Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

Good Afternoon!!

Please Badge Me!!! Sorry no digital camera.

I believe I am already Platinum...

Thanks Adam (and Sarah)

Hi Adam. I wouldn't have paid for VIP or OSI if I didn't have Dinar. I'm going through a divorce currently and money has been tight for the last 9months. But I believe in you and your team and look forward to RV and not having to worry about just barely making ends meet. Please Verify me. Thanks for all you do.

Please, Sara, add this old Techno-phobe to the group, sans photo. If an illustration is necessary, please grab your Webster and look under: old, fat, ugly, in any order. Oh, yes. Bald will also work. Thanks.

Please add us. We wouldn't have a osi or nevada corp if we didn't own dinar. unable to take picture.

Thanks l37donna@aol.com

Thank you Adam for the help. Please badge me! Quick question, can I take a picture with my cell phone and send it to you? Other wise I can't get you a picture. ( really old PC, no web cam).