Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Miscellaneous RV predictions since February 2011

Kimberlye

2/12/2011 GURU zzzzzzzzz--Check for the CBI to update tomorrow. The team has all heard dates and rates and they are all good You will not be disappointed I am giving it to you real no bull We have been

February 17, 2011 Guru CAGEtrucker RV is complete UN is in an EMERGENCY meeting I have confirmed this with 2 other sources. Kuwait has supposedly agreed and UN is to lift ALL sanctions NOW and RV will occur I hope it is correct.

February 17, 2011 GURU DONNIE (CEO's ) I’m going to keep this short because we have just received information the RV is ready for launch within the next 24 hrs.

February 18, 2011 Guru Butch B---1. Butch stated last week that the rate was set Wednesday (2 Wed ago)

2. He said we should see the RV within 72 hrs, if not, it would be pushed back by 1 week

3. That 72 hr window closed this past Sunday night

4. This moves the window to 2/20

5. He expects we should hear definitive news on Sunday

6. Cash in should be shortly after Sunday

7. Rate was stated to be 5+ on the bank side and 6+ on the CBI side

8. Intel comes from a bank source through his brother, who is retired military

February 22, 2011 Guru Mailman--There is a flood of information coming in from my contacts in Kuwait…protest in Kurdistan are going south very quickly and will likely escalate to other areas. Word is coming that the rv will be announced within two weeks..more details to come.

March 10, 2011 Guru DonnieR--We were told it’s not weeks any longer, it is hours or a few more days

March 18, 2011 Guru BGG---RV will happen on Sunday March 20th with 100% Certainty.---source

March 18th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...Tony Blair head of IMF and incharge of RV--RV out of Iraq hands. Contractors being paid in IQD, but paying workers with US dollars (hording dinar)---Iraq GOI told contractors to sign new agreements...iraqi employees paid in Dinar on 19th. RV to happen between 3-10 to 3-20

March 19th 2011 Guru Tony and zzzzzzzzz...Tony has secret document that states Blair is head of IMF and RV. Will reveal and release doc (Tuesday if RV's). 3 ministers filled (long ago) 1 just not announced. Lower dinoms flown in military planes this week. RV between 3-10-2011 to 3-20-2011.

March 22, 2011 Guru RichQueen...Tonight is the night (again)...everything RV is on track for tonight/tomorrow

March 23, 2011 Guru RichQueen...RV should have happened yesterday, but there was a computer problem...all is fixed and on track for RV today.

3-25-2011 Guru DonnieR 3 ministers will be seated Saturday and RV by 31st.

3-28-2011 Guru Steve I Keep looking at Forex at 2am...should see something.

3-28-2011 Guru Tony I'm 99.9% sure we will see the RV today.

3-29-2011 Guru Donnie R and the CEOs We are still being advised that all issues with deadlines for an RV before the end of this month are still in place. Nothing indicates any delays and we should all be calm and let the rest of this week play out. If this continues beyond April 1st, we the CEO'S will be asking ourselves how this could possibly be true with them working over time signing documents after documents to meet the deadline of April 1st.

3-29-2011 Guru Gankans--RV of the dinar to come this week, just as TK has said. My sources are saying the dinar world will be happy this week. They wouldn't give a specific date, but they were very confident of the dinar revaluing along with the many other countries.

3-29-2011 Gurus Tony and Chief RV will be done by April 1st. IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar...rate was miscalculated...it will be $6.19 . Lost a source but all sources are independent from each other..."they", the powers that be, are listening to the CCs.

3-30-2011 Guru terryk THE DINAR IS ON TRACK. IM HEARING TOMORROW. 4.12-5.27

3-30-2011 zzz US treasury told US banks to begin exchanging on April 4th...Rate 4 plus....

3-30-2011 Guru Mikki and Viper...Gun fire celebration in Iraq...RV imminent anytime after noon today going into tomorrow.

-30-2011 Guru Ron Will SEE RV later today.

30-2011 Guru Ann Friend in Treasury said as per Ken Gietner the RV is done. $3.86 rate

4-1-2011 Anonymous Guru Lock in all RV rates on Friday @ 10PM Pacific. They are released on Sunday @ 5PM Easter. Seen in U. S. on Monday @ 9 AM Eastern. At 5:30 tonight, Shabibi locked in the rates with Thomas Reuters systems (back screen to forex). Then they will be locked in until 10 PM Eastern tomorrowwhy because Forex is closed everywhere, then when forex opens @ 5 PM Eastern on Sunday rates willl be released & turned on w/all U. S. banks @ 9 AM on the 4th, Monday.

4-1-2011 Guru MikkiRN Large national bank (top three) has received document via wire stating the rate and that it is about to go live...totally verified.

4-1-2011 Guru Tony During call text came in...World Bank just announced that the RV is done...will propagate through the banking system now (zzzzzzzzz).

4-2-2011 Guru MikkiRN [uPDATE] She received a phone call this morning (Saturday) confirming that the bank have indeed received this wire & was told that this cannot be stopped. This came from a source much higher up on the food chain than the other source...

4-5-2011 Guru Tony Nothing in the world to worry about with the Iraqi Dinar RV...RV could happen any minute but certainly within 10 days (April 15 latest).

4-5-2011 Guru ChickenHunter RV is in "the system"...this is 100% confirmed as fact...just waiting for it to go through the system.

4-6-2011 Guru MikkiRN Rate locked into bank system at 2pm today...100% confirmed...can not be stopped now. Will show up real soon.

4-12-2011 Guru Studley they will be trying to RV tomorrow,..[but] no one knows EXACTLY when this will happen...I have 7 confirmations from the leaders of WB, IMF, WTO, BIS, and 3 major banks this is coming down this week, that doesn’t mean it is GUARANTEED, RQ, Okie, and PTR have great info but they don’t really understand the intricacies of currencies, and how they work, ptimal time for this to happen is Tuesday through Thursday because the BIS can test the system before and after the RV happens,.... we have confirmation of this.

4-14-2011 Guru RickQueenToday I'm almost 100% certain the Iraqi Dinar RV will happen.

4-19-2011 Guru SteveI I am pretty sure that this is our week. My RV meter is now at 99.9%. It cannot get much better than that.

4-25-2011 Guru SteveI 200% for sure RV will be done by end of May and rate will be between $3 to $4...

4-26-2011 Guru Delta There is not going to

be wealthy billionaires…but we will be happy – a smart way to do this is a win win for this for Iraq… The rate has to come up to at least $.85 an some will be rich but not that richer… they are doing it for their own people not for US...the CBI revalue was posted that the IMF will pay the commercial debts so that means that the revalue will take place anytime now and May 1st.... May 19th at the DROP DEAD DATE for the revalue.

5-5-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Heard from 5 or 6 trusted contacts that are saying THIS IS DONE. Just about all high level government agancies are saying DONE...RATE 6.10 CBI--$4.27 here....my pulse rate is up. Remember...key people could be leaking this information is high up places.

5-5-2011 Guru Tony TNT everyone should expect to see this at Midnight (last night). Iraqi's were promised to be paid today

5-6-2011 Guru TerryK CASH IN MONDAY FOR US ….IS THE RUMOR...25 10 5 1 K NOTES 45 DAYS TO CASH IN …… AT RATE THAT WILL COME OUT ….. THEN A 25000K NOTE WILL BE 25 DINAR …. SAME WITH 10 …. 5 …1…. HEARD YOU WILL HAVE 45 DAYS TO CASH IN

THATS IT

5-6-2011 Guru SteveI Well, let me be the first to welcome you to the end of this journey. What I can assure you is that we are now 200% confident that May is your month. The revaluation has been taking place for some time now. The internal banking systems needed to be in place, the new money ready to be disbursed, Forex boards needed to be synced, etc. but it now has been officially activated.

