Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

O's appointment to Dept of Commerce

GreenLantern

Obama Appoints Radical Transgender to Department of Commerce

"...as one of the first transgender presidential appointees to the federal government, I hope that I will soon be one of hundreds"

Amanda Simpson

Obama’s Transgender Appointee

Apparently Obama is secretly planning to saturate the federal government with radical homosexuals, by bowing to the demands of the Homosexual Lobby and appointing the transgender Amanda Simpson to the Department of Commerce.

Having served on the Board of Directors for two national organizations (Out & Equal and National Council for Transgender Equality), both extensions of the Homosexual Lobby, Simpson is an outspoken and clearly radical advocate of the Homosexual Agenda.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Homosexual AGENDA? Give me a break. What does anyone's sexual preference have to do with anything?

Only in governmental issues that address sexual preference issues.

As always, bias is preferred in promoting agendas...

Any other questions ?

• Upvote 1

Go Where??

TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

Homosexual AGENDA? Give me a break. What does anyone's sexual preference have to do with anything?

IF THEY ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH GODS WORK AND HIS PLAN AND THEY TAKE ACTION TO CHANGE THAT??? THEN THEY CLEARLY THINK THEY ARE SMARTER AND WISER THAN GOD! THAT IS NEVER A GOOD THING!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Who is "THEY" and what work of God are you talking about?

I'm just trying to get a clearer picture of what you're trying to say . . . so if you could be more specific that would be great.

"They" are the people who think the gender God gave them is wrong. The bible says all God's works are rightious and done with equity and balance. Only a fruit cake thinks they know bettter than God. Changing ones gender is clear sign of a misguded thinking process. Just as being *** is a misguided thinking process. The bible says they are an abomination.

So we're going to argue about semantics or are you trying to compare homosexuality to pedophilia?

As they are very closely related both go somewhat hand in hand. Pedofiles, male pedofiles, often abuse young boys, and that's homosexual ! Some abuse both boys and girls! and any way it goes it's just plain wrong!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

that should be done to the last clown who held that office! I actually like my chicken fried and smothered.

CK all day haters!

OBAMA for 2012!..........won't stop, can't stop, deal with it! wink.gif

past foolish........present foolish.........Future...........

• Upvote 1

Thank you for showing your true colors. Pedophilia is definitely wrong.

Unfortunately for you and your narrow mind, the bible is not law! There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring sexuality. I find that most people that dislike homosexuals or those similar tend to have homosexual tendencies that they dislike within themselves. Just a thought.

I agree with you.........it's amazing how many catholic priest have gotten away withy their sick crimes under Georgia Bush"s watch! These so-called conservative christians are a bunch of hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing! half of these fools enjoy the thought of sexual perversion with little kids and animals.

yeah I said it! what! ;)

past foolish........present foolish.........Future...........

mongo,

that picture sure does look like Georgia Bush burning in hell's fire.............I like it alot!......thanks and good lookin' out Pig! :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I agree with you.........it's amazing how many catholic priest have gotten away withy their sick crimes under Georgia Bush"s watch! These so-called conservative christians are a bunch of hypocrites and wolves in sheep's clothing! half of these fools enjoy the thought of sexual perversion with little kids and animals.

yeah I said it! what! wink.gif

mongo,

that picture sure does look like Georgia Bush burning in hell's fire.............I like it alot!......thanks and good lookin' out Pig! laugh.gif

Your welcome........................ emot-wave.gif

We have turned our country into the same britney spears spectator sport "watching the train wreak" we were britney long before O took office there was no stopping it . mccain - palin may have prolonged it or just passed it down for someone else to fix, but we are hitting the wall at any rate .clinton did not pay off herbert walkers spending in 2 years so how could O pay off double the trouble gw left him in 2 years during a world recession ?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Really! So if they're involved in pedophilia that that means nothing either, like Anthony Weiner. GIve me a break.

