Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have to tell you, I am so completely frustrated, disillusioned, and overall mad. We can't even worry about the rate any more -- any rate will be a blessing. What we have to worry about now is ---- IS THIS RV EVER GOING TO HAPPEN !! :mad:

Dates have come and gone without any consequenses. Goals have come and gone without any consequenses. Timelines have come and gone without any consequenses. This HAS to happen because of this -- this CAN'T happen because of this -- all of this is just rubbish. It is all based on LOGIC. Logic isn't in the Iraqi's vocabulary. Logic means nothing. All of our talented "gurus" that use their wonderful analytical skills aren't a match for Iraq. Maliki isn't afraid of anyone or any thing. The US, obviously, doesn't have as much influence as everyone thought they did.

And what in the world is Allawi about !! All he seems to do is vote against everything or threatens to withdraw from everything.

This just keeps going on and on and on to the point that I am truly considering not reading anything any more -- I will just wait for the email from Adam to let me know when it has RV'd.

This post isn't about anyone person or thing, it is totally about my frustration. Thanks for letting me sound off. I think I feel better now. :unsure:

• Upvote 2

There are alot of us right there with you! It's like all the LA street gangs getting their own country and trying to form a government!!!!!!!!!!! None of the people in power care about the poor people with no electric,food,water,and all the things that one of the wealthiest countrys in the world should have.

If this RV were to happen in two years...would it really be that big of a deal to you that you had to wait? You said it....if they RV and we get ten cents on the IQD...is it not a blessing? This would be a gift...none of us have earned. Sometimes its hard to wait on Santa Clause and we feel as if will never come. But he does. If its hard on you, I would recommend that you lock up your Dinar and take a break from the forums and forget about it for a while. I keep having to check myself and realize it could be a lot worse....I could be an unemployed Iraqi living with little to no food and electricity in the hot desert heat waiting for my uber corrupt government to do something constructive. Relax and thank God you are alive.

• Upvote 5

I have to tell you, I am so completely frustrated, disillusioned, and overall mad. We can't even worry about the rate any more -- any rate will be a blessing. What we have to worry about now is ---- IS THIS RV EVER GOING TO HAPPEN !! mad.gif

Dates have come and gone without any consequenses. Goals have come and gone without any consequenses. Timelines have come and gone without any consequenses. This HAS to happen because of this -- this CAN'T happen because of this -- all of this is just rubbish. It is all based on LOGIC. Logic isn't in the Iraqi's vocabulary. Logic means nothing. All of our talented "gurus" that use their wonderful analytical skills aren't a match for Iraq. Maliki isn't afraid of anyone or any thing. The US, obviously, doesn't have as much influence as everyone thought they did.

And what in the world is Allawi about !! All he seems to do is vote against everything or threatens to withdraw from everything.

This just keeps going on and on and on to the point that I am truly considering not reading anything any more -- I will just wait for the email from Adam to let me know when it has RV'd.

This post isn't about anyone person or thing, it is totally about my frustration. Thanks for letting me sound off. I think I feel better now. unsure.gif

Sounds like you are in this position of thinking because you have been reading too much of what the gurus are saying.....they are full of s&%t and practically always have been....you should do you own reading and use your own brain to come to the conclusion of where we stand....if you do that I promise you it wont be so mentally frustrating....

• Upvote 5

I have not been in this investment for as long as some. Yes, it is frustrating at times but, I think there is much going on behind closed doors.

Coruption takes time and precise planning. When they are finished fighting over who gets what then we shall see if it was worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

:)

Sounds like you are in this position of thinking because you have been reading too much of what the gurus are saying.....they are full of s&%t and practically always have been....you should do you own reading and use your own brain to come to the conclusion of where we stand....if you do that I promise you it wont be so mentally frustrating....

Well said.... :)