5-7-2011 Guru Nighthk11 Announcement of gov’t should be this weekend followed by RV immediately Possibly sunday-monday announcement may come....Base rate is $3.00....There is no time limit on turn in...you may not receive any announcement on RV- It will just happen ...

5-8-2011 Guru Athena The rate is locked and live and just waiting to be released...cbi is no longer selling dinar because the rate has changed...they may show it tomorrow, but I doubt it, early next week is my guess

5-9-2011 Guru SteveI This is now the next hardest post that it is over!....I have shared a drop dead date in which we trust to believe is real. This date is very important to the Iraqi people. I cannot share who, what, when and why at this moment in time. So far I and our team still believe it is real and on target.

5-10-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz If it doesn't happen tomorrow it will happen Thursday...we're hearing a drop dead date of the 15th...I'm amazed by this contact, no way did I think a man in this position would be sharing with us the...You should be excited but NOT too excited...I'll believe it when I'm cashing in...This is looking so clear it is a little scary, it was not supposed to happen like this.

5-12-2011 Guru Longfellow Things are getting interesting, it is done, VIP's & their support people cashed in this morning @ $4.40. We will see it possibly today or for sure by the 16th

5-16-2011 Guru Gancans $7.23 is the rate we are very close and we should...cash in Monday or Tuesday

5-17-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We are at the end of this thing...I will not give a date...my rate continues to be the base rate of $3.22...we are in the eye of the storm--asked to not say too much because of sensitive info.

5-18-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I have NEVER said this before, I believe today may mark our last day, it is because of these facts I believe we should stay tuned to all points of Intel...An announcement looks to be eminent !! I can not give you any further news just be for warned, it looks like a VERY GOOD DAY!

5-19-2011 Guru Randy Koonce- I understand that everything is done, ministers picked, agreements signed, all we need is a vote, supposedly meeting today for the vote & RV will be shortly afterwards.

5-19-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz President's speech sums it up--Iraq is done, which one is next...The Future of US is bound to the ME. We are on an hourly RV watch now...banking/forex boards were red...then turned amber waiting for green generally turns green within 72 hours of turning amber (we are at 72 hours today)

5-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf my friend just called, his friend exchanged his iqd. for 3+ dollars. they gave him a receipt, to exchange in usa on tues he's trying to get a copy of the receipt!

5-21-2011 Guru TerryK (via agent007) very excited tonight...received call from high up DC source...We should see the RV Sunday evening and cash out Monday or Tuesday...at a rate of $4.52

5-21-2011 Guru Bluwolf friday 10:15 pm pst reset timer,sunday 5:15pm est revealed, monday 9:15am est seen in usa,,,,,,after 2:00pm est when all world banks are aligned anything goes. Screens are changing to green any moment now! Folks I see everything green at this hour and time! [be] EXCITED!!!!!!to the utmost...there are only 3 colors folks and yes it will go green on all bank screens first...

5-24-2011 Guru BLUWOLF There are 900 world banks & all are ready at this hour, there are no glitches, holdup is of political profile, spotlight issues, 72 hr thing [wait period] was already done, it's in green so everyone is locked, loaded & ready to exchange.

5-24-2011 Guru Seeker : -- Renumeration is the first phase of three phases - it started friday @ 12:30PM CDT and resumed this morning @ 9:00AM CDT -- once the renumeration phase is complete (sending and receiving unabated signal to all global banks/forex, etc) phase two starts with the RI - reinstitution of the rate and selection/confirmation of designated financial participants (banks-facilities) which can take up to 72hrs -- afterwards the RV which is where the new rate is locked and goes live (NOTE - RV can happen simultaneously with RI if system warranted)

5-27-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I'm excited...every Iraq and US source are saying same thing...we are waiting on the final word...all my same sources are saying its going live...but we've heard that all before...next week moving toward a Monday, Wednesday Friday conference call format...

5-27-2011 Guru Longfellow Just off with Iraq. News conference scheduled for 8 am to announce rising value of dinar. Shabbi & Maliki and several other high ranking officials will be there. Just a little less than 5 hours from now.

And The Dinar Guru Predicts...

The one place to see all your favorite Gurus predictions easily...zzzzzzzzz, OkieOilMan, Frank26, TNT Tony, Med, Roger, Ali and all the others...Over 2,304 members and growing!

Get the latest Dinar Guru Alerts Intel & Predictions sent right to your email... ...FREE!

Name:

Email:

6-10-2011 Guru Delta the rate – its not going to be over $3.00...eventually will go up to $3.00 but not for a long long time… Frozen assets and the DFI funds were officially said today to support the RI-RV...June is the month whether the 13th 14th or end of the month

6-10-2011 Guru Frank26 I still am very committed to the fact that this is a RI-RV and at a $3+ rate… The lifting of the 3 zeros has not been released yet – the lift of the currency – we still have the 3 zeros…that has to occur...we need the CBI to work with the IMF and the UST which they are finished with the UST as all he reports are in – the CBI has the trigger for the release of the rate…..IMF and the CBI are working together hard to get the RI-RV done – we DO NOT need Maliki and the GOI to get this done

6-10-2011 Guru CheckmatePlenty of news but not much new news...I can't tell what's real or true...I'm not calling anybody wrong, but I believe half the voucher story...I don't believe they are giving million dollar vouchers...I don't know if I believe the banking stories...I get confirmations from 3 guys but look further and they are all sourced to 1 guy and the story was twisted EACH time....Could not be more positive about our investment...I'm fired up and excited but don't know what to believe...It's almost done.

6-10-2011 Guru David Truth be told we still look Great in June...I cannot say it will happen in June...But June is such a month pregnant with activity and milestones that we are forced to wait it out...

6-10-2011 Guru another site what is all left in your opinion for iraq to finally RV? Chapter 7, Completed Government, Security “sign-off” for Iraq (needs to be safe), and then finally a nod by the Federal Reserve of the US who has coordinated their efforts with the CBI to make this happen, then final word by those who control all the banking programs in the world…

6-10-2011 Comedian Guru Manger ****Member Eyes Only******

6-9-2011 Guru NewHound Bondlady if there was an actual rv in these vouchers it woulda been all over the world by now. We will see it on the cbi for starters...until it is on the cbi there isnt 1 imo.

6-9-2011 Guru NewsHound David (question) What do you think about the supposed vouchers that were supposedly issued to the servicemen that are coming home from Iraq? Bogus, lie, misleading, unfair... I am not discounting the possibility of giving soldiers vouchers, what I am discounting is that that has anything to do with our RV. When it RV's it will for all people at the same time...I am most convinced that upon the closure of the Kuwaiti File, Iraq will be welcomed back to the world with the spanking new currency

6-9-2011 Guru TonyTNT Looking forward to a great weekend. Today should be the beginning...the RV is not the end, it is the beginning. The end of summer and late fall will bring unexpected changes if you are not ready.

6-9-2011 Guru Gump (new guru) There is a mountain of evidence pointing to us being really close...what is the holdup...the currency markets (spot and futures)...to be settled on a 90 day period tomorrow...they must incert the RV during the settlement period...it has been simple the whole time...just the timing of the event...we should have (RV) by tomorrow, latest Sunday at 5 PM EST.

6-9-2011 Guru another site My government contacts and connections here in Iraq still continue to stand by their earlier comments in regards to there being "no RV/RI in the immediate future"...the Central Bank of Iraq is preparing to present the plan for the Re-denomination to the Iraqi Parliament...The rumor in regards to the voucher is absolutely not true. The vouchers do NOT exist.

6-9-2011 Guru Poppy2 news has not changed and we are still on track...all information lines up that all is complete...Security issues solved, banks ready, vouchers are real, new tax request denighted [denied?].