How is Rep. Weiner a pedophile? He sex'td with two women in their 20's and a another in her 40s. You're an idiot! Gays and Pedophiles are two totaly different things. get a grip on reality. Shocking truth .. their are many more straight pedophiles than ***. Your ignorance is repulsive.

"They" are the people who think the gender God gave them is wrong. The bible says all God's works are rightious and done with equity and balance. Only a fruit cake thinks they know bettter than God. Changing ones gender is clear sign of a misguded thinking process. Just as being *** is a misguided thinking process. The bible says they are an abomination.

As they are very closely related both go somewhat hand in hand. Pedofiles, male pedofiles, often abuse young boys, and that's homosexual ! Some abuse both boys and girls! and any way it goes it's just plain wrong!

seriously people ...... you really need to pull you head out of your ignorant #@! ........ i have no problem with people having personal beliefs and religious or individual moral holdings, but to compare *** people to the likes of pedophiles as a whole is a pretty ignorant and simple minded statement. people with that miniscule level of intelligence deserve no credence. and just to be clear ....i am a gun totin, son of a preacher man, republican voting, vegetarian, pro life, hard working, business owning, family loving, military family *** man. your comments are offensive to more people than you know. your lumping of gays to the criminal is a true sign of closed minded ignorance that should be paid zero heed.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

that should be done to the last clown who held that office! I actually like my chicken fried and smothered.

CK all day haters!

OBAMA for 2012!..........won't stop, can't stop, deal with it! ;)

as much as i hate to say it or even see him there for 4 more , i think we will see this joke there 4 more

Thank you for showing your true colors. Pedophilia is definitely wrong.

Unfortunately for you and your narrow mind, the bible is not law! There is absolutely nothing wrong with exploring sexuality. I find that most people that dislike homosexuals or those similar tend to have homosexual tendencies that they dislike within themselves. Just a thought.

"THAT THOUGHT" shows you think worng! As for the bible thats the rule book for life! God made things to work in a certain way and perverting that way is ALWAYS WRONG!

Who is "THEY" and what work of God are you talking about?

I'm just trying to get a clearer picture of what you're trying to say . . . so if you could be more specific that would be great.

I think they are saying, God made her a man and he changed himself to a girl. AND Changing what God does is not good.

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 1

We have turned our country into the same britney spears spectator sport "watching the train wreak" we were britney long before O took office there was no stopping it . mccain - palin may have prolonged it or just passed it down for someone else to fix, but we are hitting the wall at any rate .clinton did not pay off herbert walkers spending in 2 years so how could O pay off double the trouble gw left him in 2 years during a world recession ?

O just added 50% more which is more than BOTH the Bushes!!

How is Rep. Weiner a pedophile? He sex'td with two women in their 20's and a another in her 40s. You're an idiot! Gays and Pedophiles are two totaly different things. get a grip on reality. Shocking truth .. their are many more straight pedophiles than ***. Your ignorance is repulsive.

seriously people ...... you really need to pull you head out of your ignorant #@! ........ i have no problem with people having personal beliefs and religious or individual moral holdings, but to compare *** people to the likes of pedophiles as a whole is a pretty ignorant and simple minded statement. people with that miniscule level of intelligence deserve no credence. and just to be clear ....i am a gun totin, son of a preacher man, republican voting, vegetarian, pro life, hard working, business owning, family loving, military family *** man. your comments are offensive to more people than you know. your lumping of gays to the criminal is a true sign of closed minded ignorance that should be paid zero heed.

And we are to listen to some gaay pos who can't think clearly for jack shiit?? If gaays could think clearly they would see that there is a "NATURAL ORDER" and a God given way life is to work, but your thinking process is so out of balance you can see the forest for the trees. It is the height of both ignorance and arrogance to think that you "in any way" know more or better than God! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Thanks. I think you put this all together quite well.

