Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Adam, hey Sarah,

IPad pain in the neck with pics, this is my second go around with VIP at Dinar Vets. Please badge me when you have the time .

So. Cal. Dinar

The first one there are two of us on this forum using that screen name. B)

I did try to send a photo, however, ..... not sure it worked. Have not seen a photo of me, nor can I find it on my DV site ... love being

a Senior Citizen! Not ready for this "modern" age stuff. I do have a cell phone. When my niece was showing me her new i-phone

I thought it pretty neat and suggested I should get one for me. She nearly fell over laughing. Said, Aunt J - you can't even text yet!!

Maybe next year.

I also think I am verified. I was at one time then had a problem with my DV VIP site, so... not sure.

Think happy thoughts everyone. We are nearly there.

Spent 2 hours last month trying to send a photo. This Senior Blonde never managed to get that "easy" chore accomplished.

(at least I did not hear one way or the other, so assume I did not get the photo there). Please "badge" me. I do not need any

more frustration in my life at this particular time. Many thanks.