Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Soros and the New World Economy

kenbo

I received this in an email from The Center For The Defense Of Free Enterprise. I thought some of you may be interested in reading it. I think they want people to fax Congress and request an investigation as to why Soros wants to remove the US Dollar.

George Soros' would like to create a New World Economy that is based on removing the U.S. dollar as the global reserve currency.

This would lead to an economic collapse in the United States!

Soros' plan to dismantle the U.S. economy was unveiled at the Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, N.H. - symbolic for Soros, because it's the same location where delegates from 44 nations met in 1944 to regulate international finance by creating the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.

Not so ironic, the summit was sponsored by the Soros-funded Institute for New Economic Thinking, an outfit that was funded last year with $50 million from Soros. The pretentious summit, whose real purpose was to plot how to dump the U.S. dollar as the world's reserve currency, was planned and orchestrated by Soros and his Canadian counterpart, Blackberry Smartphone billionaire Jim Balsillie.

By funding the Institute for New Economic Thinking, Soros is able to indoctrinate young economists by skewing their views of the U.S. dollar in order to influence them to support his economic policies that Soros believes will lead to the devaluing of the U.S. dollar, and ultimately destroy the U.S. economy.

Soros and Balsillie are plotting new ways to dump the dollar that will lead to its collapse. The irony is that the Institute's new economy thinking bears the aged-cheese whiff of the 1930s welfare-state economist John Maynard Keyes and the London School of Economics - where Soros earned his own economics degree - to balance the market and government. Soros proposed strict regulation of global finance to weaken the U.S. dollar's position as the world's dominant reserve currency. Dan Gainer of Media Research Center predicted that Soros' attempt to weaken the dollar will have an impact Americans might be reeling from for years.

The Soros-Balsillie bash produced 250 economists and 80 speakers from about 15 nations, whose unintelligible jargon barely concealed their glee that global governance of financial capitalism was broken and must be fixed -- by them, of course.

The U.S. has the largest economy in the world, so why are Soros and Balsillie promoting the removal of the U.S. dollar as the global reserve currency?

Proposing a strict regulation of global finance to weaken the U.S. dollar's position as the world's dominant reserve currency would devastate U.S. markets and hurt American families and businesses.

Soros' efforts to collapse the U.S. economy will never cease, and it is the duty of every American to remain alert to Soros' effort to end prosperity in our great nation by dumping the dollar as the global reserve currency.

Don't forget that this is the same George Soros who said: "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States."

Soros' plan to weaken the U.S. dollar's position as the world's dominant reserve currency would have devastating effects on U.S. markets and our economy, and would lead to the demise of the U.S.'s global economic superpower status. Thus causing an economic bust in the U.S. that many Americans might never recover from.

Thomas Herold of the Wealth Building Course wrote: There will be dramatic consequences that you can hardly imagine if the dollar finally ceases to be the reserve currency of the world ... the value of the dollar will plummet. The immediate painful effects will be that commodities prices skyrocket ... your lifestyle would sustain a punishing drop overnight.

I would love to hear what George Soros has plained after he collapses the America economy, who is going to buy all the CRAP that is made in every other country other then America....So what is the next step, whats after we go bankrupt....I hope these stories are not true but unfortunately this guy has a track record.....Scary stuff....

George Soros IS Public Enemy #1. He needs to be brought to justice for TREASON. Not far behind is this Administration.

To allow these Marxists who are running our country using deceptive means to control..., CORRUPT UNIONS..., STACKED COURTS WITH MARXISTS JUDGES..., BOUGHT OFF POLITICIANS FROM BOTH PARTIES.., and the list goes on. To allow them to have their way will be a travesty to our Constitution and the founding Fathers of this country who put it together. Not to mention the men and women who have fought and died for America!

I say America has just begun to fight back! Many of us will ALLOW the "system" to work out the evil that now exists in DC. Let us hope 2012 will be the beginning of a turnaround.

This America that my father fought for in WWII and lost most of his eye sight in a Pacific battle..., my brother who served in Viet Nam and was seriously injured and died five years ago with possibly 'agent orange'..., and a nephew who is a pilot in the military serving to keep us free..., I will tell you this. I will not stand by and see our freedoms TAKEN from us without taking into consideration what Thomas Jefferson said. "When the people fear the government it's called tyrany. When the government fears the people it's called DEMOCRACY!"

Right now the foks in DC running this government are out of control. I would not like to think what Jefferon said IF things don't do well does not come to fruition. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of PATRIOTSand TYRANTS! Let us hope GOD does not allow this in the future!

Soros and HIS money must and WILL be stopped!

• Upvote 2

George Soros IS Public Enemy #1. He needs to be brought to justice for TREASON. Not far behind is this Administration.

To allow these Marxists who are running our country using deceptive means to control..., CORRUPT UNIONS..., STACKED COURTS WITH MARXISTS JUDGES..., BOUGHT OFF POLITICIANS FROM BOTH PARTIES.., and the list goes on. To allow them to have their way will be a travesty to our Constitution and the founding Fathers of this country who put it together. Not to mention the men and women who have fought and died for America!

I say America has just begun to fight back! Many of us will ALLOW the "system" to work out the evil that now exists in DC. Let us hope 2012 will be the beginning of a turnaround.

This America that my father fought for in WWII and lost most of his eye sight in a Pacific battle..., my brother who served in Viet Nam and was seriously injured and died five years ago with possibly 'agent orange'..., and a nephew who is a pilot in the military serving to keep us free..., I will tell you this. I will not stand by and see our freedoms TAKEN from us without taking into consideration what Thomas Jefferson said. "When the people fear the government it's called tyrany. When the government fears the people it's called DEMOCRACY!"

Right now the foks in DC running this government are out of control. I would not like to think what Jefferon said IF things don't do well does not come to fruition. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of PATRIOTSand TYRANTS! Let us hope GOD does not allow this in the future!

Well said, hope many more start seeing it and feeling the same way. Enough is enough.

• Upvote 3

i think its our duty to get this pos out of our country id love to see this worthless human be gone for good its people like him who screw things up for good people???

hopefully the next president will remove all his illegal judges hes a joke him n george have no buisness in america im so sick of rich people dictatin their will on the people come on judgment day...

Here's a small clip of Globalist Soros talking about China becoming part of the NWO. (Notice how he pauses when saying New World Order.

worthless human world will be better of when yur gone

• Upvote 1

AMEN!

Well said, hope many more start seeing it and feeling the same way. Enough is enough.

And AMEN!

i think its our duty to get this pos out of our country id love to see this worthless human be gone for good its people like him who screw things up for good people???

hopefully the next president will remove all his illegal judges hes a joke him n george have no buisness in america im so sick of rich people dictatin their will on the people come on judgment day...

worthless human world will be better of when yur gone

george yur a nut job lolo spookey dudes insane