6-9-2011 Guru dustyd14369 we are o so closes…my stomach is starting to churn...my phone has lit up the past several hours…we are in the best situation right now that you can ever IMAGINE……… within the next 24 hours we could see something special...according to about 6 different sources...i have heard anything from 4.40 to 8.60

6-9-2011 Guru BluWolfother than God, no one can stop it now...Alot of people will resign from the US economics team

6-9-2011 Guru Frank26the reinstatement of $3.22 is where I still stand but I have to say I have to study your [Guru Delta} new findings...

6-9-2011 Guru Delta The Audit of Ernst and Young says $.85 up to $1.30 is the rate they are recommending for the RV Rate – Delta states it will NEVER start over $3.00 he will bet all his dinars on this fact 100% it will not support past $1.30 at all….will not be over $3.00 again PERIOD...Plan is to co-exist together both denoms with NO time limit… this is the highest of high officials reporting this...The revaluation will never happen on a weekend– Friday Saturday it will never happen

6-9-2011 Guru Adam Montana "deadlines" are something site gurus pull out of thin air and use to chat about...you can look at 6 years of my chats and you will see that I NEVER gave a "deadline" for anything...a deadline, in Iraq, is just a date that will most likely get moved...PERIOD... they will not move if it's too soon...there will be no RV until they are 100% ready ...Things are falling in place, it's just time for that final PUSH!!!!

6-9-2011 Guru DonnieR Very Strong service people sources told they must leave IQD behind...given voucher...rate is 5.25 and a date of 6-10-2011 (I'm not 100% sure of the date)

6-9-2011 Guru BGG & Poppy2(poppy was not on the call) Poppy2 is a highly respected elected official in his town...he has access to other politicians and political documents...2 weeks ago there was a briefing to congress...last Wednesday US Treasury sent a memorandum to the 4 big banks outlining the RV--each bank had 24hour to agree or not agree to participate...if agreed they were given a go live date--last Wednesday was that date...Contact with 5 congressional offices--there was a high influx of IQD holders asking when it would RV...DC area contact is saying calls are coming in from bankers upset that the memorandum didn't come to fruition...they are not happy about spending money on this and it not coming true...my opinion we are close, but who knows what last minute wrangling is going on....spoke with 4 or 5 service members who have vouchers...they take custody of their IQD and will be made whole later when in US...

6-9-2011 Guru AJW (New Guru) I have contacts that are directly tied to RV...one high up individual is a major player and physically works on parts of the RV...he is agitated that it has not happened yet and says its getting out of hand on the delays...A hold up WAS security issues at certain places--Pentagon says 100% done and in place as of today (yesterday)...when asked about the military vouchers the man's response was...How did you find out about that? They are real and confirmed...they are called RES Financial forms...The final rate is $5.25 USD ($3.21 GBP x $1.63 GBP exchange rate)...We are here...there is no time...we are in the week...I'm very excited about Thursday and Friday...

6-8-2011 Gurus Simon and zzzzzzzzz (via ajw & Guru Elsie) I just got off the phone with Simon and Dan...Everything is looking AWESOME!! Everything that was stated on the last few conference calls are 100% Spot on! Yes there have been some delays ( a high power positioned person or organization) wants to make another buck beforehand... Well time is out...and we are SOOOO VERY CLOSE...I am VERY EXCITED!...be ready and on high alert as we are on an hour to hour watch.

6-8-2011 Guru Mailman17 I STILL THINK THIS WILL COME DOWN WAY BEFORE THOSE FUNDS ARE TRANSFERRED TO THE 2 ACCOUNTS SET UP IN NEW YORK AND UNDER THE PROTECTION OF THE US...YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS ON THE FOREX FIRST--THE CBI WILL COME OUT FIRST...ALLAWI WAS PROMISED THE POSITION WHICH WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM ALMOST AS MUCH POWER AS MALIKI, BUT I THINK HE WILL WAIVE IT,..I TRULY THINK IT WILL BE BEFORE THE EOM...TIMING IS EVERYTHING...AND IRAQS TIMETABLE IS KNOWN ONLY TO THEM...JUST BY FOLLOWING WHAT SCRAPS THEY LEAVE US AS TIDBITS WE ARE AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN GOOD AT PUTING THIS DAMN PUZZLE TOGETHER...JUST A COUPLE MORE PIECES...AND

6-8-2011 Guru Poppy2 WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30... We are in great position ... every gov around the globe are now pushing ... for completion. IT is all positive zero negative...

6-8-2011 Guru Guru Okie_Oil_Man I know everyone is wondering "What Happened"-- Well so am I. My US Gov contact...stated yesterday this was to have been seen in the USA yesterday (Monday) & today [Tuesday] we were to be at the bank. I STILL HAVE MULTIPLE WORLD WIDE CONFIRMATIONS OF THE R/V AND THE SOLDIERS CASHING IN JUST AS WE HEARD...A LOT OF INTEL IS STILL FLOATING AROUND...

6-8-2011 Guru another site This is NOT based on "intel" I've received, but on common sense, tied with information I've collected over time, news articles I've read, and "money" I've followed...The U.S. Treasury has reported within private meetings that there are over 3 million investors who have acquired Iraqi Dinar within the United States alone...demand for Dinar is significant and doesn't show any signs of slowing down...Our investment in the Iraqi Dinar should go up in value...Contrary to some claims that the Iraqi Dinar has revalued, I've been told in no uncertain terms it as NOT revalued,..It is my opinion the world can NOT support a massive revaluation of many countries, including the Iraqi Dinar without the absolute involvement, management, orchestration, and support of all the major banks in the world...This is the single largest problem we currently face when dealing in our investment right now...Banking cartels all over the world RUN the world...It's my opinion, the banks have YET to be heard from....It's very possible they may try to take out the largest [dinar] dealers before this is all over to ensure they are well-positioned to receive what they believe is rightfully theirs....I am starting to think NOT ONE THING will happen with the IQD until this industry is under control, strict regulations are set forth to protect the banks' interests and future profits, and many, if not most Dinar Dealers, have been either shut down, or can no longer operate ...if what I've shared is remotely accurate, we may still have a bit of a wait, even one that could take up into June/July/August of 2012 or later...

6-8-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 I have confirmation from the Senate that we have the green light & info from the sandbox that we have the official green light & banking info that says they are 100% prepped & ready. Timeframe is 24-48 hrs...no joke...you all know that I am not a date guy...I think we are in the best position we can be in...but, this is Iraq...so stay grounded...this has been an amazing day.

6-8-2011 Guru Bigbucks (new guru) I was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was given to a US contractor in Iraq,...saw it personal, was sent to me...we now have a few people who are able to confirm this...I think this is AWESOME...so we just have be paitent now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

6-8-2011 Guru Robert_DINARoh (New Guru) I [spoke with]...this trader friend of mine from Jordan to ask about the security issue...his reply was they announced on late tv news that the security ministries are complete & stable...I asked about rv news...he has been told it is very soon, waiting for confirmation...this is very solid intel

6-7-2011 Guru TonyTnT Today I got a call from a person leaving THE meeting and he told me the EXACT time that the RV was supposed to happen...it didn't happen. I've heard from 2 different sources that the lower denoms are out on the street...we're trying to get a photo...The soldiers who received vouchers were expecting the money to be in their accounts Tuesday (today)...IQD is linked to the GBP--I've heard this from 3 different countries. Canada expected to hear the RV today...Bank people and politicians are all saying the same thing...we are that close...There was a party at Shabibi's house tonight that was a celebration--key people were invited...I expected it today and don't expect it to go past this week.

6-7-2011Gurus Chief and TonyTnT 2 different sources saying same thing...one a retired Air force gentleman's friend who is also retired Air Force just returned home to states from Iraq...he says Yes, soldiers are cashing out for vouchers...saying same thing as Tony's contact. May sound far fetched but VERY possible...

6-7-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Am I bummed out cause it didn't happen? Hell yeah! Am I frustrated? Hell yeah...That big big big person or entity that is wanting to get paid is the one holding this thing up...a lot is going on.

