Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good to see you're still on the train. I wish nothing but health and happiness to you and your family. :)

It's like finding an old friend. lol

Right back at ya'....I've managed to stay in touch with a few of the "old timers", but lost track of most.

Peace

I'm well prepared to sell at .10 as I'm not greedy but have more than enough at that rate to become a multimillionaire. So no complaints from me and I'm certainly OK with a low RV. Peace.

Ok BanG can i be hired by u if a low rate comes in???

hopefully the RV is coming soon. hopefully it will make us all a good profit. it has been a strange ride for sure. but the question i have is what if this comes out with a low rate? a few have said it will come out at .10 maybe lower. now a lot of rates have been thrown out from .86 to the outlandish $8 plus. too many people are counting on this thing making them millions. but if it comes out at a low rate of .10 that isn't going to happen, unless of course you own millions of dinar then maybe. so what will you do if it comes out low and the profit is only a few thousand $? how many will be upset if they get a big let down and don't become millionaires? how many will be happy making a few thousand? just curious as to your opinions if it is indeed a low rate of .10 or even lower. not saying it will come out that low but know one knows for sure. but we need to consider it could be low and be prepaired if it isn't a high rate.

If the dinar come in low then you would have to make a choice that only you can make.

thanks for the replies. like many others i am hopefull it will come out to at least $1 or more. but at the same time i am grounded to the fact it could come out way lower than we may have thought. either way i will be happy with what ever it comes out at. but of course the higher the better. anything is better than nothing. B)

5 cents, 10 cents, its all good. I do have to admit, deep down inside, way down in my gut, I really would like to see $1.19. There's no intel to support it, no news that says thats it, just really, really believing for it. I think about how it could radically change the lives of even the most modest investors. Even those that could only afford 25, 50, or 100 K in dinars... what a great break. I would really like to see good ole average middle class folks get the break of a lifetime. Keep in mind, I am not predicting anything... just saying, what a great day that would be for so many, both large and small investors.

• Upvote 1

If it comes out at .10, I will be rich! I won't have to work anymore! When I joined this site in '09, Adam was saying he thought it just might come in that low. I bought dinar with this in mind. If it comes in higher, well then that's just gravy.

a measly dime -- and my million is now $100,000.00----why that's chicken feed,, 50,000 after uncle sam --oh my ,, only 50 times my original investment---almost bernie madoff territory ----be happy huh????

NO you got it wrong, one dime would be $10,000 NOT $100,000

If it comes out low I will personally fly to Iraq and shove my foot so far up Shabibis arse, my sweat will quench his thirst!!! laugh.gif

Why ? have you got sweaty feet then ? loooool

The lowest I can see it at first is 27 cents which is where their neighbors' currencies are in Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. Some people consider that a low rate but to me it's enough to start my retirement and my world tour. B)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The lowest I can see it at first is 27 cents which is where their neighbors' currencies are in Qatar, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. Some people consider that a low rate but to me it's enough to start my retirement and my world tour. B)

i could live with .27. i would pay off my mortgage and have enough left over to finish restoring me and my wife's cars, and then some. not the big gains i was hoping for but i could live with that.