Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Second Legislative Term of the Parliament

Nujaifi: On the First Day of the Beginning of the Second Legislative Term of the Parliament

Saturday June 11, 2011

24261.jpg

BAGHDAD - The Feed - The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi said on Sunday will be the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Council of Representatives. "

Najafi said at a news conference attended by the correspondent agency Naba public opinion (and babysit): "This section will discuss the laws that I read the first reading and will be read a second reading and vote.

Noting that "the political blocs have agreed on the names of the security ministries will be put these names on the members of parliament to be voted upon and resolve the issue.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://alrayy.com/20858.htm

• Upvote 11

and the HCL has to be passed and Chpt 7 removed.

no doubt this will perk his ears though.

I don't understand the importance of the HCL to the RV. The Kurds have already received one payment. The increase in value of the currency has nothing to do with the portioning of the proceeds from oil sales. IMO, the HCL is going to be a totally organic thing, which will undoubtedly be changed several times over as the full reserves are understood.

Ch 7 will go away with a full GOI.

M must have done something to piss A off, hence his little tantrum yesterday. Maybe Erbil was implemented without granting A the presidency of the strategic counsel?

• Upvote 2

OK OK I have heard this once before about the minister need to be voted on and the head of the house was to be putting undo pressure on them to getter done, but they still find away to stall. they had all three names aproved and what happened one had an antemped on his life, now we are back to the needing of candidates again gess just vote the three aproved ones in.

I don't understand the importance of the HCL to the RV. The Kurds have already received one payment. The increase in value of the currency has nothing to do with the portioning of the proceeds from oil sales. IMO, the HCL is going to be a totally organic thing, which will undoubtedly be changed several times over as the full reserves are understood.

Ch 7 will go away with a full GOI.

M must have done something to piss A off, hence his little tantrum yesterday. Maybe Erbil was implemented without granting A the presidency of the strategic counsel?

I think Chap.7 will go away with full GOI....And I think they also have to prove to the UN that they are treating their people in a fair way... Seems like I read that the UN still has questions about the issue of human rights...Maybe it has been resolved....I don't know???

Edited by Mr.Nobody

I think Chap.7 will go away with full GOI....And I think they also have to prove to the UN that they are treating their people in a fair way... Seems like I read that the UN still has questions about the issue of human rights...Maybe it has been resolved....I don't know???

Check out all the UN articles posted today. It looks to me like they are in the last stages of coming out of Ch 7.

I pray this is true, however, we are talking about Iraq and they always find a way to stall. I have to agree that all the UN articles coming out today does point towards a possibility of them being in the final stages. All we can do is hurry up, sit and wait. Oh, right, we've been doing that for six years already! :)

Thanks for the post, Vizio! Very encouraging stuff! Great find also, Behaviorkat! WOW June 15?

"On the 15th of Dec 2010 the extension was for 6 months ~ so that is the 15th of June... "

15 Jun

UNFICYP mandate expires

Report on temporary

deployments to UNOCI

Is this what you're referring to? Does this reference the extension?