6-7-2011 Guru RayT Maliki is now meeting with Parliament (June 6 & 7) to try to implement the Irbil agreement (the power sharing amoung the 3 key areas within Iraq). Must be implemented before the RV along with the formal announcement of the remaining ministers... because of these 2 key requirements, it is very unlikely there has been any cashing out anywhere...when RV is implemented it happens worldwide instantaneously...

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange.

6-7-2011 Guru Blaino (Dinar Guru member submit) story of a soldier...He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks...The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..

6-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Chasing this elusive dream...and caught it...the R/V has happened...the R/V is real...the R/V is forthcoming very soon...We are right smack dab in the middle of R/V occuring at this very instant...Tomorrow is to be a day of remembrance (actually today was)...it is done proof positive...you are now rich...nuff said...period!!

6-7-2011 Guru Terryk I am hearing tier 1 is done...i'm hearing tier 2 is done...I'm waiting to hear tier three...royals...governments...us...I heard that rumor today...but can't confirm...but saw the screen shot of tier 1...i don't know if that is 100% true...i don't fully understand some of the comments going on and terms

6-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man still have confirmations of an R/V...bank story trying to be confirmed...I am as anxious as you are...rest easy...I know this has happened & you want more than my word...wanting to see something in black & white...my sources are confident & are personally involved with the R/V...rest easy my friends...we are there...proof forthcoming

6-7-2011 Guru Poppy2 Guess all of you heard all the great rumors or facts stated by many of our leading researchers...they are very excited...I assure you, I know they have awesome contacts...OK, here is what I am basing my decision on & why I think they could be very true...the 7th of June, 3 major events happen...Maliki faces a no confidence vote, his 100 days ends, next Exxon & Haliburton companies...if not paid by the 7th...will start shutting down & head home by the 10th, next the war reparation contracts are set to be paid... I think they have run their limit.

6-6-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I was informed by a UST Agent that it will appear on the forex today...I have definite confirmations from banks & government officials...this time it is real...soldiers that cashed out were those coming back to USA...remaining soldiers will be cashing in from June 8 - 10th...cashed in at 5.25...taxes were withheld & paired to British Pound, would equate to 8.40 here in USA...

6-6-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man i have multiple sources world wide that states the r/v has occured and that the iqd will be on the forex sometime today.... I am waiting to hear from a us bank that i was just informed that is cashing in today--i am awaiting confirmation of that fact.

6-6-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am looking for a great Monday, but if it doesn't show I will take Tuesday.... I believe this party/ride/mass confusion is over in the next 48hrs or less. [starting Sunday]

6-6-2011 Guru Hillarious Clinton (from June 4th 2011 speech) According to the IMF, Iraq is projected to grow faster than China in the next two years....Now, nothing is set in stone. The decisions made by the government, made by businesses, could undo that prediction. Iraq has one of the largest customer bases in the entire Arab world. It has one of the world’s largest supplies of oil, and it has one of the best educated workforces in the region....Today, Turkish, Chinese, French, Jordanian, Iranian companies are lining up to do business. But very honestly, we see too few American companies alongside our soldiers and our diplomats....we want to go on record unequivocally in encouraging American business to begin that process, and we will do everything we can to support you in it.

6-6-2011 Guru Poppy2 This is crunch time of the week...remember all the intel...has been very positive...iraq contracts with their people, war retribution, & oil companies doing development, all expire on the 7th, also M's 100 days are up...same day & faces possible no confidence vote...don't think these will go by without our blessings happening...get happy and excited...highest possible person who sat in on the BIS negotiations...told me...absolutely no one will have the RV rate for the USA until it shows in black & white on the forex, date is the importance, period.

6-6-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE FOUND OUT MANY THINGS THAT POINT THIS GOING TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR SEE THAT IS MY JOB TO KEEP ALL FROM THE UPS AND DOWNS OF WHAT OTHER IDIOTS DO HAVING AN RV EVERY MONDAY OR FRIDAY...WE KNOW THAT THE STATEMENTS OF THE PAST ON HOW THEY HAD TO STUDY ABOUT THE SMALL DENOMS AND ORDER THEM YET WAS TOTAL BS THEY ARE DONE NOW WE ARE NOT EVEN SURE THAT SHABIBI DOESNT ALREADY HAVE THE APPROVAL FOR THE GO AHEAD THIS COULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE

IF SO THEN THERE IS NO TIMELINE TO RELEASE THE NEW DENOMS AND CHANGE THE RATE OF EXCHANGE IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT...PUTTING ALL THAT TOGETHER I JUST THINK THAT THIS IS AN ANY MOMENT ENDING...NOW WE KNOW BY SALEHS OWN WORDS THEY HAVE ENOUGH [lower denom currency] TO START THE PROCESSS AND ONE OTHER THING HE SAID THE TIME FOR HESITATION IS OVER

6-6-2011 Guru Guru Okie_Oil_Man Let's say I am going to buy a big brisket ...The price of brisket in Iraq for returning troops cost 5.25 per pound...over here??...maybe more. This is a 3 tier program...the 3 tiers are so close...only hours separate the tiers...we are close behind the (troops).

6-6-2011 Guru Poppy2 The RV I still feel is within the next 48 hours.

6-6-2022 Guru FranklySpeaking No disrespecting the news of soldiers cashing in at $5.25 from other sites – WE researched this news and I found nothing – my team checked and there was no banks open in Iraq and its an exaggeration in my opinion… Not one source of mine told me that anyone was cashing out...I believe this is a mis-translation somewhere… believe that the parliament still has some voting to do prior [to rv].

6-5-2011 Guru Poppy I expect us to see...not hear when this blessing flows our way, it will be in black & white...in print, not rumor, but fact. You must not start counting on the rates being stated...we must wait for more confirmation...I have people working to get more verification, stay tuned & then we can smile all the way to the bank

6-5-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I'm a little more skeptical than others after hearing the same things from the same people for weeks...[but] The intel from today is very possible...3 strong sources in Iraq confirm military personnel/contractors are NOT cashing out for millions of cash dollars, they are being given travel type cashiers checks/vouchers for their dinar....

6-5-2011 Guru Elsie and Chief (Elsie) unannounced meeting to take place on Sunday to implement Erbil Agreement...to me that means it is done and we are there...(Chief) Sunday they are supposed to decide on it, complete it and sign it...

6-4-2011 Guru Med YOU KNOW I DONT BRING UP INTEL VERY OFTEN only good stuff...HIS FRIEND IN DUBAI WHO IS FRIENDS WITH THE EDITOR OF THE KHALEEZ TIMES WHICH IS THE WALL STREET JOURNAL OF THE MIDDLE EAST...

HE SAID THAT THE FEELING THEY HAVE IN DUBAI AND OUT OF IRAQ IS THAT IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SHABIBI ALREADY HAS APPROVAL...AND THAT THE SECURITY FILE IS NOT AN ISSUE...YOU KNOW WHY WOULD SHABIBI TAKE A CHANCE ON PAYING FOR ALL THAT NEW DINAR...HE JUST IS NOT ONE TO MAKE A MOVE ON A WIM...HE DOES NOT DO SOMETHING FOR NOTHING...THERE IS NO WAY CBI COULD HAVE MADE THIS MOVE UNLESS THE OUTCOME WAS DECIDED

6-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man (via unknown site's member) ...good news...rv is official...military cashing in at $5.25 in the "green zone"...we will very likely see a much higher rate here...it will be announced on the forex Sunday night...at last!!!

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

6-4-2011 Guru Simon late last night high up IMF contact for the first time said the RV is completed and done...always said it was it was "coming" until last night.

6-4-2011 Guru Elsie I'm hearing it was announced we are there...banks are ready...I feel we are going to see this...

