Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newsletter from NNP, neno

pokerplayer

Just sharing what I recieved, as always formulate your own opinion

pp

Hello All,

Ali just called me and wanted it known that www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com is ready and open for business, Buying & Selling the Iraq Dinar. Ali owns this company too and wants all his clients to know he is open for business thru there NOW!! (Now I will sneak a preview in that, Dinar Trade in the US will be back soon). OK, that was for those wondering, so I answered it now.

www.DinarUK.com or www.UKDinar.com has two ways of ordering:

* By Mail (Payment by bank draft cheque, personal cheque, or postal order; prepaid by mail)

* Wire transfer (Payment by bank wire transfer)

Also, Ali told me the shipping is just $10.00 for each order. For those wanting to order, just follow the steps on the site. Make sure you use your country for currency figuring. You may still call the Dinar Trade offices with questions related to the ordering/selling process. I encourage all clients of Dinar Trade to stay with their roots as Ali gets things prepared for the future and utilize this site Dinar UK when ordering or selling until further notice. I would like to say so much more but on his request, I, We, all have to await his announcements.

Also, the www.UKDinar.com or www.DinarUK.com site has the "Dinar on Reserve" for those interested. Ali said to point this out. Again, this is a Dinar Trade Owned Company and buying/selling operations are open.

There is a PROMO Code place for entry. This has stopped but, Ali said if you still want too to put NNP in it, he will still honor that with the original discount of the past ($10 - off per million, that pays the shipping). NNP is the only PROMO CODE that can be used.

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

Please pass this on to all dinar buyers/sellers you know of, that Dinar Trade is open for business at www.ukdinar.com or www.dinaruk.com until further notice of buying/selling at www.dinartrade.com ... TY~Neno

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just sharing what I recieved, as always formulate your own opinion

pp

Later in a couple to a few weeks, there will be more news of Dinar Trade to share. I betcha, you going to like it...

Please pass this on to all dinar buyers/sellers you know of, that Dinar Trade is open for business at www.ukdinar.com or www.dinaruk.com until further notice of buying/selling at www.dinartrade.com ... TY~Neno

I WONDER IF THIS MEANS... In ALI's Opinion... That the RV will not happen for at least " a couple of weeks" ???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Hmm, I thought Ali wasn't going to open the US offices back up until the RV? Maybe something? Probably nothing! Keeping my fingers crossed that good things happen for us all soon. :unsure:

BTW, thanks for the post Pokerplayer!

Edited by dinarmamma

hmmm.... I wonder if Ali was about to get nailed with something, and is now taking his business to the UK? unsure.gifunsure.gif

Should be interesting to see how he re-opens his business, if he does. :)

Totally my thoughts as well.

hmmm.... I wonder if Ali was about to get nailed with something, and is now taking his business to the UK? unsure.gifunsure.gif

Well, if that may be true... What are the extradiction laws in the U.K.??

:) -- Anyone have an answer to that off the top of their head? If it is allowed than, he isn't totally in the clear.

I don't know off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure the UK would turn him over.

However, if he is heading over to the Middle East... it would be more convenient for his managers to make that short flight than to fly all the way to the US. :twocents:

I guess we will see how this turns out!

I don't know off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure the UK would turn him over.

However, if he is heading over to the Middle East... it would be more convenient for his managers to make that short flight than to fly all the way to the US. TwoCents.gif

I guess we will see how this turns out!

Adam what are u implying Ali did or is doing? just curious.

Breitling thinks Ali was shut down in order to keep Dinar in the Fed Reserve, rather than letting Ali ship it back to the CBI. Could make sense as we only see the Dinar appreciating in value...and we'd rather keep our hands on it...just a theory I guess. Of course you'd think DB would get shut down as well as they will be cashing folks in?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Roger at dd had a post on his site yesterday to plug his radio show and said that they were going to discuss Dinar Trade and that Ali was "working on finalizing his purchase of the bank in Iraq".

He had a follow up post today and said "Banks played a vital role in diminishing Ali's ability to continue business for a time".

There is no transcript of the show. I didn't listen to it but it's still available for listening. Fwiw.

I'd bet on it. None of the other stories made any sense at all. <_<

• Upvote 3

from DD chat 6/9/11:

Michael_SAT: Where will we cash out now that Ali is gone?

DD: Ali and Dinar Trade will soon be back in the fray. They are only temporarily suspended while they had to work out their banking situation, move locations, and so on. It is my opinion, NOT VERIFIED, that he’ll be selling in as little as 2-3 weeks. We’ll see though…

weren't we all told by DD that ali told him he was shutting down because of threats to his family and their life was ind danger? now he states ali shut down because of banking situations? makes you wonder what kind of banking situation ali had. if this is true then ali lied and if you people still want to trust him with your money you may find you have a banking situation.

• Upvote 2

I'd bet on it. None of the other stories made any sense at all. <_<

Hi Legolas :)

I agree my friend. The post in my opinion is pretty bold

and reveals something that might smell.

My concern is that before this circus is over, there will be

MANY dealers who will jump ship...not in a good way. Those who

have made their money could care less about the promises they made

and their little gimmicks. That always bothered me, one of the many

reasons I never used a 'dealer' to purchase our IQD. I did not trust them,

not to say they are all bad, not at all...just the majority of them have in

my opinion gouged most people, and the buyers willingly let them.

