Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Money Masters

Everyone who is interested in understanding how governments are financed and how central banks operate need to watch this video, "The Money Masters". It's free to download and will be the best and most enlightening two hours you've spent this year.

http://freedocumentaries.org/int.php?filmID=243

I bet that many of you don't know that the USA's Central Bank, The Federal Reserve, is not a government agency. It is a private bank, and the investors on that bank's ledgers are unknown as the records are private. Most presidents, senates, and parliaments do not control their central banks. Because of this, they don't really have complete control over their countries and the ensuing world events. Those who hold the gold are the puppet masters and world governments, including the United States, dangle at the bottom of the strings. Just because we can only see the stage, don't be fooled into thinking that the puppets dance by themselves.

I was just reading Wikipedia about large-denomination US currency. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Large_denomination_bills_in_U.S._currency) I noticed that Woodrow Wilson was pictured on the $100,000 bill. Having watched "The Money Masters" documentary, I wondered how it came to be that Wilson was pictured on the largest denomination bill ever produced in the US. (You'll also be very interested in what this video says about the Great Depression). When you learn about Woodrow Wilson about halfway through the video, you'll understand why it piqued my interest. Watch the video and, when you've done your homework, give your insights. I don't believe everything I see, but even if this video is only 25% correct, it is still the most eye-opening perspective on world finances I've ever seen.

FP

YW, Barbann. TMM touches on Jeckyll Island as it works forward through the history of the financial stranglehold to which we are all enslaved. Pretty pivotal point in US History, so it would be interesting to read more about it. While this video gives a lot of US financial history, it also deals with the interaction of wealth with war and politics in Europe as well. The broad-minded perspective really changes one's perspective on current events. Thanks for the rec. I'll check it out when I can!

FP

Actually, CM: we are on the gold standard now. There may not be any gold left in Ft. Knox because it was all transferred out. The int'l financiers have all of the gold and us being on the gold standard makes us subservient to those who have it. Watch the video and read the Jeckyll Island book. Your jaw will drop open when you come to understand how 'he who has the gold, makes the rules.'

FP

Actually, CM: we are on the gold standard now.

Since 1971 we have been off of the Gold Standard. Which has put us into the fiat system which makes our currency worth the paper it is on.

http://economics.about.com/cs/money/a/gold_standard.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nixon_Shock

Sorry... I should have been more clear. You are right. We went back on the gold standard to get back under the control of the big money. Once we were established under their debt system, they bought up and/or stole all of the gold and moved us to the fiat system that you mentioned. The Gold Standard was the mechanism used to bring our central bank and government unde their thumbs. Good clarification. Thanks!

FP

Thank you for posting this as I think it is very important to understand what really controls our country. Another great resource is G Edward Griffins, The Creature from Jekyll Island.

Read it 15 years ago . . . . Scary stuff . . . .that's why Ron Paul has been after the FED for years to audit their books and he has been picking up a lot of support lately and it might finally get done !

• 2 weeks later...