6-4-2011 Guru TonyTNT It has been quiet and then at noon intel kicked back in...RV was scheduled for Wednesday...presidents of banks were notified by our government--didn't happen...this is 100% fact...I heard from several source that at 3pm eastern today [Friday] Maliki and Shabibi announced the RV, they were released from chapter 7, completely sovereign country and they entered the WTO...we will not see it until Monday....we don't know 100% if this is true, we'll have to wait till Monday to find out...This was supposed to happen 3 or 4 times already...renegotiations, and significant tax and banking changes have been made in the past weeks....

6-4-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz I'm really confident where we sit...I'm confident this is going to happen in the very very very near future...I believe it has been done for a long time meaning nothing left to do but the announcement.

6-4-2011 Guru Poppy2 too many positive actions taking place for us not to be at the very end of our wait..in the last days...stay grounded & positive...my take is positive but cautious in nature.

6-4-2011 Guru Blaino Heard from several sources, Bagdad, Dubai, & other M.E. contacts.the RV announcement was apparently made...again!...expect to see more indications in coming hours...several confirmations that some of our millitary folks in Iraq were "Cashing In" at $5.25...could be GBP...in which case the rate would be $8.60 or so...uncertainty of that...either way me be happy!

6-3-2011 Guest Comedian Guru ***for members eyes only***

6-3-2011 Guru another site I know for a fact there are over 3 million Americans who hold Dinar right now… may be closer to 3.5 Million...I’m not sure, but the number I heard sometime ago was around 1.2 million average [dinar per holder]...There will be an RV when the “streets of Baghdad and Iraq are safe” and when their government is officially complete and stable. Until that time, we won’t see an increase in the value of the currency of Iraq

6-3-2011 Guru FranklySpeaking June 7th is the100 days end for Maliki – till June 7th the doors are ready for Shabibi to announce the rate… Parliament returns on the 13th – this may be done before. Bazarani seats security ministers on the 13th should be done before that...BOTTOM LINE FROM FRANK AND DARLINE: BING BAM BOOM between now and the 10th – would love to see it tomorrow, Friday, but let’s say between now and the 10th…

6-3-2011 Guru Med (dinar guru member submit) WHAT DID SALEH SAY THAT HE HAS NOT SAID BEFORE? WHAT IS READY AND WITHOUT IT NO RV? ...Enough Currency On Hand...WITHOUT IT YOU CANT HAVE AN RV...THIS WAS THE SIGN OF IT COMING WHEN WE KNEW THEY HAD IT ON HAND AND WE HAVE IT AS FACT FROM THE HORSES MOUTH...IT DID NOT COME FROM SALEH BUT FROM THE ECONOMIST WHO IS AGAINST IT HE SAID THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE VERY COSTLY FOR THE GOVT...IF CBI HAD ANY INKLING THAT THE PARLIAMENT WAS NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD HAVE PAID FOR THE NEW CURRENCY? THE INTENTIONS ARE KNOWN AND WE HAVE ALMOST EVERYTHING POSSIBLE IN INFO BUT THE DATE...THE 3RD WK OF JUNE WOULD BE THE EARLIEST

6-3-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz As intel goes, nothing is being talked about...everyone thought it was over on Monday, Tuesday and then Wednesday-- now everyone is frustrated...banks are downgraded, dollar is slipping...This WILL take place, but why is it taking so long? greed and egos of few are in the way...this is frustrating--almost debilitating...I had to pull back and step away...now that I'm back nothing has changed much...I owe the Dubai cash in gentleman an apology because I was not clear on what really happened...that cash in was absolutely 100% correct...

6-2-2011 Unknown Guru (another site Member) I am no Guru, and have no inside sources, this is not protected secret information, just using reasonable logic to analyze public information. Based on Iraq Government and Banking documents posted in public view, we should see an RV before the end of June, probably as soon as they can now and the rate should be over 3.20 USD to 1 IQD....No guess work, it is what the Iraq government and CBI have already told us....If this does not happen, it is not bad intel received by a guru, it is the government and the bank of Iraq that will have failed to achieve their publicly stated plan of action. If this does not happen it does not mean it will never happen, just that the plan may fall behind schedule.

6-2-2011 Guru Mailman17 (Dinar Guru Member Submitted) THE MERE FACT THAT THE CBI CAME OUT AND AFFIRMED THE PROJECT OF DELETING THE ZEROES WAS OVER IS FANTASTIC NOT READY...NOT ALMOST...NOT SOON...BUT WILL...I STILL THINK THIS COULD AND SHOULD COME DOWN BY THE 6TH... IT MUST HAPPEN AND WILL HAPPEN BY THE 30TH OF THIS MONTH OR BEFORE..THE DEADLINE FOR AN EXTENSION HAS PASSED AND IT REALLY DIDINT MATTER...THE UN SAID AN EMPHATIC NO ALL THE SIGNS ARE THERE....TICK TOCK GOES THE DINAR CLOCK AND ITS ABOUT TO STRIKE 12...STAY AWAY FROM THE RUMORS...STICK TO WHAT WE KNOW BEST...FACTS

6-2-2011 Guru Scooter I THINK THEY WOULD NEED TO GET THE RV DONE SOMETIME IN JUNE — JUST MY OPINION OF COURSE... II WOULD SAY IT COULD HAPPEN ANYTIME — AND I MEAN ANYTIME!...IMO — THE CONTROLS HAVE BEEN OUT OF IRAQ’S HANDS FOR THE LAST 8 WEEKS — BIG $$$$$ HAS THE BALL RIGHT NOW — THE MARGINS ARE THE SPOT OF CONTENTION — IMO...IF IRAQ FAILS, THERE GOES THE WHOLE REGION AND WE ALL KNOW WE CAN’T TOLERATE THAT HAPPENING. AS A RESULT, WHAT NEEDS TO BE THE Catalyst BEHIND IRAQ’S SUCCESS – A COMPELLING ECONOMIC EXPLOSION CALLED THE REEVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR... If it doesn’t RV in June what would your next projection be? Scooter: OCTOBER

6-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT Meetings were happening all over Washington DC and they were all regarding this event....Nobody who is receiving intel is telling you .86 cents. Anybody receiving intel are telling you over 3.00. The people who are saying that this impossible for something like this to happen are guessing at .86 cents because they just don’t know anything. People should get the time to go out and do the research that we have done....

6-2-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via Karen and Bob) Today had the "perfect storm" setup, but there were still some missing items that hadn't been completed, so RV did not occur as yet. Tony is still hopeful for Thursday or Friday, though. He feels it could still happen at any time this week.

****GetTEAM and Planet Dinar are on intel chat lockdown--closed for the night....PTR is not locked down but taking a chat timeout.... *****

6-1-2011 Guru Med SALEH SAID THE TIME OF HESITATION IS OVER AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE OLD ONE...WHAT I THINK HE IS SAYING THAT THE TIME FOR HESITATION IS OVER...AND IT JUST NEEDS TO BE DONE...THE 2003 CURRENCY WILL BE REPLACED IT IS NOT GOING TO BE USED LIKE SOME THOUGHT FOR A LOP... I AM NOT SURE WHAT CBI IS GOING TO DO ON THEIR OWN BUT WE DO KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO MOVE ON IT AND THEY HAVE ENOUGH CURRENCY TO REPLACE THE 2003 ONES...THEY SAID IT IS TIME TO STOP THE HESITATION SO I AM HOPING THEY HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF A WAIT...REMEMBER IT STILL SAYS HE IS SUBMITTING IT NOW HE DOES NOT NEED PARLIAMENT IN SESSION TO SUBMIT TO THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS BUT THEY CAN’T FORWARD IT TILL THEY ARE BACK...PARLIAMENT DOES NOT CONVENE TILL THE 12TH

6-1-2011 Guru Amadden this is info I do not want to put out, but as you heard Bluwolf and then I called my contacts and Blaino called his and surprise enough we came up with the same info read differently but meant the same thing. So I know you all do not like this, but we need to shut down till further notice, info is getting into the wrong hands and holding things up. So for you and us and the Iraqi people we will abide with this request and we hope you understand this decision

6-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 the best contacts possible with the us treasury and they have gotten very excited themself so that has triped my trigger . they where so excited this evening the where talking so fast it was hard to understand him. LOL,LOL he has ony been this way one time before and he didnt give any details as you can imagine why but i know him very very well and I know his personality and I can tell you he was fred astaire this evening and he dont dance.