With your whacked out way of thinking you would think that was well and good. Thanks for outing yourself to all who read here. :lol:

Edited by GreenLantern
  • Upvote 1

And we are to listen to some gaay pos who can't think clearly for jack shiit?? If gaays could think clearly they would see that there is a "NATURAL ORDER" and a God given way life is to work, but your thinking process is so out of balance you can see the forest for the trees. It is the height of both ignorance and arrogance to think that you "in any way" know more or better than God!

WOW MAN .... YOU ARE A LIVE ONE. FIRST AND FOREMOST, MY UNDERSTANDING (EVEN AS A NEWBIE) IS THAT THIS IS AN INVESTMENT SITE AND NOT A RELIGIOUS SITE, INDOCTRINATION SITE, OR BASHING SITE. AND TO BE CLEAR FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF ..... HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY (USA). ALSO, YOU MY FRIEND ARE SURROUNDED BY *** PEOPLE EVERY DAY ..... MANY OF WHOM YOU MAY EVEN LIKE AND NOT KNOW THEY ARE *** (PROBABLY AFRAID TO TELL YOU FOR THE HATE YOU SPEW). I GREW UP IN THE CHURCH AND AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE TEACHINGS OF THE EVANGELICAL AND CHRISTIAN FAITHS AND I KNOW HOW TO EASILY ARGUE YOUR IGNORANT AND SIMPLE MINDED SPOUTS, BUT I WON'T EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PARTS ABOUT GOD AS A LOVING GOD ....... THE GOD YOU CLAIM TO SERVE WOULD BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR TREATMENT OF YOUR FELLOW MAN... TO THE POINT WHERE YOU MAY BE SADDENED WHEN TRYING TO ENTER THE GATES ON THAT FATEFUL DAY. IT IS FINE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE LIFE STYLE BUT TO CONDEMN, MOCK, RIDICULE, ALIENATE PEOPLE BASED ON ANY REASONING IS NOT THE TEACHING OF THE CHRIST I GREW UP LEARNING ABOUT. READ THE SCRIPTURES .... HE DID NOT HANG WITH THOSE WHO SPOUTED HATRED AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. "lOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED" AND ON AND ON. OBVIOUSLY YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR FAITH AND YOUR GOD, BECAUSE YOUR HATEFUL SPOUTINGS WOULD NOT ATTRACT ANYONE. ENJOY YOUR LITTLE REALM OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME I AM BOUND FOR THE PITS OF HELL, I HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FROM THE LIKES OF YOU IN MY SHORT 30 YEARS ON THIS EARTH. THANK GOD FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS LIKE MY FATHER (rest in peace) WHO DISAGREED WITH MY LIFESTYLE BUT LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALY AND DID NOT SHUN ME. THANK GOD ALSO FOR THE COUNTLESS NORMAL LOVING STRAIGHT PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T THRIVE ON THE *** BASHINGS OF THE PAST ( I AM SURE YOU WOULD BRING THEM BACK IF YOU COULD .... NOTHING LIKE A GOOD WITCH HUNT OR INQUSITION HUH). GOD YOU ARE DISTASTEFUL. KEEP PRAYING FOR THE RV ... THOUGH I WOULD WAGER TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS FALL ON DEAF EARS.

And we are to listen to some gaay pos who can't think clearly for jack shiit??

"GAAY P.O.S. WHO CANT THINK CLEARLY FOR JACK SHIIT" ........ WOW SUCH HOLY AND SPIRITUAL SPEAK YOU SPOUT THERE. YOUR MINISTER, DENOMINATION, AND THE LORD IN HEAVEN MUST BE PROUD. OH LET ME GUESS THAT WAS "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION RIGHT". BOYCOTT A MILITARY FUNERAL LATELY !@# ???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

And we are to listen to some gaay pos who can't think clearly for jack shiit?? If gaays could think clearly they would see that there is a "NATURAL ORDER" and a God given way life is to work, but your thinking process is so out of balance you can see the forest for the trees. It is the height of both ignorance and arrogance to think that you "in any way" know more or better than God!

