones throat (no pun intended) they will start to accept it as "normal". If we give up our moral compass and conscience where does that lead us to? Here is an example... Home Depot is now a avid supporter of the g** agenda, so much so that they now sponsor certain events. This, as an example of what I am talking about is what I just received from the American Family Association:

Home Depot petitions delivered - see their response

On Thursday, June 3, American Family Association delivered 474,161 petition signatures to Home Depot chairman Frank Blake. AFA also addressed the board of directors and shareholders during their annual meeting.June 6, 2011

Dear R & S,

AFA Vice-president Buddy Smith appealed to Chairman Blake to review Home Depot's extensive support for homosexual activism and direct the company toward neutrality in the culture war.

Chairman Blake quickly discounted the petitions by reaffirming Home Depot's commitment to dedicating corporate resources to groups who advocate g** marriage and the advancement of homosexuality and transgenderism.

In part, Chairman Blake said, "I hope all of our shareholders understand that we're a company that respects the diversity of our associates, our customers, and the communities where we do business."

Home Depot is sponsoring "Southern Maine Pride" in Portland, Maine next weekend. Last year, Home Depot set up a Kid's Workshop booth at the event. Children were exposed to "drag queens," nudity, and other homosexual activities.

AFA is promoting a boycott of Home Depot until it agrees to remain neutral in the homosexual culture war.

Is this the kind of behavior we want our kids growing up to think is "normal"... exposing young minds to deviant behavior at such an impressionable age? I for one think this is just "WRONG"!

Do I hate Homosexuals ... No! Do I condone their behavior .... NO! Will I quietly sit by and let them cram their agenda down my throat and expect me to just keep quiet ... not a chance! This is America, and as long as we still have a voice and still have some moral backbone in this country... I plan on speaking my mind. And yes... thanks to my father and many, many brave veterans I gained that privilege to do just that, and I for one don't want to waste the lives that were shed for me to stand up for what I believe. Thank you veterans and Thank God we still have some freedoms... like this one... freedom of speech!

Outing myself about what?

Just out of curiosity why do you purposefully misspell ***? It's not a bad word by any means.

Just so you know.... this program won't let you say g**... watch.... *** ... see what I mean!rolleyes.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

It sounds to me like you should do a little more research on this one. Lots of other species have homosexual interactions.

In the event that you don't believe me . . . here's a link!

http://news.national..._gayanimal.html

If I were to make an assumption about you, the assumption would be that you would find a way to discredit the article and then decide not to read it. So, why don't you prove me wrong and then let's see what you got.

My Quote:

What other species do you see "homosexual behavior"? Humans... and we are supposed to be the ones with the "brains"???

Yes, you could say "some science" supports this behavior, but being around animals in one capacity or another all of my life I would say that is not the norm. Was discussing this with my wife last night, who grew up on a farm. Yes, females will play around with other cows when in heat... mainly to attract the bulls attention. Once that happens nature takes it's course and they don't mess with the females any more. I have known young men and women who were been so full of testosterone that they try whatever they can to find some form of outlet to relieve their sexual overdrive... that doesn't mean it is a lifestyle or it is permanent.

Quote from your article: She argues that female macaques may enhance their social position through homosexual intimacy which in turn influences breeding success. Parish says, "Taking something that's nonreproductive, like mounting another female—if it leads to control of a resource or acquisition of a resource or a good alliance partner, that could directly impact your reproductive success."

I am not in the mood to be drawn into some long drawn out discussion on sex at the moment, and to be honest if you are so set in your ways... by the example that you just "assumed" I would not read your article...then I am not so sure that I may just be wasting my time.

I am no expert, I have just have lived life for 51 years and have experienced a lot in those years. I have had several friends that are g** but I have never condoned their behavior. I don't condemn them, but I let them know where I stand. I have also known several who have come out of that life style and were grateful to go back to being straight. Upon my observation, and their feedback it amazes me that they use the term g** in the first place, as I "personally" have not met anyone really really fulfilled in that lifestyle (remember... I said I have not personally met... that may not be your experience, just sharing mine). I have met a lot of unhappy, even angry homosexuals who lash out at anyone who opposes them. Of course the argument can be made that many married straight couples are not exactly "happy" (i.e... high divorce rate) but that may be an altogether issue.