6-1-2011 Guru DOONIE The Shabbi announcement happened early this morning...don't speak arabic... had my contact translate it...in short...Shabbi spoke of business & private banking...never once heard the letters "RV" but I believe that is what he was talking about...how close we are, who really knows.

6-1-2011 Guru Breitling JUNE 1ST TO JUNE 30TH...99% sure... NEVER BEEN CLOSER AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, BECAUSE THIS IS REAL....86 TO THE EURO I THINK THE EURO IS 1.34 RIGHT NOW...What's left to do to RV? SEATING OF SECURITY , LAW PASSED ON THE CURRENCY , DFI TRANSFERED TO THE NEW ACCOUNTS

6-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT clarify the Dubai "cash in"...the gentleman has 20 year relationship with bank...the deal was the bank is guaranteeing him $3.20 cent rate...meaning if the rate comes out lower they still give him $3.20, but if it comes out higher they only give him $3.20 rate...they keep the remainder...great deal for both sides...

6-1-2011 PTR guest Guru Ken & TonyTNT Amir in Dubai went to the bank...originally was told no discussions about Iraq dinar...now saying it will be one of the highest in the region...it is showing $1.3 on the screen but told to read it right to left...$3.10...the bank is saying it is flashing (propagating) and climbing...when it stops that will be the rate....this means it is going to be higher than $3.10

6-1-2011 PTR guest Guru AJ UST guy returned from Iraq on Sunday...3 weeks ago he was called back over to Iraq--before he left he said he would not return until RV was done and he'd stay a few extra days...He is now back in US and is now tight lipped only saying, "You will see it very soon--that's all I can say"

6-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT You will remember this week for the rest of your lives...All info saying wait, wait, wait, wait, here you go--You'll see it before you know it...The best opportunity I see is for Wednesday... Wednesday is going to be a great day--I can feel it in my bones...The go button was pushed again and the Bank system is propagating...hearing it in US, Iraq, and Dubai...I pass on what I hear.

6-1-2011 Guru Med SONNY AND I AND SOME OTHERS HAVE TORN APART THAT ARTICLE ON THE 1.3 USD FOR 1 DINAR EVERYTHING IN IT IS TOTALLY ACCURATE BUT WE JUST DON’T KNOW WHO CAME UP WITH THE VALUE...THIS BEING COMPARED OR PAIRED THAT THE VALUE NOW IS WORTH MORE THAN THE WORLDS RESERVE CURRENCY AND WHAT STANDARD ARE THEY USING TO DETERMINE IT...LET’S BE REALISTIC YES THE US ECONOMY HAS PROBLEMS BUT IRAQ HAS NO ECONOMY THEY DONT EVEN REGISTER A GDP THEY HAD TO USE SOUTH KOREAS...THE ARTICLE IS WELL WRITTEN AND LIKE I SAID IT IS NOT FILLED WITH ANY ERRORS IT IS VERY FACTUAL UNLESS SOMEHOW WE MISUNDERSTAND THE DINAR TO = 1.3 USD...DO NOT THINK THAT THE ERBIL AGREEMENT IS AN ISSUE FOR SHABIBI TO HOLD OUT ON SENDING THE DRAFT TO PARLIAMENT I DO BELIEVE THAT THE SECURITY AND OTHER MINISTRIES LEFT ARE THOUGH... I KNOW THAT THE 100 DAYS IS UP IN JUST A FEW DAYS HONESTLY I THINK THIS WILL COME AND GO...WE ARE WAITING FOR THE 12TH TO SEE IF THEY ARE REALLY GOING TO VOTE ON THE SECURITY FILES AND GET IT DONE WITH I HAVE SEEN NOTHING THAT MOVES THIS UP...

6-1-2011 Guru Dusty14369 GREAT THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY...MID TO LATE WEEK STARTS IN A FEW HOURS...RATE FOR THIS RIDE IS EXPENSIVE GUYS

6-1-2011 Guru Blaino Much of our intel has pointed the Tuesday/Wednesday...Tuesday is now out of the way, which leaves.....so we wait a little while longer...the only thing we need is time, everything is in place and it will happen when it happens...it's done

5-31-2011 Guru Ray (via Guru SteveI) I had some contacts of mine look at the article...concerning the IQD= 1.3 USD article...He is basically stating in this article that the dinar has RVd at a rate of 1.30...the fact that he made that statement is pretty amazing. My contacts looked at the original Arabic version and agreed it is saying 1.3...Very interesting article that I am going to do some more checking into.

5-31-2011 Guru SteveI I have heard from several sources the United States banks are ready for this event. I still believe we are on the right track.

5-31-2011 Guru TonyTNT I really, really like the fact that Dinar Guru took the time to compile this information, I think it gives us all a better picture of just how many times we have been told by the people who should know, that the RV was about to take place...It also lets us know that right up to the minute that it happens,...Dinar Guru has not once brought you any intel of their own, yet they want to talk about the sites and even have the nerve to outright lie on their page about their relationship with me (she said she was my mother). Yes I saw that lame attempt to cover their ass by placing some fake letter to Tony on their site....If there ever was a dinar scam.......I would certainly look at this site. It's a joke. **** Come on now, Your at it again?...me saying I'm your mom? -- and you believe it?-- Really? too funny! I sure hope you are using better common sense when it comes to the RV investigation :-) Well, you all know me, I just don't do that on my site ...Not my style! Mr. Tony, for the record, I am not your Momma, don't want to be you momma, & don't plan to be your momma...You see I have 4 children of my own & 6 grand kids, really don't think I can handle any more. Mr. Tony, what am I going to do with you? Do your homework, dear, stop this nonsense, ---mom, I mean Blanche (hee-hee couldn't resist :-)! ***** Click to read my open letter to TonyTNT

5-31-2011 Guru Poppy2 Lol,lol i get a kick out of all the rate predictions when i know for fact that zero, zilch, no one, no time , no how has any rate that is possible based on all their details they are basing their opinions on . Guys i love all of you but please dont even listen to some one who tries to give you the rate of what we will see. I have the highest , highest source from the ust and he has stated the rate will never be known until it is released to the world.

5-31-2011 Guru Doonie New Guru I just recieved a e-mail from my contacts in Kuwait/Iraq...Shabibi is expected to make an announcement in the next AM regarding and I quote" financial stability in our country"....My contact is stating announcements are being broadcast live via mosque loud speakers in country. Iraq citizens are over joyed and coming together as unity among the brotherhood of each individual parties, a first in Iraq's history. Now, I know personally know that the next AM will be 4:30 in the morning their time..which is in 8 1/2 hours from now (the next Mosque Broadcast). Tonight should be the night the RV will be released to the world, cash-in 21 hours away!

5-31-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Nothing has really changed, everyone is still saying in the next day or so,.....BLA, BLA, BLA,......We are still waiting on the delivery, the Doctor says we are very close...Dr. said earlier today that she is dilated 7 centimeters, the water has broken and this baby is about to start SCREAM-EN!!