WOW MAN .... YOU ARE A LIVE ONE. FIRST AND FOREMOST, MY UNDERSTANDING (EVEN AS A NEWBIE) IS THAT THIS IS AN INVESTMENT SITE AND NOT A RELIGIOUS SITE, INDOCTRINATION SITE, OR BASHING SITE. AND TO BE CLEAR FOR THE SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE SUCH AS YOURSELF ..... HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT A CRIME IN THIS COUNTRY (USA). ALSO, YOU MY FRIEND ARE SURROUNDED BY *** PEOPLE EVERY DAY ..... MANY OF WHOM YOU MAY EVEN LIKE AND NOT KNOW THEY ARE *** (PROBABLY AFRAID TO TELL YOU FOR THE HATE YOU SPEW). I GREW UP IN THE CHURCH AND AM VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE TEACHINGS OF THE EVANGELICAL AND CHRISTIAN FAITHS AND I KNOW HOW TO EASILY ARGUE YOUR IGNORANT AND SIMPLE MINDED SPOUTS, BUT I WON'T EVEN BOTHER BECAUSE YOU MAY NOT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO FIND THE PARTS ABOUT GOD AS A LOVING GOD ....... THE GOD YOU CLAIM TO SERVE WOULD BE HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR TREATMENT OF YOUR FELLOW MAN... TO THE POINT WHERE YOU MAY BE SADDENED WHEN TRYING TO ENTER THE GATES ON THAT FATEFUL DAY. IT IS FINE IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE LIFE STYLE BUT TO CONDEMN, MOCK, RIDICULE, ALIENATE PEOPLE BASED ON ANY REASONING IS NOT THE TEACHING OF THE CHRIST I GREW UP LEARNING ABOUT. READ THE SCRIPTURES .... HE DID NOT HANG WITH THOSE WHO SPOUTED HATRED AND SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. "lOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF" "JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED" AND ON AND ON. OBVIOUSLY YOUR GOAL IS NOT TO WIN PEOPLE TO YOUR FAITH AND YOUR GOD, BECAUSE YOUR HATEFUL SPOUTINGS WOULD NOT ATTRACT ANYONE. ENJOY YOUR LITTLE REALM OF SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND BEFORE YOU TELL ME I AM BOUND FOR THE PITS OF HELL, I HAVE ALREADY HEARD IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN FROM THE LIKES OF YOU IN MY SHORT 30 YEARS ON THIS EARTH. THANK GOD FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS LIKE MY FATHER (rest in peace) WHO DISAGREED WITH MY LIFESTYLE BUT LOVED ME UNCONDITIONALY AND DID NOT SHUN ME. THANK GOD ALSO FOR THE COUNTLESS NORMAL LOVING STRAIGHT PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO DON'T THRIVE ON THE *** BASHINGS OF THE PAST ( I AM SURE YOU WOULD BRING THEM BACK IF YOU COULD .... NOTHING LIKE A GOOD WITCH HUNT OR INQUSITION HUH). GOD YOU ARE DISTASTEFUL. KEEP PRAYING FOR THE RV ... THOUGH I WOULD WAGER TO HEAR YOUR PRAYERS FALL ON DEAF EARS.

And we are to listen to some gaay pos who can't think clearly for jack shiit??

"GAAY P.O.S. WHO CANT THINK CLEARLY FOR JACK SHIIT" ........ WOW SUCH HOLY AND SPIRITUAL SPEAK YOU SPOUT THERE. YOUR MINISTER, DENOMINATION, AND THE LORD IN HEAVEN MUST BE PROUD. OH LET ME GUESS THAT WAS "RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION RIGHT". BOYCOTT A MILITARY FUNERAL LATELY !@# ???

I know my bible quite well and it DOES say gaay is an abomination ! It also says we as christian ARE to speak out! The bible says God loves that follow his ways. Not he loves everyone even thise that go directly against his ways. As to your TRUE christians if they are accepting of you then they are NOT TRUE CHRISTIANS! They are CINO's.