The point I am trying to make sir is that you assume anyone who opposes the g* lifestyle has g** tendencies.... you couldn't be more wrong. Oh sure, there may be a few overly zealous folk out there who have to swing from one extreme to another, and bash everyone in sight that doesn't agree with them... but don't lump everyone into that boat. I choose to believe that there are moral guidelines laid out for us. Take the time to study the real history of this country.. not the fabricated one laid out in our modern day history books. Our forefathers fought and died to form a country that allowed religious freedom... and one quote I remember is "our nation will remain a great nation as long as it remains a good (as in Godly) nation. When it ceases to be good... it will cease to be great." History generally shows us that any nation that becomes overly consumed with pleasure, and extreme behavior begins to quickly decline and usually will implode upon itself. Rome is a good example. But I digress. The bottom line for me. I choose to believe that there is a God, He laid out a plan for "Adam and Eve" (note: not Adam and Steve), and said that it was "good" (very good I might add). Now we did a lot to mess that up out of disobedience and so were given over to all kinds of depravity. Am I condemning one segment of the population... no way. All have sinned and fallen short. That is why we need a savior. So I don't condemn sinners...I are one as they say! I choose to follow the guidelines and moral codes laid out in the Bible and for 32 years have had a wonderful fulfilled marriage to wonderful wife, and btw we satisfy each others needs (emotionally, intellectually, and sexually)in every way. Am I perfect... not on your life! But, I would rather stand for something then fall for everything. I choose to follow the Lord as I understand Him. You my friend, have to make choices in your life too. You have a right to choose whichever way you want... that is the beauty of this free country. If you choice is right, and you live life any way you please... it wont' bother me one bit. If however, my choice is right, and some day we will have to answer for ever action in our lives and face judgement for bad choices... ya see where this is going? Have a great day!

I don't think you *** bashers really understand what this country stands for or how it started. This country got started by people that believed in religions that were not acceptable in another countries so they packed their bags and found a new home where they can believe in what they want with no persecution. Now you’re going to say that what they believe in can't happen here, if you don't like it here why don't you pack your bags and head to Africa I here that they don't like gays either. But here in the USA everyone should be FREE!!! to choose their own sexuality and what they believe in. Thanks now lets hear what you got to say because I'm sure you'll bash me for saying this and by the way I am not *** just some one who believes in what this country used to stand for.

• Upvote 1

It sounds to me like you should do a little more research on this one. Lots of other species have homosexual interactions.

In the event that you don't believe me . . . here's a link!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2004/07/0722_040722_gayanimal.html

If I were to make an assumption about you, the assumption would be that you would find a way to discredit the article and then decide not to read it. So, why don't you prove me wrong and then let's see what you got.

He said "WE" are the ones with the "BRAINS"! The bible is VERY clear about right and worng. So lets put it this way. Show me any place in the bible where it says homosexuality is right in God's eyes!! It says directly the opposite in point of fact! Two cities got erased from existance because they went against the natural order as set forth by God. That's a pretty strong example for where God stands. As christians we are to follow God's laws and examples. Maybe we need another cleansing to rid the world of this blight!!

I don't think you *** bashers really understand what this country stands for or how it started. This country got started by people that believed in religions that were not acceptable in another countries so they packed their bags and found a new home where they can believe in what they want with no persecution. Now you’re going to say that what they believe in can't happen here, if you don't like it here why don't you pack your bags and head to Africa I here that they don't like gays either. But here in the USA everyone should be FREE!!! to choose their own sexuality and what they believe in. Thanks now lets hear what you got to say because I'm sure you'll bash me for saying this and by the way I am not *** just some one who believes in what this country used to stand for.

Chris600... let me make it clear why I even stepped into this quickly disintegrating conversation... Quote " I find that most people that dislike homosexuals or those similar tend to have homosexual tendencies that they dislike within themselves. Just a thought." (end quote). Just so you know... I am not g** bashing, I am opposed to someone that crams their lifestyle at me and tells me to keep my mouth shut. Or, as in this case someone who can "read minds" and knows all about the human race... yeah, might wanna rethink that one. Our forefathers came here because of state licensed church's not allowing them to worship God in the way they understood the Bible.... don't honestly know where you are coming from with this quote either..."Now you’re going to say that what they believe in can't happen here, if you don't like it here why don't you pack your bags and head to Africa I here that they don't like gays ." (end qoute). Maybe I missed something, and yes, it seems everyone is spouting something from both sides (or all sides... whatever the case may be), did someone tell you to leave? That you couldn't have an opinion? I thought our constitution afforded us the right to speak our beliefs.... even when they may no longer seem popular.