I also absolutely think they have been behind most of the "rumor mill"

and I think that is obvious...who benefits the most from being lied to

for years in this scenario? The dealers have made bundles off of many who

were naive and many were taken advantage of. I have no problem with an honest

dollar made, fair profit, but I know one popular dealer that was charging over

72$ for 1 - 25K note. This is insane, and worst part is people were buying them!

I do think there is more to the "Ali story" that so many tried to make it into some "rv"

thing. It was another frenzy, and here is a post now pumping up his UK offices?

Odd to say the least. Thanks for your thoughts :) Something not right with this.

All my best!

Jim

---

• Upvote 4

Agreed Jim. I've suspected for a long time, as apparently does Adam, that there's a lot more to the story than we've been led to believe. Eventually the truth will come to light, and probably sooner than later. Ali being the largest of the dealers might have made him the first logical target. IF he returns, I would expect that we'll see a revamped website with bold new disclaimers and far fewer, if any RV-related interviews. The renewed and intensified UK sales effort makes it obvious that he's not anticipating action on the Dinar in the near future.

The flood of calls by members of the various sites to politicians regarding the non-existent Dinar-related tax legislation might very well bring this to a more rapid boiling point than expected. I have little doubt that these new tax rumors were just the latest creation of the pumpers/liars to generate a renewed confidence that RV is imminent. They may find that it backfired. Only time will tell, and we seem to have PLENTY of time. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Totally agree with Adam, Legolas, and Jimcor.

Anyone else notice his timing for "walking away" was in the middle of the repeated 3 zero removal articles? If it did Lop I have a feeling he wouldn't have wanted to be the guy to have to cash people in even at a profit for himself. Natives would have been restless ya know? In addition, you need to secure between $80-$90 million to start a bank in Iraq. I highly doubt that is possible for him especially in consideration with the recent pressure Maliki has put on a couple of solid/good private banks and the reserve increases from Shabs a few months back. I think this was likely a myth from day one. But who knows.

• Upvote 1

I don't see how the different scenarios above would necessarily be mutually exclusive. Indeed it seems many of them could all be true at the same time.

When Ali first shut down, I posted back then , that this was the most fiscally prudent move he could make. Arkansas is one of 50 states. There are 49 others in financial meltdown, with California leading the pack. California is incredibly litigious, and looking for deep pockets to bail them out. It would have only been a matter of time for everyone else to jump in on the feeding frenzy.

And Ali was always hoping to open a bank. I don’t know if he said as much on any website, but in personally talking with his helper elves, it was always clear he wanted to do that. Always.

And it is more than entirely possible that while all this was going on, someone did actually threaten his family to the extent he no longer felt able to keep them out of harm’s way, while being so public.

And midst this unfolding, who knows what is really happening with the banks…. Maybe Ali’s proposed bank was a threat to some other bank…. Maybe he intends to offer something no one else is prepared or set up to offer… who knows….that could be a piece as equally valid and concurrent with every other piece so far…

And in juggling so many different demanding aspects, he may have reached a point wherein he had to choose and focus upon that which he felt was a priority… keeping his family safe, while building the bank he always talked about.

I don’t personally know this man, and have no investment at all in what is or is not true about him or his motives. I do however, want to encourage people to be reasonable and fair in making assumptions about him or his character…...

As far as anything I have ever heard, Ali has always kept his word to people, was always prompt in serving people, and gave many people an opportunity they would not have had, had he not been there. Sometimes fear can get the best of us, especially if our well-being depends upon this happening. However, your own personal fear does not in turn mean Ali has lied, cheated or deceived anyone in any way on this adventure.

Blessingsl ~~

• Upvote 3

I don't see how the different scenarios above would necessarily be mutually exclusive. Indeed it seems many of them could all be true at the same time.

When Ali first shut down, I posted back then , that this was the most fiscally prudent move he could make. Arkansas is one of 50 states. There are 49 others in financial meltdown, with California leading the pack. California is incredibly litigious, and looking for deep pockets to bail them out. It would have only been a matter of time for everyone else to jump in on the feeding frenzy.

And Ali was always hoping to open a bank. I don’t know if he said as much on any website, but in personally talking with his helper elves, it was always clear he wanted to do that. Always.

And it is more than entirely possible that while all this was going on, someone did actually threaten his family to the extent he no longer felt able to keep them out of harm’s way, while being so public.

And midst this unfolding, who knows what is really happening with the banks…. Maybe Ali’s proposed bank was a threat to some other bank…. Maybe he intends to offer something no one else is prepared or set up to offer… who knows….that could be a piece as equally valid and concurrent with every other piece so far…

And in juggling so many different demanding aspects, he may have reached a point wherein he had to choose and focus upon that which he felt was a priority… keeping his family safe, while building the bank he always talked about.

I don’t personally know this man, and have no investment at all in what is or is not true about him or his motives. I do however, want to encourage people to be reasonable and fair in making assumptions about him or his character…...

As far as anything I have ever heard, Ali has always kept his word to people, was always prompt in serving people, and gave many people an opportunity they would not have had, had he not been there. Sometimes fear can get the best of us, especially if our well-being depends upon this happening. However, your own personal fear does not in turn mean Ali has lied, cheated or deceived anyone in any way on this adventure.

Blessingsl ~~

Ali had supposedly bought in to United Bank an established Iraqi Bank. ISX symbol (BUND). It is one of the best banks in Iraq, Ali's being a partner with United wouldn't present any type of threat. United is doing great without Ali.