5-31-2011 Guru FranklySpeaking THE IMF PROVIDED GRANTS TO DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN VILLAGES OF IRAQ....YOU CAN'T GIVE INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE TO A COURNTRY IN CHAPTER 7...WOW....THEY HAVE TO HAVE HAD AN RV, AN INTERNATIONAL RECOGNIZED CURRENCY, PRIOR TO BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE WTO...JUNE 7TH - 10TH....THEY ARE DONE FOLKS FOR OVER A WEEK OR MORE...WHEN THEY SAY THE 3 MINISTERS ARE ALIVE AND ACTIVE & THEY ARE A GOI...THEN THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY MINUTE. MALIKI & SHABIBI ARE WORKING TOWARDS THE SAME GOAL &OFFICIALLY MINISTERS HAVE TO ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD...THEN RV TAKES PLACE.

5-31-2011 Guru Med I WILL BET THAT INFLATION WILL BE CLOSE TO 7% NEXT MONTH...THEY WILL CONTINUE TO REGRESS UNTIL THIS IS SETTLED AND THE ISSUE OF THE CURRENCY IS RESOLVED...

5-31-2011 Guru MailMan17 THE PEOPLE IN IRAQ ON THE STREETS ARE ASKING FOR REMOVAL OF MALIKI...I FORSEE MAJOR LITIGATION HAPPENING THE NEXT FEW DAYS...I BELIEVE MALIKI WILL HONR THE ERBIL AGREEMENT AS IS...WE ARE STILL IN THE THICK OF IT AND THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OUT THERE TO TELL US DIFFERENT

Memorial Day

And they who for their country die shall fill an honored grave, for glory lights the soldier's tomb, and beauty weeps the brave- Joseph Drake

Dinar Guru over 2,000 member community today!!

5-30-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 I have been saying look at mid to late week. Iraq is waiting, not the other way around. They are all in & all done (goi)...have tried to announce and have been janked back several times...it's crunch time for the world. 9.9999999999999999999999999999999 on a scale of 1 to 10 for the next couple of day for an rv.....nothing is holding it up.

5-30-2011 Guru Longfellow I haven’t been much of a date and rate guy but I think we won’t make it through this week without the RV showing it’s elusive head. Too many confirmations on major events and players pointing to this week. Lets hope this ride will end soon.

5-30-2011 Guru bluwolf Seems that we are looking foward to wed. For cashin

5-30-2011 Guru OKIE_OIL_MAN TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY IS OPTIMUM TIMING I WOULD THINK----

5-30-2011 NewsHound Guru Bondlady The ministers have been agreed upon. There is still a few outstanding issues in the agreement of ebril they are working out. The ministers need to be passed through Parliment. There's a ton of positive, legitimate news going on right now,

5-29-2011 Guru Randy Koonce At this time we are day to day for the RV to take place...rate HAS to be at least...$3.41 (UN audited $26B oil revenue by $89.1B budget to meet the budget)... I think it's in Shabibi's hands & he has to decide when's the best time to do it.

5-29-2011 Guru Okie Oil Man It is done and we are only moments away as per Maliki's speech...Let's get our minds off the Iraqi dinar and onto our service personal...especially those who did not come home....that's what Memorial Day is all about.

5-29-2011 Guru Dusty B OF A SOURCE SAYS THEY WERE EXPECTING YESTERDAY [Friday]… HUGE TRAINING AT THEIR MAIN CENTER YESTERDAY ON CASH IN PROCEDURES...THERE ARE SOME UPSET CORPORATES RIGHT NOW ABOUT THIS WAIT...THEY WERE PREPPED AND READY...THEY WERE 100% AS OF YESTERDAY... HUGE TRAINING AT MAIN LOCATION YESTERDAY...ALSO YOUR COMMON TELLER “WILL NOT” KNOW ANYTHNG ABOUT THIS…THERE ARE REASONS...MALIKI OBVIOUSLY ISNT THE ONLY ONE IN CONTROL…BUT HE PUT A HUGE AND I MEAN HUGE AMOUNT OF PRESSURE ON THE OTHERS INVOLVED

5-29-2011 Guru SteveI It is pretty much all done except surfacing and being official. Remember this is about the Iraqi people, not us....it will happen as soon as they say it will...enjoy the weekend & remember what this weekend is all about.

5-28-2011 Guru Nighthk11 Maliki gave out specific info concerning the revaluation of the dinar....info that had everyone in a feeding frenzy, is correct...however, the misinterpretation of "hours" was given...really means days...the value will be high...it will be quick without warning & very deliberate...I am looking for something this weekend & early next week, but it is done or Maliki would not have given those statements.

5-28-2011 Guru Blaino It appears that that we will be seeing the rate more like Sunday morning.... the ability to begin some cash in stuff next week, maybe Tuesday!

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT 3 calls straight from Bagdad parliement sources...we were within 2 to 3 hours from happening today--meeting in France said go go go...meeting in Iraq between 2 men said no no no...they now agreed...the new prime time best possible days is Wendsday or Thursday next week.

5-27-2011 Guru OKIE Oil Man – You all just need to relax and kick back until Tuesday. Very and I do mean very few details left and will be accompololished over the weekend. Remember me telling you about the political trap? Well – it is nearly completed—nuff said

As I understand it from credible sources it will be a race as to whether the bank of international settlements - - the goi - - the ministry of finance – the prime minister or the US treasury will be the delivery boy of the rate and release date. There were a lot accomplished in last night g-8 meeting in france. The details are private at this moment. Malikis speech can be interoperated 2 different ways - - we'll soon find out which.

5-27-2011 Guru Frankly Speaking (via sargeE8) he informed me that "NO MEETING OR ANNOUNCEMENT" took place that announced an RV...he said to look for the 29th of May to 1 June as your window.

5-27-2011 Guru another site I need to emphasize that, IN MY MIND, there IS NO RV until their is absolute proof it has happened....Until I can verify on all the major boards, see it on the CBI website, AND hear from Ali that he as indeed been given verification it has happened, I can NOT believe it...until we see proof everyone needs to remain calm. For me, it’s best NOT to believe it until I can see and verify it.

5-27-2011 Guru TonyTNT The guy who "cashed in" in Dubai who got a receipt but couldn't get money until RV was official got a message from the bank saying his account will be credited with funds after hours today...is it possible? We got calls from banks all day yesterday saying something was supposed to happen...We're all across the board today...hearing things both ways...

5-27-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Last night was an antrocity to the dinar world...frustrating... Positively did not RV last night...Maliki did speak but did not mean or say that it RVed...Song sources in Iraq say no news on the street...person I personally know is buying billions of dinar today--same price...no change

5-27-2011 Guru Duo TonyTNT & zzzzzzzzz We have gotten it from multiple VERY high up "abc" sources and we are 99.9999% certain that Blanche from another site.com is NOT TonyTNT's mother...

**** Come on boys...me saying I'm your mom? -- and you believed it?-- too funny! I sure hope you both are using better common sense when it comes to the RV investigation :-) Tony you can enjoy your hot dog post RV, but Dan, you've been a naughty boy, You get a bar of LifeBoy to wash the sass and the taste of your foot out of your mouth...play nice kids and keep up the great work ---mom, I mean Blanche! :-) **** Click to read my open letter to TonyTNT

5-27-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Maliki did officially announce the RV of the dinar at his speech last night, saying it would be one of the premier currencies of the world. Don't know the official rate yet...but said to be "substantially higher" than the Saddam rate...last day in the oil patch. CONGRATS TO US ALL.

5-27-2011 Guru Poppy2 Had to leave the call early last night & wasn't there when the text came in, ...spoke with blaino & I would have made that same call. Blaino is standing by the information...it is from a solid source....lets pray the source feeding the source is accurate.

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino I AM CALLING IT! WE HAVE AN RV! THEY WILL POST THE RATE IN HOURS! CONFIRMATION JUST IN FROM DUBAI AL MADDEN FROM GET TEAM HAS ALSO CONFIRMED...VIA A FOREX CONTACT IN DUBAI. I SUPPOSE SOMETHING CAN STILL GUM UP THE WORKS..BUT MAN MALIKI SAID IT..IN PUBLIC AND ON TV! WELL...WHAT A NIGHT!