I guess what I am opposed to is the aggressive behavior of the g** community insisting through public education to teach every little Billy and Susie in school that their lifestyle behavior is "normal". What if their parents don't think so... what about their rights? Doesn't that matter? Or are you going to take that right away from them because they think differently than you? I am not going to kill someone who thinks differently than me, believes differently than me, or chooses a different path than mine... we all have a free will and choice. BUT... let me remind you... this is still America friend, and we still have a right (at least the last time I checked) to protect ourselves.... first by free speech(which I am exercising here), and then by any legal means necessary. Do I "feel threatened by the g** community"? No, but all I am trying to say is don't expect me to hand my kids over to some teacher that will tell them it is o.k. when that is not what we as parents believe. Does that sound like someone trying to throw someone out to you?wink.gif Nuff said.

Edited by RodandStaff

Chris600... let me make it clear why I even stepped into this quickly disintegrating conversation... Quote " I find that most people that dislike homosexuals or those similar tend to have homosexual tendencies that they dislike within themselves. Just a thought." (end quote). Just so you know... I am not g** bashing, I am opposed to someone that crams their lifestyle at me and tells me to keep my mouth shut. Or, as in this case someone who can "read minds" and knows all about the human race... yeah, might wanna rethink that one. Our forefathers came here because of state licensed church's not allowing them to worship God in the way they understood the Bible.... don't honestly know where you are coming from with this quote either..."Now you’re going to say that what they believe in can't happen here, if you don't like it here why don't you pack your bags and head to Africa I here that they don't like gays ." (end qoute). Maybe I missed something, and yes, it seems everyone is spouting something from both sides (or all sides... whatever the case may be), did someone tell you to leave? That you couldn't have an opinion? I thought our constitution afforded us the right to speak our beliefs.... even when they may no longer seem popular.

I guess what I am opposed to is the aggressive behavior of the g** community insisting through public education to teach every little Billy and Susie in school that their lifestyle behavior is "normal". What if their parents don't think so... what about their rights? Doesn't that matter? Or are you going to take that right away from them because they think differently than you? I am not going to kill someone who thinks differently than me, believes differently than me, or chooses a different path than mine... we all have a free will and choice. BUT... let me remind you... this is still America friend, and we still have a right (at least the last time I checked) to protect ourselves.... first by free speech(which I am exercising here), and then by any legal means necessary. Do I "feel threatened by the g** community"? No, but all I am trying to say is don't expect me to hand my kids over to some teacher that will tell them it is o.k. when that is not what we as parents believe. Does that sound like someone trying to throw someone out to you?wink.gif Nuff said.

I guess were I'm coming from is this is America and every one has the Freedom of choice and some people choose to be homosexual and that is their choice, my point was if you don't like the fact that they have that choice I know other countries like Africa don't give that freedom. As to the *** communtity forcing their life style on kids thats a good question but I do remember when I was in school they cramed christianality in my face. I do have my own beliefs in the greater powers but I don't read the bible. Being a homosexual may not be normal but what is normal I don't know, do you? Just so we have an understanding I do believe that you have the right to voice your opinion and concerns as does everyone. I was never trying to say you can't have an opinion I was just stating that everyones opinion counts even theirs. My last statement, I have 5 kids my self and I try to make sure that they are open to many beliefs so they them selves can choose which beliefs they want to believe in.

I guess were I'm coming from is this is America and every one has the Freedom of choice and some people choose to be homosexual and that is their choice, my point was if you don't like the fact that they have that choice I know other countries like Africa don't give that freedom. As to the *** communtity forcing their life style on kids thats a good question but I do remember when I was in school they cramed christianality in my face. I do have my own beliefs in the greater powers but I don't read the bible. Being a homosexual may not be normal but what is normal I don't know, do you? Just so we have an understanding I do believe that you have the right to voice your opinion and concerns as does everyone. I was never trying to say you can't have an opinion I was just stating that everyones opinion counts even theirs. My last statement, I have 5 kids my self and I try to make sure that they are open to many beliefs so they them selves can choose which beliefs they want to believe in.

