Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq asks US congressman to leave over 'repay' remark

Qman

Awesome goat, pile on a crappy comment on the Armed forces and the status of the United States right now. Things may be tough right now, but I'd never kick a vet to make a point.

I would gladly welcome home a fellow vet and congratulate him or her on a job well done. Exactly what my friends and neighbors did for me the three times I was deployed. (and the three times I made it back)

Enjoy writing whatever you would like in your house? Thank a seviceman/woman for their sacrifice in between making your super negative comments.

Go armed forces! and a big thanks for the people out there that say thanks when they see us out and about.

Not the ones that wonder what the unemployment rate would be when we all come home.

• Upvote 4

Can you imagine what the unemployment rate would be if all the conflicts were resolved, and all our troops were back home in the US?

You go right ahead and quote your quote. I fought and unfortunately had to kill to give you that right.

• Upvote 4

I sure hope I dont see this Einstein out wondering, Just might forget my military bearing and land My Helicopter on his F,n asz.ohmy.gif

Ooops............wink.gif

I was being a smart ass to the guy that made the earlier quote. Sorry you don't agree with it. :lol:

• Upvote 1