Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki Cannot Control the Exhcange Rate or the RV!

Fi3ry_Ph03n1x

Redenomination and RV is going to be conducted by the CBI, which is not in the control of Maliki or the Parliament. The Central Bank of Iraq is in charge of this and to this extent, our financial futures. And if I am not mistaken, the CBI is a private organization, not subject to Iraqi laws or policies. If this is not correct, someone please tell me so.

I just recently added a post to Dinar Rumors that was refiled under the wealth and investing forums. (Apologies to the administrators for posting in the wrong place.) If you are interested in understanding more about how central banks work and decisions such as RVs and redenominations are made, you need to read this post. http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?9272-The-Money-Masters. You'll see international financing in a whole new light. Let's all hope for an RV prior to the redenomination!

FP

The IMF or should I say the Federal Reserve,(CENTRAL BANKS) are setting up Iraq just like they set up shop in this country many years ago. It is destroying this country and it will destroy Iraq. Andrew Jackson ran the central bank out of this country because he seen the harm they could do and the power that they could gain over the GOV. Before this country(USA) can prosper again, the FED needs to be shut down, printing money goes back to the GOV. to handle like it should be.

Redenomination and RV is going to be conducted by the CBI, which is not in the control of Maliki or the Parliament. The Central Bank of Iraq is in charge of this and to this extent, our financial futures. And if I am not mistaken, the CBI is a private organization, not subject to Iraqi laws or policies. If this is not correct, someone please tell me so.

I just recently added a post to Dinar Rumors that was refiled under the wealth and investing forums. (Apologies to the administrators for posting in the wrong place.) If you are interested in understanding more about how central banks work and decisions such as RVs and redenominations are made, you need to read this post. http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?9272-The-Money-Masters. You'll see international financing in a whole new light. Let's all hope for an RV prior to the redenomination!

FP

I hate to repeat this again. If Chapter 7 is to be lifted now in order to revalue IQD, who is going to represent Iraq to do so? CBI or PM Maliki? Of course, both CBI and PM Maliki must do so altogether. Not one here three at home. Rethink!

Mongo You are absolutely correct! I organized a statewide tax revolt in1970 in New York State! That's when I began to get educated. I learned that Social Security was not actuarily funded and that The Federal Reserve was neither federal nor had any reserves. The control of our money was handed over to PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKERS by the progressive liberals - to wit - the mess the world and the United States is in now. Glad to hear somebody else understands - feel kind of lonesome sometimes.

I hate to repeat this again. If Chapter 7 is to be lifted now in order to revalue IQD, who is going to represent Iraq to do so? CBI or PM Maliki? Of course, both CBI and PM Maliki must do so altogether. Not one here three at home. Rethink!

The PEOPLE MUHAMMAD THE PEOPLE!!!

The PEOPLE MUHAMMAD THE PEOPLE!!!

For once, I really support you here. I hate PM Maliki for being a weakling for too long. Qur'an doesn't say pigs are dirty. Pigs are forbidden to be eaten by Muslims. God won't be so crazy to criticize what He has created. It is up to what one thinks about it. Anyway, Mongo can be my friend not as a porky pig for no lopping business for now. I give you three oinks for your support as well.

There is a series of videoson you tube called "the Obama deception" I would recomend all to view them.....For those of you who may be liberals....it is not an Obama bashing....It is however an eye opener to who or what really runs the U S....Have a great day!!!!

For once, I really support you here. I hate PM Maliki for being a weakling for too long. Qur'an doesn't say pigs are dirty. Pigs are forbidden to be eaten by Muslims. God won't be so crazy to criticize what He has created. It is up to what one thinks about it. Anyway, Mongo can be my friend not as a porky pig for no lopping business for now. I give you three oinks for your support as well.

We the people, made this country great, not the Government. the Iraqi people need to stand up and say we the people will make Iraq great. I'm not a pig in real life . lol tks M

To clear up a few things...Chapter 7 is in reality over 90 United Nations resolutions. These will not all be lifted at one time. Some will get lifted in coming weeks and others to follow in months to come. It is apparent from the multiple media information, that the RV will come prior to removal of all these resolutions. This is a fact becasue of the efforts of the CBI to release smaller denomination bills and collecting the larger bills. And as already stated by many, in order to do this, they must RV the currency close or about the US dollar. For those who do not understand...there is no way they will release these small bills into the marketplace with an exchange rate of 1170 to 1. Won't happen. Now, I expect this to be started soon. Why? Becasue the "cat is out of the bag" and that means curency speculators world wide, currency brokers, etc. now know what we all know...that this ride will pay off and it is about to be over. Iraq must move forward now. So "party on" and enjoy your new life! Best wishes to all who I have met on here. :) Remember...Pizza! lol

The IMF or should I say the Federal Reserve,(CENTRAL BANKS) are setting up Iraq just like they set up shop in this country many years ago. It is destroying this country and it will destroy Iraq. Andrew Jackson ran the central bank out of this country because he seen the harm they could do and the power that they could gain over the GOV. Before this country(USA) can prosper again, the FED needs to be shut down, printing money goes back to the GOV. to handle like it should be.

And the need to back the print of money with Gold. All the money we pay in income Tax goes to pay the debt to the Federal Reserve.

To clear up a few things...Chapter 7 is in reality over 90 United Nations resolutions. These will not all be lifted at one time. Some will get lifted in coming weeks and others to follow in months to come. It is apparent from the multiple media information, that the RV will come prior to removal of all these resolutions. This is a fact becasue of the efforts of the CBI to release smaller denomination bills and collecting the larger bills. And as already stated by many, in order to do this, they must RV the currency close or about the US dollar. For those who do not understand...there is no way they will release these small bills into the marketplace with an exchange rate of 1170 to 1. Won't happen. Now, I expect this to be started soon. Why? Becasue the "cat is out of the bag" and that means curency speculators world wide, currency brokers, etc. now know what we all know...that this ride will pay off and it is about to be over. Iraq must move forward now. So "party on" and enjoy your new life! Best wishes to all who I have met on here. :) Remember...Pizza! lol

Well said......this is exactly how it will be read.....RV now

or else......more dinars will be bought now!!!

Mongo:

You've hit on it.

Andrew Jackson, our seventh President of these United States, excoriated the banksters after he refused to renew the charter for the Second Bank of the United States in 1836 with the following:

And the need to back the print of money with Gold. All the money we pay in income Tax goes to pay the debt to the Federal Reserve.

No! Not with gold! The gold standard is what keeps the USA under the thumb of the Federal Reserve because they have all the gold. Needs to be a fiat currency, or if backed by anything, by silver, which we can get our hands on without being dependent on the international financiers who control these central governments. ID: watch the video and you'll get a better idea of what has happened in our financial history and how gold has enslaved us to a handful of the richest people in the world.

To All: I am really impressed at how many of you are knowledgeable regarding history of money and the money/government controllers in this world! It gives me hope that there is still time to try and turn our country back to what it was meant to be and WAS at one time. It also reassures me that most of you will do wisely and well with whatever money you are blessed with. As for those who do not understand the many years of planning for "The New World Order" now being called "Global Governance", just keep your heads in the sand, but please don't make fun of those that have more wisdom, discernment and learning than you do. God Bless