Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

If I was to take a picture where do I put it and who and where do I send it to. If it helps I have 6 completed orders with Tampa Dinar. Please badge me and I'll be happy to take a picture I just need a little help. Thanks!

I am a new comer but I have been a follower. Adam Please badge me for I cannot take a picture at this time. Thank You for everything you do for the vips and your giving way..I am so Happy that I have had the opportunity to be a part of this and this site as a VIP. :D

Not sure how to do the pic thing ... so please badge me... what is this for ?? how do I send a pic and to who... Pic of me or of dinar??? Thanks for all you do!!!

I asked to be verified on 6/9/11....don't see it yet...know we "don't need it", but I love it :rolleyes:

Thanks for all you do!!!!!

Please Verified me as well. I am not on my computer and do not have access to down load a photo, however, I have been with you for a while and have renewed VIP several times. Thank you!

This thread is for VIP MEMBERS ONLY!

VIP members, if you can take a picture, we prefer that method! It sets a great example for non-VIP members.

But, if you can't or won't do it - we will still give you the badge.

Just post here, and it will be done.

(But PLEASE, at least TRY to take a picture! Thanks! :) )

P.S. I will not be monitoring this section, or this thread - Sara will check it once a day or so to add badges. BE PATIENT!!!)

Hello I am a VIP member since Dec 2010, I just recently renewed my membership with DinarVets.

TY,

Kaduku