Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This sounds promising! Political blocs have agreed on the names of the security ministries

DRV1804

Nujaifi: On the First Day of the Beginning of the Second Legislative Term of the Parliament

Saturday June 11, 2011

BAGHDAD – The Feed - The head of the House of Representatives Osama Najafi said on Sunday will be the first day of the beginning of the second legislative term of the Council of Representatives. "

Najafi said at a news conference attended by the correspondent agency Naba public opinion, "This section will discuss the laws that I read the first reading and will be read a second reading and vote.

Noting that "the political blocs have agreed on the names of the security ministries will be put these names on the members of parliament to be voted upon and resolve this matter."

http://alrayy.com

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I have a good feeling about June 15th thur 30th and july 11th. If it does not happen this month, or before july 11th, I feel it will be 2012 before this is legitimate. Just my opinion. But my gut feeling is this month.

I have a good feeling about June 15th thur 30th and july 11th. If it does not happen this month, or before july 11th, I feel it will be 2012 before this is legitimate. Just my opinion. But my gut feeling is this month.

• Upvote 2

I am just going to sit back and try to comprehend the implications of this happening. We do not need a rate of 3 or even 1. I woule love $0.86. If you look at how things are so totally screwed up all over, it is not a negative, but a positive as far as an RV of the dinar is concerned. It has to happen or we all will be in deep doo doo, and it is time to start stocking up on canned good items. Now, with Obama being so vulnerable, is this the best we can do with Republican candidates. Watch out for this guy Perry from Texas, but a cinch would be Christy of NJ. God bless all you people. Believe................... do not despair.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Promising?????

Im gonna place this promising news in the file with my other promising news reports through the years. This one makes #1097!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ur sooo right. dont hold your breath. seriously ...

• Upvote 1

Gee, thanks Misty. We get some of the most encouraging news we have had in a while, and you have to give your "feeling" about 2012. At the moment, I don't want to know about 2012. If you have any more optimistic feelings, can you save it for Monday. I would like to day dream all weekend. Thanks.

I have fireworks going off in my living room!

very oxymoronic

oxymoronic - 3 dictionary results

ox·y·mo·ron   /ˌɒksɪˈmɔrɒn, -ˈmoʊr-/ Show Spelled

[ok-si-mawr-on, -mohr-] Show IPA

–noun, plural ox·y·mo·ra  /ɒkˌsɪmɔrˈə, -ˈmoʊrə/ show+spelled">Show Spelled

[ok-si-mawr-uh, -mohr-uh] Show IPA

, ox·y·mor·ons. Rhetoric .

a figure of speech by which a locution produces an incongruous, seemingly self-contradictory effect, as in “cruel kindness” or “to make haste slowly.”

I wanted to say very "oxymoronical" but I could not because "oxymoronical" is not a word. But if it were a word it would be defined loosely as a very funny oxymoron.

So I will say it anyway very oxymoronical.............not trying to bash just saying kind of comical I mean "oxymoronical" :unsure: RV ON!!!! Dinarhead out!

• Upvote 1

Something must have happened yesterday to cause A to fire off that verbal salvo at M and the Dawa. I think he finally realized everyone is moving on without him. M has the Kurds and the Sadrists. He doesn't need A. Besides, I think A just alienated himself with that tirade. People in the IL don't want to lose their jobs. That's why there were never going to be early elections, or the IL pulling out of the government. IMHO, obviously.

I have to believe the pressure to seat the GOI must be huge right now. You've got Barzani, Talibani, Nujafi, and Maliki all calling for these positions to be filled ASAP. I hope they finally get it done.

• Upvote 3