Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Arizona fire...house is gone!

Bank Guy

well my house is gone! I am now cramped with 15 family members in my tiny rental home until they might get to go home to Eagar...my house...ashes.

Their homes..fine. but they can not go home until the fire is more controlled and smoke dies down.

I think this RV will never happen and this is the universe's way of telling me.

I hope that you and your family are safe, I am sorry for your loss.

MY family has had 3 houses destroyed by fire in the past (and when Our farm house burned my fahter was in it and had severe burns over most of his body and he died 30 days later as a result of the fire), so I know the saddness, of not only losing a home but also many memories and family photos(burned in 1968, before computers and scanners),

May God continue to bless you like he has me, rich with family that cares(I realize 15 people in a small rent house can cause lots of family tension), but you are still wealthy in life

Take care and YES GOOOOO RV

Bank Guy, the Bible says we will "go through the fires and not be burned."

You just became a living testimony to that Word. You have lost material

things, but you will get them back and even more. This RV is going to

happen and you have become an example for the rest of us by

getting out of the way of harm, protecting your dinars, and calling

out to your friends for strength and encouragement. Be encouraged,

my friend, we are all thinking about you and yours and praying for

you.

well my house is gone! I am now cramped with 15 family members in my tiny rental home until they might get to go home to Eagar...my house...ashes.

Their homes..fine. but they can not go home until the fire is more controlled and smoke dies down.

You are in my prayers. This RV will help multitudes of people. I am in Houston and we desperately need rain too. Let's stand in agreement for each state to receive rain today.

Very sorry for the loss of property, but glad that you and your loved ones are all safe. I will be praying for your swift recovery.

My daughter and her husband lost their home and possessions in the Nashville flood last year. They were devastated because of the loss of all the memories connected to the property (pictures, memorabilia collected over the years). However, now he has remodeled and rebuilt the house, they have new stuff, and the insurance paid most of the bill!

Keep positive, friend.

Hang in there. Go RV!

Very, very fortunate for your daughter to have insurance as most folks didn't have it. I moved to Nashville about 2 months before the flood hit... as a home remodel guy I thought I would be slammed with work... I got one job out of it and that was it. So many houses were gutted to control the mold but nothing further has been done... or they are remodeling with cash as they can afford it... very, very slow process! I know we can't protect ourselves from every foreseeable calamity, I think that is why we need each other in times of need. Tennessee sure showed me what the term "Volunteer State" meant.. they really rolled up their sleeves and helped each other out... that is right neighborly I would say!

Sorry to hear that, such a tragedy when someone loses everything, may the lord bless you and fill your needs.

Very, very fortunate for your daughter to have insurance as most folks didn't have it. I moved to Nashville about 2 months before the flood hit... as a home remodel guy I thought I would be slammed with work... I got one job out of it and that was it. So many houses were gutted to control the mold but nothing further has been done... or they are remodeling with cash as they can afford it... very, very slow process! I know we can't protect ourselves from every foreseeable calamity, I think that is why we need each other in times of need. Tennessee sure showed me what the term "Volunteer State" meant.. they really rolled up their sleeves and helped each other out... that is right neighborly I would say!

Yep. They had a great deal of assistance in gutting the remainder of the house, clean up, and such. Everyone seem to be in that together and worked together to help each other . . . even emotionally. Hope that takes place in Arizona and with BankGuy!