Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Possum Utterance

possum

Oh yea faithful followers the voices manifested into real form and danced last night. Momma and possum joined them in the jig and it was very similar to square dancing. We party until sun-up and the they vanished. Momma and I didn't wake up until 2 hours ago and can barely move due to sore muscles. Believers, the voices confirmed the RV has happened and will spread throughout the world in planned, controlled segments. It is time to PARTY!!!!

CAN'T STAND YOUUUUUU....GOOOO AWAY!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Possum your as bad as Okie, Hell you might be Okie. Just stop already you have been saying RV forever. One day you idiots might be right, but you still wont get any credit because you call RV everyday. What a LAME life you must lead to do this DAY in and DAY out. Either give some actual facts with links, or stop the BS. Whoever your hearing whatever from obviously doesnt know anything! Dont you get it yet? No one knows

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I Think AoK said it best about possum,

As for Okie and the Gang, IDK why they do what they do... We may/Will Probably never know.

Once it DOES RV, I won't really care. Right?

Krem

no you have it wrong. when possum started posting in early 2010 which was before you joined here his posts were talking about intel and contacts just like he was tk or okie or one of the others. if he was not really serious about his intel and rv dates, then i was fooled. now he is like a broken record but his intel now comes from voices and drunk binges with 'momma'. its just not funny anymore. and it never was. tell a joke in the off topic area. try to find some decent info instead of adding to the junk crap we have to sort through every day. if not then this guy should be banned.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i vote for no more possum. gtfo.possum has gone way past his 3 strikes, he is on his 100th strike. its sad that there are people on here who dont know he is a clown and they will believe him.

If people believe possum, they have got bigger problems. Relax ;)

• Upvote 3

Possum is awesome! Many here need to understand that his posts are all in fun. He is a mock guru. All you possum haters need to get a clue. He is having fun. You should try it sometime. Don't take this dinar investment too seriously.

One "-" you received now done away with! Deenar - Agreed, Possum is here to bring a laugh or two, he's completely as much a part of DVets as anyone else I know on here. Probably one of the most recognized names we have! And he knows satire like no one else.

Party hearty Possum!

:lol:

• Upvote 3

Who ARE these people? This Possum person. Okie etc. Are they crazy? Deluded? Lying SOBs for a price? How can someone be wrong 100% of the time and still have idiots believe for years? This is not a negative post. Merely an observation and a question. I believe in this investment. The only thing that gives me pause are the obvious liars wrapping themselves in religion. What kind of christian plays with the emotions of people this way? Something to think about.

The answer is unfortunate.

People with needs to control and use people (I'm being kind) find their home in Christianity because we Christians will accept and defend anyone while they do us a dis-service and advertise us to be something we are not.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sounds to me like Possum and Momma have already been partying ... a little ahead of time, eh? hahahahaha

I don't know why but I do not take offense to Possum and Momma ... they are not making any serious statements and are not seriously asking us to believe them. They are obviously playing games and "partying" and that is so much better than the "gurus" who ask us to believe them, when it is always, repeat always bs.

Way to go Possum ... you and Momma just keep on keeping on.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Oh yea faithful followers the voices manifested into real form and danced last night. Momma and possum joined them in the jig and it was very similar to square dancing. We party until sun-up and the they vanished. Momma and I didn't wake up until 2 hours ago and can barely move due to sore muscles. Believers, the voices confirmed the RV has happened and will spread throughout the world in planned, controlled segments. It is time to PARTY!!!!

Take two aspirins and call me in the morning...........just saying

• Upvote 1

I don't know why but I do not take offense to Possum and Momma ... they are not making any serious statements and are not seriously asking us to believe them. They are obviously playing games and "partying" and that is so much better than the "gurus" who ask us to believe them, when it is always, repeat always bs.

:)

smee2

right but if you remember the possums posts from a few months back they would read: my intel says or he has intel etc, etc... his posts were serious. he did ask us to believe him. now they are just a waste of bandwidth.

this guy has been around longer than most of you! my recommendation is to let a "Possum post" pass you by if it is so enraging to have someone continue to bring his shtick in on occasion. If you're a newbie -- settle down -- it's all he has ;)

if somebody on here puts up a post about his intel from a brothers friends cousins sisters neighbor about the up and coming rv ( which is just an old joke everybody has heard) then that poster will get thrown to the wolves. so you are telling me that what makes possum different is that he has been around here longer so he gats a hall pass to post stupid junk?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

this guy has been around longer than most of you! my recommendation is to let a "Possum post" pass you by if it is so enraging to have someone continue to bring his shtick in on occasion. If you're a newbie -- settle down -- it's all he has ;)

This is where you fail as a moderator. Also you deleted my comment in regards to the 3 strike rule you posted about in a earlier rumor? It is not fair and shows favoritism. I am a moderator on other sites and I can tell you I would lose my "responsibility" if I were to cater to some and not others.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 17

Wow it's unbelievable how many people take Possum so seriously, it should be obvious he's just having some fun! I for one know that when I click on a possum post I'm not doing it to glean any legit info about the dinar, I'm doing it for a quick laugh and for a reminder that taking ANYTHING too seriously is a bad thing, especially an investment that none of us have control over. Even months ago when his posts would contain the dreaded word "intel" among other popular guru phrases it was still obvious by reading it that he couldn't possibly be serious. For those who still see a possum post, think "oh boy maybe this is some serious info!" only to open it and be consumed by anger at being duped (really just duping yourself), I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe it's time to turn off the DV, turn on Comedy Central, and brush up on what's a joke and what isn't. Lighten up, if for no other reason than your own health.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

This is where you fail as a moderator. Also you deleted my comment in regards to the 3 strike rule you posted about in a earlier rumor? It is not fair and shows favoritism. I am a moderator on other sites and I can tell you I would lose my "responsibility" if I were to cater to some and not others.

One of the mods deleted my post too solarcloud. I don't think its right either that this clown has a soapbox to preach junk from but my posts get deleted.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3