Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bilderberg Security Assaults EU Member

Candinar

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

June 10, 2011

Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. He was reportedly accompanied by other EU members.

Remarkably, Borghezio’s maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going unreported by the media.

The Italian media reported last night that Borghezio attempted to enter the Bilderberg meeting now underway at the Hotel Sourvette in St. Moritz and his treatment by security resulted in a bloody nose. The Italian politician told JulieNews he plans to press charges against Bilderberg security.

“I have been assisted by the Swiss police, but the treatment suffered by the security of the meeting was brutal,” he said.

Borghezio said he opposes Bilderberg because it makes important decisions without popular control. “It is clear that the Bildergberg Club is a secret society,” had added.

Protests+Anti+Islamification+Congress+5J82_2FwnLhl.jpg

Link

Remeber, the Bilderberg Group doesn't exist and it's just a conspiracy theory, there is no secret societies. Well that's just what some people and the MSM have said for the last 20 years.

Edited by Candinar
  • Upvote 4

Kurt Nimmo

Infowars.com

June 10, 2011

Italian politician, member of the Northern League, and member of the European Parliament’s Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Mario Borghezio, was beaten and arrested by Bilderberg Security yesterday as he attempted to enter the meeting and protest its secretive globalist agenda. He was reportedly accompanied by other EU members.

Remarkably, Borghezio’s maltreatment went unreported in the United States. This would be analogous to the beating of a member of Congress going unreported by the media.

The Italian media reported last night that Borghezio attempted to enter the Bilderberg meeting now underway at the Hotel Sourvette in St. Moritz and his treatment by security resulted in a bloody nose. The Italian politician told JulieNews he plans to press charges against Bilderberg security.

“I have been assisted by the Swiss police, but the treatment suffered by the security of the meeting was brutal,” he said.

Borghezio said he opposes Bilderberg because it makes important decisions without popular control. “It is clear that the Bildergberg Club is a secret society,” had added.

Protests+Anti+Islamification+Congress+5J82_2FwnLhl.jpg

Link

i for one am prouyd of this man wish i was there with you, courage is whats gonna win back the world from the globalist fools good job sir

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i for one am prouyd of this man wish i was there with you, courage is whats gonna win back the world from the globalist fools good job sir

....................................................................................................................

My oh my.. I simply cannot believe someone would give you a minus for speaking up against tyranny!

Giving a minus, is not the kind of statement that one would expect when the Globalists are taking over the world.

Perhaps the one who gave you a minus, did not quite understand the seriousness of what they, the elitists are doing!

Just for the record, I too would have been there if I could have made it.

In fact, I know a lot of folk from the UK and Ireland were planning to go and protest also.

A strong statement from people who are sick and tired of being plotted against. Don't you think?

Anyhow, I gave you a plus and managed to negate the minus. :-)

Best Regards,

• Upvote 2

i wonder if Jesse Ventura had any of his team there this year. people need to wake up. a lot of our govt are members of this secret society. not sure if obama is a member now but he was before he got elected. and people think our govt officials are elected to office by voters. are they elected or are they put in office by the powers who really run the world?

Edited by nointel