I know my bible quite well and it DOES say gaay is an abomination ! It also says we as christian ARE to speak out! The bible says God loves that follow his ways. Not he loves everyone even thise that go directly against his ways. As to your TRUE christians if they are accepting of you then they are NOT TRUE CHRISTIANS! They are CINO's

wow, you are misguided .........nice to see you tamed down your language though ... maybe the Bible does not okay you to speak out in that language. Glad you back tracked there atleast. Laying with another man is an abomination ..if I recall so is eating shell fish, laying with a woman while she is menstrating, touching the skin of a dead pig (ever played football big guy?) ...... just curious, ever been divorced without infidelity involved, hows your waste line ...hope glutony isn't setting in ...... do you truly give to god what is gods and to Cesar what is Cesars ...I HIGHLY DOUBT IT ...... helped a fellow man lately? I truly hope you do absolutely nothing on the Sabath ........ Hows your witnessing for the Lord? Or is that what it is called that you have been doing? Your witnessing sucks but your condemnation; now that you have down to a tee. Please remind me what the greatest of the commandments is again ... go ahead, go look it up...I'll wait on you. And, please don't worry, I won't hold your excuse of a Christian faith against all of the other good Christians out there.

• Upvote 1

"THAT THOUGHT" shows you think worng! As for the bible thats the rule book for life! God made things to work in a certain way and perverting that way is ALWAYS WRONG!

HEY GREEN LANTERN ... JUST CURRIOUS ... AREN'T YOU INVESTED IN A NATION AND HOPING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF A COUNTRY THAT HAS LONG PERSECUTED THE CHRISTIAN FAITH AND GODS CHOSEN? ANYTHING FOR BUCK THOUGH, HUH? AMAZING HOW TABLES TURN WHEN SOMEONE WITH SUCH A SUPPOSED DIE HARD FAITH REALLY WANTS SOMETHING OUTSIDE OF WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING AND LIVING. AND DON'T GIVE ME THIS, WE LIBERATED IRAQ LINE OF DEFENSE. YOU ARE GIVING MONEY BACK TO A NEW DEMOCRACY YES, BUT ONE THAT STILL HOLDS FAST TO THE PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANITY.

ALL OF THAT SAID, I AM A *** REPUBLICAN, WHO DOES HOLD A STRONG FAITH IN GOD, THE USA, AND OUR MILITARY. I HAVE LONG ARGUED THAT YOU CAN BE A GOOD AMERICAN WITHOUT BEING A GOOD CHRISTIAN AND VICE VERSA.

I IMPLORE (ASK STRONGLY ...INCASE YOU DIDN'T HAVE A DICTIONARY HANDY) TO REVISIT THE FAITH YOU PROFESS. iT IS DISTURBING TO SEE HOW YOU SPEAK ABOUT GOOD UPSTANDING PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. *** PEOPLE ARE NOT THE HYPOCRITES OF THIS COUNTRY ......... OUT *** PEOPLE STAND FOR WHO THEY ARE. WE DO NOT PROFESS TO BE ONE THING AND THEN MONTHS AND YEARS DOWN THE ROAD GET CAUGHT BEING ANOTHER AND TRY TO WIGGLE OUR WAY OUT OF IT AND THEN CRY AND BLAME THE SNAKE BELOW.

ALSO, THE MAJORITY OF *** PEOPLE DO NOT WALK AROUND IN ASSLESS CHAPS AND FEATHER BOAS. WE ARE SOME OF THE HARDEST WORKING MOST SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY DESPITE THE OBSTACLES FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU WANNA TALK PERVERSION .. I WOULD WAGER TO SAY MANY MORE STRAIGHT MEN ARE SNEAKING AROUND BEHIND THEIR WIVES IN SLEAZY MOTELS OR SHOVING FOLDED BILLS INTO THE G STRINGS OF A STRIPPER THAN *** PEOPLE. AGAIN, WE DO NOT HIDE AND PRETEND. GROW UP DUDE.