Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
(edited)

I have always wanted a badge, Question: If I take a picture say with my phone how do I get it to post onto this thread, or on my profile for that matter?

P.S. Hey Bumper64 how are you ?

Edited by new york kevin

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am a platinum for life and also a VIP member have been sold for quite some time is it really necessary to have to take a picture of your dinar to get the badge and I am a little confused about what the badging is all about

17 hours ago, tomda1954 said:

I am a platinum for life and also a VIP!" rel="">VIP member have been sold for quite some time is it really necessary to have to take a picture of your dinar to get the badge and I am a little confused about what the badging is all about

They are no longer issuing these Badges and they no longer appear on anyone's profile.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

One of the reasons that this was set up was to help people to know who was a serious paper holder and who "might" be a troll on the site. 

It was hard for some to figure out how to post a picture with some of the paper and a screen shot of their forum name. 

Hope this helps others.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/21/2019 at 10:15 PM, Markinsa said:

They are no longer issuing these Badges and they no longer appear on anyone's profile.

Ahhhh

its the only badge I ever got

ohh well

badgeless again

• Haha 1

• 7 months later...
47 minutes ago, tomda1954 said:

I believe I need to get a badge I've sent in all the required paperwork and also paying on the angel Finance

On 6/21/2019 at 8:15 PM, Markinsa said:

There is your answer

• 10 months later...

I always wanted the badge but I couldn't post the required items.  I have been a VIP member for a few years and have been waiting since 2005 for this RV.  Adam is great.  Good luck to all.

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 10:18 PM, Sandrider said:

I always wanted the badge but I couldn't post the required items.  I have been a VIP!" rel="">VIP member for a few years and have been waiting since 2005 for this RV.  Adam is great.  Good luck to all.

23 hours ago, GregPerry5021 said:

My dinar and related items are all locked away, but please badge me . . . and thanks for all you do!

We haven't had those badges in several years.  Closing Topic.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1