Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ali is Back..............

1978parker

Got this from a private site. Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong Topic. :)

Hello All,

Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:

* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)

* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.

Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.

There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 16

yeah someone else shared this yesterday.

great he runs to the UK why???? He's in trouble with the Law maybe?

Oops, I looked - never very good it seems. My apologies :blush:

Looks like he has posted 2 recent news articles on Dinar trade. 1st time in just over 2 months. Must have gotten (or is getting) whatever is was straightened out maybe ???. :blink:

Sorry but I'm losing faith with Ali. Everything is just to fishy. I purchased all my dinar from Ali but this whole closed here open there has me wondering. I have NEVER posted anything negative against the man as we have heard him on the calls and always professionally sincere BUT this, why UK? What really happened in the US. Maybe it's been posted and I didn't see it.

Your Thoughts Please:

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1978parker

Sorry but I'm losing faith with Ali. Everything is just to fishy. I purchased all my dinar from Ali but this whole closed here open there has me wondering. I have NEVER posted anything negative against the man as we have heard him on the calls and always professionally sincere BUT this, why UK? What really happened in the US. Maybe it's been posted and I didn't see it.

Your Thoughts Please:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=70046#ixzz1OqDJ0tj0

Well for one thing the British pound is lot more stable and worth more than the dollar!!!!!!!

shansen GRV :rolleyes::D

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1978parker

Your Thoughts Please:

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=5&t=70046#ixzz1OqDJ0tj0

Well for one thing the British pound is lot more stable and worth more than the dollar!!!!!!!

shansen GRV :rolleyes::D

GOOD POINT!!!

• Upvote 1

Got this from a private site. Mods I apologize if this is in the wrong Topic. :)

Hello All,

Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:

* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)

* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.

Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.

There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

and you are what? ali's minion? awww c'mon. don't you want to sell us some dinar yourself??? you know you do... if this isn't a marketing ad for ali then i've never seen one. why doesn't ali come on and sell his own site? i'll tell you why. he got kicked out of the US. so, what are you doing here?

yeah, mods, put this under marketing and sales

Edited by aaanth
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

and you are what? ali's minion? awww c'mon. don't you want to sell us some dinar yourself??? you know you do... if this isn't a marketing ad for ali then i've never seen one. why doesn't ali come on and sell his own site? i'll tell you why. he got kicked out of the US. so, what are you doing here?

yeah, mods, put this under marketing and sales

Ranting and harsh. Walking on water are we? Wish I had a stone for you but I'm not one who could throw such a stone!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

I was under the impression Ali had always had an office in the UK and that it had always remained open, and he only temporarily closed his office in the US, Due to problems of some kind... Also on DD site, Roger implied that it was banking problems, that are now resolved and he will be reopening in the US in a couple of weeks. Also in same post, it was implied that Ali is opening a bank in the ME ??? Maybe I misinterpreted the post...

I personally took the info of his return to mean the RV is about to happen..... Didn't he say in closing back a couple of months ago... that he would reopen for cash in ????? JMO but really really hoping !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

great so he ran to the UK.... HMMMMMM....The UK has an extradition treaty with the US ALI....just so you know......read it and weep...I hope you weep..... I have been trying to talk to ALI and get receipts just to see if he would get them for me and he hasn't.....how many others have had this probelem.....

• Upvote 3

Thx for the post 1978parker

This was already posted in the Chat Logs Section. Adam + others weighed in there.

Some good points are raised in this section as well.

IMO, initially I thought that Ali's disappearance was good for our investment.

Subsequently, his possible reappearance concerns me that he is gearing up for another "Bite of the Apple". :o

Hey, just because I'm Paranoid, it doesn't mean that they're Not Out to Get Me ! :unsure:

Man... I hope it is about to POP, as opposed to having more pump, I have as much as I plan on holding. I am just ((((SO)))) ready for this thing to be done. I've been getting more vague info that things are going on over there, they just don't know what exactly. It's second hand, but I am hoping this thing starts rolling. Rumors from my buddies brothers barracks was around $2.56. He went ahead and bought 500,000. IDQ. He told his brother, my friends friend that it is still nothing more than gossip even over there in Iraq. He said that one of their Captains started buying every day at 10,000. IDQ a day starting last week. Just second hand gossip, but like he said before, they believe something is going to happen soon. He also had stated none of them knew exactly what, so I'm not holding my breathe. It's just kinda funny to see a bunch of the guys in his platoon buying in when just several months ago, they said they were using lower denoms to light fires in their grills in minor acts if defiance.

• Upvote 1

Thx for the post 1978parker

This was already posted in the Chat Logs Section. Adam + others weighed in there.

Some good points are raised in this section as well.

IMO, initially I thought that Ali's disappearance was good for our investment.

Subsequently, his possible reappearance concerns me that he is gearing up for another "Bite of the Apple". :o

Hey, just because I'm Paranoid, it doesn't mean that they're Not Out to Get Me ! :unsure:

Why not drain the UK too, Maybe he works for somebody higher.....J/k... I'm sure this will be the new conspiracy theory

• Upvote 1

Ali making plans to start selling again kind of squelched my hopes a bit...

I'm with U and ur thinking on this Spike.

We are just minnows.

I'm watching this Whale right now to see where he's headed.

Follow the Money $$$$$$$. :blink:

• Upvote 1

I'm with U and ur thinking on this Spike.

We are just minnows.

I'm watching this Whale right now to see where he's headed.

Follow the Money $$$$$$$. :blink:

+1 Yes sir... I've been getting so many conflicting reports on the movement that I haven't been starting threads. I don't know how to sift through it all. It seems if Ali is coming back, that seems to me to show we most probably have a much longer wait again... The June deadlines will open the curtains from the Windows to let the light in. At that point either Iraq will do something, or they won't. Only God knows these folks have not been doing what seems to be logical moves. I just really don't know what to expect... I still give us a little better odds than 50/50 up to June 30th.... Then the odds bottom out and I just will not even have an educated clue of what to think about where this will be able to go past that point. Still hoping, but wow! So many crack-pots rolling out... Do or die, do or die, do or die... Nothing rolling smooth on this ride brother, and nothing making a whole lot of sense...

• Upvote 2