Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Election time, Nominate your Mods here.

skelllley

Rayzur, I think you have it correct :D

I'm going to flip a coin... tails I close the thread, heads I leave it open and watch the confusion continue :lol:

Here goes....

(And if it lands on it's side TPS is becoming a mod)

i got a square coin guranteed to land on it's side :)  Just joking folks, friday funnies :)  Besides the howling and screaming that would follow no, no better to be the one who questions everything in a respectful manner who gets reported LOL.

Let me see if I have this correct..... The original thread was a conversation about nominating mods in 2009. Then for whatever reason, LIBoy dug into the archives, did CPR and breathed life into this 2009 conversation by commenting it was a funny thread in APR 2013.... 

So are we running with this as if it were current, applicable, and relevant thread.... or are we just goofing around.... I get so lost sometimes, so just wanted to make sure I was standing in the correct line...  :lol:

Sorry for the confusion.  I love reading some of the old posts.  It's like reading history books to remember where we came from.  I read this one and thought it was very funny and that folks would enjoy it.  It was not meant to confuse only to entertain.  DV has come a long way and has had to deal with some characters.  Sometimes it's good to revisist history so we don't make the same mistakes again.  My apologies for the confusion.

• Upvote 2

Sorry for the confusion.  I love reading some of the old posts.  It's like reading history books to remember where we came from.  I read this one and thought it was very funny and that folks would enjoy it.  It was not meant to confuse only to entertain.  DV has come a long way and has had to deal with some characters.  Sometimes it's good to revisist history so we don't make the same mistakes again.  My apologies for the confusion.

I totally agree.... our history defines us and can be most enlightening. I learned a long time ago on here, READ THE DATE OF THE POST if it appears out of context, or odd, or a bit off.... I think I learned that after I responded in some whacko way to a really old post that I unwittingly dug up...  :D I totally got what you were doing, and then got confused when everyone ran with it...  :lol:

Of course having an eidetic memory all but guarantees constant confusion as to which line I should be standing in most times...  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1