I'm hearing you, and thank you for being frank... and if someone leans strong one way or the other... well, they are probably in the greatest nation on earth then. In some countries you get killed for both views! So what do we have to complain about? Peace... and let freedom reign!

He said "WE" are the ones with the "BRAINS"! The bible is VERY clear about right and worng. So lets put it this way. Show me any place in the bible where it says homosexuality is right in God's eyes!! It says directly the opposite in point of fact! Two cities got erased from existance because they went against the natural order as set forth by God. That's a pretty strong example for where God stands. As christians we are to follow God's laws and examples. Maybe we need another cleansing to rid the world of this blight!!

Oh believe me ..there is more to come in the future of this post from me but a couple real quick points:

1) segments of the Christian faith claim and propose that Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed because of homosexuality and attempted rape and so forth ( I got it all down) .... that is what is implied in the Bible.... but what is actualy said is that the cities were destroyed because of lack of hospitality to strangers. Do we believe what is implied or what is "said".

2) Do some research into whether King James (of the King James Version fame) was *** or not ..... you may be disapointed or even suprised.

3) Most *** people simply want to live and let live. They sometimes become agressive and fight because of the discrimnation and abuse they endure . Many a group before have stood up and fought the same fight ... women, blacks, jews, the handicapped, etc. A segment of society has to fight when they are mistreated. IF I AM CORRECT THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING THE MIDDLE EASTERN WORLD (READ IRAQ) DOES HERE RIGHT ... FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE ABUSES THEY HAVE ENDURED. OH BUT THAT IS OKAY FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR IT BRINGS TO YOU. God you all would be rudely awakened if *** people stopped spending money in your businesses, etc.

SIMPLY, you don't have to agree with the lifestyle. I don't agree with all of the straight ways of life out there ...... aborting babies, mooching off the government to care for our children we can't afford, marrying for benefits and a big wedding just to divorce two years down the road when life isn't perfect, etc. , TOSSING THEIR *** KIDS OUT ON THE STREET , OUT OF THEIR CHURCH, ETC. ... god the list could go on and on.

4) Gays are not indoctrinating the Children....... AND THE CRAP ABOUT GAYS BEING PEDOPHILES AS A WHOLE IS AN ARDANT LIE. .... AGAIN, MANY MORE STRAIGHTS ABUSE CHILDREN THEN GAYS , MANY MORE STRAIGHTS RAPE, AND MANY MORE STRAIGHTS HAVE STDS/HIV THAN GAYS.

FACTS PEOPLE FACTS.

I'm with you here 100%.

We christians have a right to not have your ho mo agenda forced upon us! We have very right to fight back force our agenda of God's law upon you! Here the majority rules not the minority! Thats what a Republic is all about the rule of the majority! So if you don't like the rule of the majority move!

Sounds like you're asking for a genocide of a sort. When I hear cleansing I start to wonder. What are your intentions. I can't imagine your God would support any sort of cleansing.

God erased two whole cities for disobeyong his laws! If it's good enough for God it's sure good enough for me.

Oh believe me ..there is more to come in the future of this post from me but a couple real quick points:

1) segments of the Christian faith claim and propose that Sodom and Gomorah were destroyed because of homosexuality and attempted rape and so forth ( I got it all down) .... that is what is implied in the Bible.... but what is actualy said is that the cities were destroyed because of lack of hospitality to strangers. Do we believe what is implied or what is "said".

That is complkete BS!

Gen 18: 20And the LORD said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous;

Gen 19: 12And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:

13For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

That's not for a lack of hpsitality!

2) Do some research into whether King James (of the King James Version fame) was *** or not ..... you may be disapointed or even suprised.

3) Most *** people simply want to live and let live. They sometimes become agressive and fight because of the discrimnation and abuse they endure . Many a group before have stood up and fought the same fight ... women, blacks, jews, the handicapped, etc. A segment of society has to fight when they are mistreated. IF I AM CORRECT THAT IS WHAT WE ARE HOPING THE MIDDLE EASTERN WORLD (READ IRAQ) DOES HERE RIGHT ... FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE ABUSES THEY HAVE ENDURED. OH BUT THAT IS OKAY FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR IT BRINGS TO YOU. God you all would be rudely awakened if *** people stopped spending money in your businesses, etc.