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino Maliki has spoken. He has stated that today the IQD will be restored to a value higher than before the occupation, and be a frontrunner among all currencies in the world. No rate or value was given. He alluded to it (rate) coming out today, Friday in Iraq

5-27-2011 Guru Blaino We are getting some amazing intel...we are watching closely what the morning conference will address in Baghdad. Some quite remarkable stuff has come down...would love to spill every detail, but it might hold things up... Watch the news, examine the details...the truth will make itself known to you.

5-28-2011 Guru Nighthk11 Maliki gave out specific info concerning the revaluation of the dinar....info that had everyone in a feeding frenzy, is correct...however, the misinterpretation of "hours" was given...really means days...the value will be high...it will be quick without warning & very deliberate...I am looking for something this weekend & early next week, but it is done or Maliki would not have given those statements.

5-29-2011 Guru SteveI It is pretty much all done except surfacing and being official. Remember this is about the Iraqi people, not us....it will happen as soon as they say it will...enjoy the weekend & remember what this weekend is all about.

5-30-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 I have been saying look at mid to late week. Iraq is waiting, not the other way around. They are all in & all done (goi)...have tried to announce and have been janked back several times...it's crunch time for the world. 9.9999999999999999999999999999999 on a scale of 1 to 10 for the next couple of day for an rv.....nothing is holding it up.

5-31-2011 Guru Doonie New Guru I just recieved a e-mail from my contacts in Kuwait/Iraq...Shabibi is expected to make an announcement in the next AM regarding and I quote" financial stability in our country"....My contact is stating announcements are being broadcast live via mosque loud speakers in country. Iraq citizens are over joyed and coming together as unity among the brotherhood of each individual parties, a first in Iraq's history. Now, I know personally know that the next AM will be 4:30 in the morning their time..which is in 8 1/2 hours from now (the next Mosque Broadcast). Tonight should be the night the RV will be released to the world, cash-in 21 hours away!

6-1-2011 Guru Dusty14369 GREAT THINGS ARE COMING OUR WAY...MID TO LATE WEEK STARTS IN A FEW HOURS...RATE FOR THIS RIDE IS EXPENSIVE GUYS

6-3-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz As intel goes, nothing is being talked about...everyone thought it was over on Monday, Tuesday and then Wednesday-- now everyone is frustrated...banks are downgraded, dollar is slipping...This WILL take place, but why is it taking so long? greed and egos of few are in the way...this is frustrating--almost debilitating...I had to pull back and step away...now that I'm back nothing has changed much...I owe the Dubai cash in gentleman an apology because I was not clear on what really happened...that cash in was absolutely 100% correct...

6-4-2011 Guru Simon late last night high up IMF contact for the first time said the RV is completed and done...always said it was it was "coming" until last night.

6-4-2011 Guru Elsie I'm hearing it was announced we are there...banks are ready...I feel we are going to see this...

6-4-2011 Guru Tony Everything looking good, getting confirmation on yesterdays RV announcement in Iraq...Its a go...2 more credible source confirmation of RV...soldiers cashing in in the green zone @ $5.25...My daughter saw Maliki and Shabibi on the Al Jazeera TV

****Guru Tony Update**** Treasury Dept. contact just called and confirmed cashing out soldiers in Iraq @ 5.20 Great British Pound....meaning our rate is over $8 Monday morning...it has happened.

6-8-2011 Guru Dustyd14369 I have confirmation from the Senate that we have the green light & info from the sandbox that we have the official green light & banking info that says they are 100% prepped & ready. Timeframe is 24-48 hrs...no joke...you all know that I am not a date guy...I think we are in the best position we can be in...but, this is Iraq...so stay grounded...this has been an amazing day.

6-8-2011 Guru Bigbucks (new guru) I was lucky enough to be able to PERSONALLY see a Voucher that was given to a US contractor in Iraq,...saw it personal, was sent to me...we now have a few people who are able to confirm this...I think this is AWESOME...so we just have be paitent now and wait for this to pop for us, we are right there and will be very happy very soon!!

6-9-2011 Guru AJW (New Guru) I have contacts that are directly tied to RV...one high up individual is a major player and physically works on parts of the RV...he is agitated that it has not happened yet and says its getting out of hand on the delays...A hold up WAS security issues at certain places--Pentagon says 100% done and in place as of today (yesterday)...when asked about the military vouchers the man's response was...How did you find out about that? They are real and confirmed...they are called RES Financial forms...The final rate is $5.25 USD ($3.21 GBP x $1.63 GBP exchange rate)...We are here...there is no time...we are in the week...I'm very excited about Thursday and Friday...

6-9-2011 Guru DonnieR Very Strong service people sources told they must leave IQD behind...given voucher...rate is 5.25 and a date of 6-10-2011 (I'm not 100% sure of the date)

6-9-2011 Guru dustyd14369 we are o so closes…my stomach is starting to churn...my phone has lit up the past several hours…we are in the best situation right now that you can ever IMAGINE……… within the next 24 hours we could see something special...according to about 6 different sources...i have heard anything from 4.40 to 8.60

6-9-2011 Guru BluWolfother than God, no one can stop it now...Alot of people will resign from the US economics team

6-9-2011 Guru Gump (new guru) There is a mountain of evidence pointing to us being really close...what is the holdup...the currency markets (spot and futures)...to be settled on a 90 day period tomorrow...they must incert the RV during the settlement period...it has been simple the whole time...just the timing of the event...we should have (RV) by tomorrow, latest Sunday at 5 PM EST.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi Kimberlye :D

Thank you very much for taking the time and making this effort.

Nothing more needs to be said, and once again, the motives are

crystal clear.

It is also pretty sickening in my opinion. Max, you are spot on. ;)

Have a great weekend! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

Hi Kimberlye :D

Thank you very much for taking the time and making this effort.

Nothing more needs to be said, and once again, the motives are

crystal clear.

It is also pretty sickening in my opinion. Max, you are spot on. ;)

Have a great weekend! :)

All my best!

Jim

---

You're welcome, Jim. I think these needed to be compiled and in one place for all to see. Like you said, "nothing more needs to be said."

Have a great day,

Kimberlye B)

To whom it may concern:

First, thank you for the post!

To make my position perfectly clear, I have never, nor will I EVER in the future taken one dime or been affiliated with any one group or organization that has a side agenda. I may get asked for an interview from one group or another, but I am NOT member or have a fiduciary responsibility to any group. I am an independent investor which attempts to provide factual data in my post and add my opinions based on those data points. Please forgive my tone but I wanted to make that perfectly clear. I understand the frustration with many statements from the so called experts as it was these exact statements that compelled me to act with many of my post. With that said, it's America, bash away as much as you like, but I will respond when somebody knocks on my character and ethics. I'm a big boy and can take verbal punches but if it questions my ethics or character I will respond.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but that's my statement. Again, thank you for the post and I look forward to speaking with you all very soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

To whom it may concern:

First, thank you for the post!

To make my position perfectly clear, I have never, nor will I EVER in the future taken one dime or been affiliated with any one group or organization that has a side agenda. I may get asked for an interview from one group or another, but I am NOT member or have a fiduciary responsibility to any group. I am an independent investor which attempts to provide factual data in my post and add my opinions based on those data points. Please forgive my tone but I wanted to make that perfectly clear. I understand the frustration with many statements from the so called experts as it was these exact statements that compelled me to act with many of my post. With that said, it's America, bash away as much as you like, but I will respond when somebody knocks on my character and ethics. I'm a big boy and can take verbal punches but if it questions my ethics or character I will respond.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone but that's my statement. Again, thank you for the post and I look forward to speaking with you all very soon.

Best regards,

Scooter

Anyone who attempts to trash you will undoubtedly have to go through a long line of us d/v members first. You are the man. Period. Nuff said.

• Upvote 2