Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Election time, Nominate your Mods here.

skelllley

99% of the content on this site is still going to be uncensored... but when someone comes in chat pretending to have me or another admin on the phone, or starts spouting vulgarities... that needs to be moderated.

So, although free speech will still reign, idiocy must be dealt with appropriately.

Let me make one official announcement: any mod who ever chooses to boot because of a personal difference with a member, either by belief or personality, will be terminated from the position of moderator. I expect all mods to act with an impeccable degree of fairness

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70-election-time-nominate-your-mods-here/#ixzz2QHtzl9Gm

And I can personally attest to the fact that this is true.  :tiphat: 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

I agree with the fact that, unless a moderator has some authority to protect the integrity of the chat room and it's users, just a title will probably not do too much good.

That being said, I have volunteered to help and have already spoken with Adam about this. Also, I thank all of you that support my "ability" to help make the chat room the best and most useful place it can be for all of us.

wink.gif

And this posting of an offer, request to become a moderator himself after three posts in a row (good use of the system there Bud ... totally not representative of the real number of responses when you break yours up into three) ... where was I ? ... Oh, yes, this posting after posting three in a row that begin with "What would be the purpose of picking mods?"

I have seen hypocritical but I think this may just be the best out-and-out example of hypocrisy I have ever seen.

Precious!

:)

smee2 

I can't believe so many nominated TerryK, lol.... I am assuming it's the same guru TerryK!!

This happened way before he turned into a ...............................................! :shrug:   :lol:  :lol:

I mys self am pretty comphy with 98 Knight, Bumper and lets see How about YOTA.

Ty brother!!  All the active mods work very very hard behind the scenes here at DV!!   Most people don't even know the time and effort that goes into keeping this site running smooth for everyone!  I will say that through my years here with DV, this is the BEST GROUP of mods that we have ever had at one time!!!!!!!!!  :bravo:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Let me see if I have this correct..... The original thread was a conversation about nominating mods in 2009. Then for whatever reason, LIBoy dug into the archives, did CPR and breathed life into this 2009 conversation by commenting it was a funny thread in APR 2013.... 

So are we running with this as if it were current, applicable, and relevant thread.... or are we just goofing around.... I get so lost sometimes, so just wanted to make sure I was standing in the correct line...  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Let me see if I have this correct..... The original thread was a conversation about nominating mods in 2009. Then for whatever reason, LIBoy dug into the archives, did CPR and breathed life into this 2009 conversation by commenting it was a funny thread in APR 2013.... 

So are we running with this as if it were current, applicable, and relevant thread.... or are we just goofing around.... I get so lost sometimes, so just wanted to make sure I was standing in the correct line...  :lol:

At this point, we are just goofing around!  We have had a list of people in mind for the next time we add mods!!  :)   It will be up to Adam om who and when he decides to add more mods!!

• Upvote 1

Rayzur, I think you have it correct :D

I'm going to flip a coin... tails I close the thread, heads I leave it open and watch the confusion continue :lol:

Here goes....

(And if it lands on it's side TPS is becoming a mod)

Or what he said!!!!  :lol:  :lol:   :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3