So you feel you have not gotten your just due?? Grow up it's NOT given to you! It's EARNED! EARNED with grit teeth and the sweat of your labor and the ache of your back! The same for respect it's EARNED not GIVEN AWAY!

SIMPLY, you don't have to agree with the lifestyle. I don't agree with all of the straight ways of life out there ...... aborting babies, mooching off the government to care for our children we can't afford, marrying for benefits and a big wedding just to divorce two years down the road when life isn't perfect, etc. , TOSSING THEIR *** KIDS OUT ON THE STREET , OUT OF THEIR CHURCH, ETC. ... god the list could go on and on.

You aren't talking about people with christian values here, you're talking about bums or CINO's. It's not like gayys don't try to adopt kids and get them into the lifestyle!!

4) Gays are not indoctrinating the Children....... AND THE CRAP ABOUT GAYS BEING PEDOPHILES AS A WHOLE IS AN ARDANT LIE. .... AGAIN, MANY MORE STRAIGHTS ABUSE CHILDREN THEN GAYS , MANY MORE STRAIGHTS RAPE, AND MANY MORE STRAIGHTS HAVE STDS/HIV THAN GAYS.

Horse Shiit teaching OUR kids and the bills gaays are trying force to get passed ARE ALL ABOUT INDOCTRINATING OUR KIDS! THATS THE CORE OF GETTING THE HO MO AGENDA BEING PUT IN OUR SCHOOLS!

FACTS PEOPLE FACTS.

Edited by GreenLantern

AMEN! "OUR" kids are our future and "OUR" responsibilty is to see that they are raised right and not wrong. As all the gaays here keep posting about being put down and persecuted, and discriminated against, what right minded parent wants that for their kids. Life is hard enough just dealing the day to day problems of making a living and providing for your family. WE and our kids don't need the added problems of the gaay community trying to get a foot hold of putting their lifestyle in front of our kids every day in our schools. The TV is bad enough, and WE as parents have the right for OUR kids to not be subjected to such things as a Ho mo life and all the mirad problems that kind of life brings .with it

And who are YOU to declare a genocide proper? Who are you to be the judge?

For some reason I can't quote you, probably because your whole post is in a quote. Anyway,

Horse Shiit teaching OUR kids and the bills gaays are trying force to get passed ARE ALL ABOUT INDOCTRINATING OUR KIDS! THATS THE CORE OF GETTING THE HO MO AGENDA BEING PUT IN OUR SCHOOLS!

You're crazy man, I think that's really all their is to it. Your fear of homosexuality has you drinking some really strong kool-aid.

Funny though, you didn't have much to say about the King James and his potential ties to homosexuality.

Your references of Genesis are totally irrelevant . . . Again, lay off the kool-aid.

I honestly think that what you're posting has gone way into the realm of offensive. You use not being politically correct to share your views of bigotry and hatred. I really think you should take a look at yourself. You spout a lot of very negative "stuff," which only leads me to believe that inside, you must be a very sad and negative person. (You do not have to live you whole life like this.)

Your right and if people like you didn't shove your crap in my face every day life would be much better. But as you just can't help yourself and promoting what you do as right and it's your right to force that on MY kids. Well I as a parent will feel just fine in doing WHATEVER it takes to protect my kids from the likes of you. :angry:

Edited by GreenLantern

I'm with you here 100%.

Sounds like you're asking for a genocide of a sort. When I hear cleansing I start to wonder. What are your intentions. I can't imagine your God would support any sort of cleansing.

Here is a perfect example of why God doesn;t want gaays! If this was true then humans would never even exist.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JIgIWL-qElM

Your link doesn't work. I just thought you might like to know, I am heterosexual. I also have no tolerance for bigotry based on sexual orientation, or anything else for that matter. Whether you like it or not, there are a great deal of homosexuals in our society and as homosexuality becomes less discriminated upon, those numbers are going to continue to grow! They are not such a minority and I'm not convinced that being homosexual is such a "choice" as you make it seem. I strongly advise you to reconsider your feelings. You can try to submerge these people as long as you want, but I can guarantee that their "lifestyle" will become accepted, they will have marriages, they will be living next door, they will be considered 100% human, just like you and I!

works for me I just went there on youtube Edited by GreenLantern
  • Downvote 1

Greenlatern WOW!!!

