Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it possible to RV over $3.00

steveflex7

actually anthing and i mean anything is possibl right now these are crazy times right now involving currency of all sort. Especially since the U.S dollar is devaluing it wouldmake sense for Iraq to surpassthe U.S dollar and create a strong currency to stabilize its economy. Also i have read one or 2 articles stating that is in fact what they want to do. Personaly i don't feel it will come ut that high maybe more around .86-1.17 the gradual increase in the 3+ range but... like i said anything is possible now adays.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

They have dinar worth .0086 now. They would be happy with .10. That grants them a wealth more of purchasing power. Tough to ask loaded questions because most feedback is going to be based on what we want it to be, not what is logical. I agree with Easy but also think if it does increase to $3, that will be like 3-5 years down the road.

• Upvote 1

I have seen the argument made for $3.86. It would be good financially and psychologically. That number is based upon the former value of $3.22 + $0.64 = $3.86 (20% allowed for inflation by the UN). I am not certain that is 100% accurate, and the argument can also be made that it was artificially high before.

I like the numbers (who wouldn't), and it would be a huge boost to the economy there, here, and globally. Perhaps equally (or more) important in Iraq would be the psychological aspect that they have returned to where the were before the war.

If the US is hoping to promote Iraq as the "New" model for the ME (particularly with all of the current unrest) then it is in our best interest that the RV is in this range [$3.86]. IF we want to keep Iran out of Iraq we have to maintain a strong country and presence. A strong RV is good for US!

The other good/supportive news it that Iraq also has the natural resources to support this valuation. (True, they do not currently have the production, but it is growing).

JMO

Hi All! This is my first time posting.

I'v been hearing a lot of talk about rates of the RV. I'm just curious if anyone believes that an RV over $3.00 is possible and how? Thanks

Not overnight.....will take years to see that once the dinar starts to appreciate.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I say $1.50 tops. They have too much currency in circulation for anything more. And even at $1.50 they'll have to do some major reduction in their money supply. They'll need a fully developed electronic banking system in place to pull it off. $.30 - $1 is more likely IMO.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TThe consensus is...nobody really knows. It could be from .10 to $10. I had a dream that it was $9.71...so I'm going to go with that number...lol! Iraq would benefit from coming out at a fair rate. From what I understand, they can come out with a rate based on the "projected value" of where their economy might be in time. Hillarious Clinton went on record with saying that Iraq has the potentialto pass up China economicly in five years...so there you go. Personaly, I am hoping that it will be north of .86, but I have also considered and planned on higher/lower scenarios.

.10 to 1.17 be thankful for that and move on. The pie in the sky crap numbers are all imaginary, they make people dream and feel better. Pump some more pumpers with all the fluff. Deal with the facts and hope and pray it will R.V. .10 --- 1.17.

Go R.V.

Hi All! This is my first time posting.

I'v been hearing a lot of talk about rates of the RV. I'm just curious if anyone believes that an RV over $3.00 is possible and how? Thanks

Why not..? B)

Their budget for 2011 is about 86B USD..? or was it 90B USD..?

Total amount of contract awarded recently : Around 70B USD.

All Bank must raise their capital to 100B Dinar for EVERY bank in Iraq.

and dont forget..their debts...

Can they afford to LOP / RD..?

I don't they have enough common sense to with stand a huge economical boost such as -$1170 to the dollar to a +$3 to the dollar. I do believe they could with stand and benefit from $.86 to $1.50 RV.Too much too fast whaoooo Nelly!!!!! JMHO GO RV!!!