Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread is for VIP MEMBERS ONLY! VIP members, if you can take a picture, we prefer that method! It sets a great example for non-VIP members. But, if you can't or won't do it - we will still give

Done!

Thanks Bumper

Posted Images

Hey Adam

I became a VIP Sunday 07-24-11 and would like to be " Verified " but can't take a picture as it is locked away at my bank and I do not wish to open the safe deposit box until ( hopefully this week ) we RV

Can or will you Dinar-ify me ? :rolleyes:

I would like to be "dinarified" since I am a bonified holder.......I used to hide the bills under the carpet in the back of my closet but after my husband started reading DinarVets and became a "believer" he made me move them to a safe deposit box. I still think they were safer with me, but oh well.....................at least he got on board!

:lol: CAN I HAVE MY BADGE-----When i saw everyone asking for this i started to laugh WHY? Because yall sound like yer gettin DEPUTIZED. :lol::lol: Thats it yall-GO GIT THOES CRITTERS--- :twothumbs::twothumbs::tiphat: and make sure yall get on the horses the right way- No need lookin back when yer going frontwards---some of you all can ride cattle- They have BELLS incase their Horns dont work-hahahaha- :lol: Vern
  • Upvote 1

:lol: CAN I HAVE MY BADGE-----When i saw everyone asking for this i started to laugh WHY? Because yall sound like yer gettin DEPUTIZED. :lol::lol: Thats it yall-GO GIT THOES CRITTERS--- :twothumbs::twothumbs::tiphat: and make sure yall get on the horses the right way- No need lookin back when yer going frontwards---some of you all can ride cattle- They have BELLS incase their Horns dont work-hahahaha- :lol: Vern

Sorry, but you must post a picture if you are not a VIP member. Please follow the instructions Adam posted: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/67317-how-to-get-the-verified-badge/