It's christians like you is why I don't believe in your religion, I have met many like you partray yourself in this conversation. The very book you speak of and live by you don't follow all the way now I must admit I have not read the hole bible but I believe some were in that book is states the you should forgive sins that people do ( I'm not saying be *** is a sin ) and treat people like you would want to be treated but you don't you are the first people to go on a witch hunt for people that don't follow the bible, but you don't follow it all the way yourself. So please tell me why it's ok for you not to follow the bible in certain ways and not anyone else? Just so everyone is clear I'm not saying all christians are like this but some are. By the way most doctors believe that homosexuality is genetic so if you have children there is a certain percent chance that you children could become homosexual just saying. I don't agree with any life style being forced upon anyone but I'll tell you this if you block your kids from knowing about homosexuality while their young they will be in a big shock when the real world hits them. Best thing to do in my opinion is to teach your kids your religous beliefs and let them be their own judges on it. If I have learned anything being a parent it is not to hide things from my kids but to teach them there are many different ways of life and what I hope that they become and I truely hope that they are not as norrow minded as you.

Greenlatern WOW!!!

It's christians like you is why I don't believe in your religion, I have met many like you partray yourself in this conversation. The very book you speak of and live by you don't follow all the way now I must admit I have not read the hole bible but I believe some were in that book is states the you should forgive sins that people do ( I'm not saying be *** is a sin ) and treat people like you would want to be treated but you don't you are the first people to go on a witch hunt for people that don't follow the bible, but you don't follow it all the way yourself. So please tell me why it's ok for you not to follow the bible in certain ways and not anyone else? Just so everyone is clear I'm not saying all christians are like this but some are. By the way most doctors believe that homosexuality is genetic so if you have children there is a certain percent chance that you children could become homosexual just saying. I don't agree with any life style being forced upon anyone but I'll tell you this if you block your kids from knowing about homosexuality while their young they will be in a big shock when the real world hits them. Best thing to do in my opinion is to teach your kids your religous beliefs and let them be their own judges on it. If I have learned anything being a parent it is not to hide things from my kids but to teach them there are many different ways of life and what I hope that they become and I truely hope that they are not as norrow minded as you.

See you faags just must have your lifestyle put up for all to see, even the children! I never spoke out until this forced indoctrination started/ I had no need to speak out the kids just weren't exposed to it. I have read the bible and continue to read it several times a week, just as often as time will allow me too. The bible clearly says ho mo is an abomination in the eyes of God.

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Greenlatern WOW!!!

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

See you faags just must have your lifestyle put up for all to see, even the children! I never spoke out until this forced indoctrination started/ I had no need to speak out the kids just weren't exposed to it. I have read the bible and continue to read it several times a week, just as often as time will allow me too. The bible clearly says ho mo is an abomination in the eyes of God.

3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

It also states that you shall not judge but I guess you missed that part huh? Go ahead keep talking and quoteing the bible but your just making an a$$ of your self.

Leviticus 20:13

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Wow I love this shyte... both sides are practically foaming at the mouth with hatred against the other side and if you were allowed, you'd rush head-long into open murder... in the name of God even. Pathetic. Who gives a happy shyte what people think. Have you shown the people in your life love today? Have you forgiven someone for something today? What happened to the saying "What would Jesus do?" And no... hatred and condemnation are not in his repertoire (remember that little bit about letting he who is without sin cast the first stone?).... Try worrying about the beam in your own eye before you condemn others be they *** or not. You think you won't go to hell if you harbor hatred for *** people all your life? What's in your heart? That's "where" you're going when you cross over. You carry heaven or hell with you because you become one or the other in this life. So what becomes of you self-righteous bible-pounding Christians after you spend the majority of your life hating a group of people? What becomes of you *** folk who spend your life hating the haters? Ask yourselves, who are you..really?

This crap is getting out of hand here lately. You're here on DV for money's sake... remember? Stick with your avariciousness and greed (in the name of God or not)... it's a lot better than hate.

Topic closed.

• Upvote 3