Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

Please verify me I got lots of dinar can't wait for June 30. With all my heart I think we are in the green zone I have read every thread that there is to read in the last year and in my opinion we are there!!!! Thanks for creating this site Adam I have learned a ton of information. If it doesn't RV in June I am in for the long haul GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam my dinar is in safe keeping and I have no access to it at this time. I have been invested since 2007 and would like to receive the badge.

Thank you

Dear Adam,

I work out of town and have no way to get to my Dinar, as they are in another state 12 hours away, in a safe deposit box.

I do want to be dinar-i-fied. Thank you.

Took picture but cant seem to get it to load here....guess I don't know I'm doing. Add me. Plz and TY

If you have the picture on your Computer, reply to this message and underneath there will be a blue box that says "Click to Attach Files". Click on that and find the picture you want then click open. It will show below your reply, then just click on "Add" image to post.

Hope that helps. :)

-

I will make a picture and send it in later. All of mine are in a box at the bank. And I am not computer savy enough to know how to do this until my daughter or son comes to visit and helps me. Thanks

Adam I am not real computer literate. I don't own a digital camera. However I do own Dinar. Bought thru 5/3 locally.

I can snail mail a copy of transaction receipts if necessary. Let me know what to do, please.

I am VIP member. Thanks for everything you and your crew do

Regards M. D.

OK since i don't need a picture I do need a badge so please if you will let me have one kind sir.

I had some question for wednesday night that got missed so for you next meeting could you answer them for me

1 Scooter said that article 25 would bring an end to chapter 7 and it is signed by the UN

2 we saw the list of candidates for security ministers and all they need is to be voted in has this changed or are they still good

3 there was an article on Maliki being on TV saying that the RV would make them front runners and would be higher than pre-war time

can you give any insight on these and let us know if this is still good info or has thing changed since than?

INCOMPETENCE REIGNS AND "THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK", SO I CAN'T COMPLY. :eek:

SO, WOULD YOU LET THE CAT IN FOR ME AND GRACE MY PITIFUL PROFILE WITH THAT HOT LOOKING BADGE? :rolleyes:

( WHILE BEING CONSTANTLY REMINDED THAT "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGES!!!) :shakehead:

A TRUE MONTANA FAN AND FOLLOWER... :twothumbs: