Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIP MEMBERS - bypass picture instructions here.

Just found this... now I get it!   :bulb:   I wondered where everyone got the badges... :shrug: 

Platinum VIP here... please badge me when you get the chance!    :reading1:

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I have a VIP badge please? I sent my money through the mail and it was received on June 16th. Thanks!

Your message has been forwarded to Julie. Give her a day or so to straighten out whatever is wrong.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer not to post a picture, but I'm definitely legitimate.  Just let me know how to convince you of that fact, and I will comply.  I want an "official badge".  :)

I've been a member a long time.  How do I graduate from the "newbie" category?  :)

I prefer not to post a picture, but I'm definitely legitimate.  Just let me know how to convince you of that fact, and I will comply.  I want an "official badge".  :)

I've been a member a long time.  How do I graduate from the "newbie" category?  :)

Hi LuckyLady! Welcome to the club. Your status is based on the number of posts; not the length of time. Thus, more posts means you'll get off of your newbie status in no time! :)