Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**If you have dinar dont miss reading this***

One of the most profound life lessons I learned about business was from my martial arts teacher. This Sensei was most concerned about developing his students' character, and not as much about belts and winning trophies. When we were once discussing the business side of his Dojo, he told me "Any business is like a fickle lover. If you continue to pay attention to it, it will continue to deliver for you. When you begin to take it for granted, when you take your eyes off it, that's when you get into trouble."

Make no mistake: when this investment RVs, at whatever level it pays off, it will be my business. I will pay close attention to it, nurture it, and continue to develop it. Thanks, Sensei! GO RV!

• Upvote 3

My husband and I had a company we sold years ago and it was a BIG sale (30M) payout...

Easy,

Your profile says your a 26 year old guy...I'm confused...it doesn't take away from the testimony, but just wondering if it is yours or someone else's.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Easy,

Your profile says your a 26 year old guy...I'm confused...it doesn't take away from the testimony, but just wondering if it is yours or someone else's.

The advise is good no matter what the profile says. I am sure Ghadaffi wished he had known that before he gave his money to GS. :)

Easy,

it's someone elses sorry I didn't clarify that. I thought it was powerful and everyone should see it.

easy you have been keeping this from us:

"My husband and I had a company we sold years ago and it was a BIG sale..."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/69960-if-you-have-dinar-dont-miss-reading-this/#ixzz1OnBw5oyg

I am moving this to opinions, and once again ask that posts that are brought here be marked as such! don't need to know where -- just "brought this over from another site" would be fine :)

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for that personal story because it could help many people if this RVs.

We've all heard of many stories like this but I'd bet most think it couldn't happen to them. It can.

IF THIS RVs, you will have plenty of money. Don't waste it. Don't fritter it away.

And remember, NOBODY cares more about your money than you do. Nobody.

If you let people know you have it, many will try to get it- some by legal means-

offering to invest it for you. they get a commissions, whether you lose it all or not.

Some will just try to borrow it on "can't miss" ideas. ever seen any of those?

Some may just try to steal it.

Tell no one and be wise. The wolves of this world are very clever.

And pay your taxes- you'll have plenty of money anyway-

but why be stupid and worry the rest of your life?

• Upvote 1

EASYRIDER, GREAT ADVISE!!! BLESS YOU FOR THIS POST!!! YOU ARE RIGHT ON!!!

I am giving ALL I have, which isn't much to the kids that wrote and are filming this movie. The Long Run <-- LINK

It is a career education for them while making their dreams come true. These kids are from all sorts

of needy situations and put through the production process of film making! It builds their confidence,

teaches them a career, team work, keeps them off the streets and takes their mind off the tough stuff I can't go into.

I pray we raise enough to finish their film and THEN HAVE MONEY TO MANAGE. biggrin.gif

The proceeds from the film will go to opening up another career program for special needs kids. They are talented too! smile.gifCHECK OUT MY GALLERY!

Edited by MovieMaker
  • Upvote 2

easy you have been keeping this from us:

"My husband and I had a company we sold years ago and it was a BIG sale..."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1OnBw5oyg

I am moving this to opinions, and once again ask that posts that are brought here be marked as such! don't need to know where -- just "brought this over from another site" would be fine smile.gif

ok PVS thanks for the sound advice :)

Wonderful post easy. Great read. Yeah Im gonna just bury mine in mason jars in the yard with all the gold and silver already buried out there. I bet I have went through 3 shovels in the last 20 years and 10 cases of mason jars. hahahahahahahaha

Wonderful post easy. Great read. Yeah Im gonna just bury mine in mason jars in the yard with all the gold and silver already buried out there. I bet I have went through 3 shovels in the last 20 years and 10 cases of mason jars. hahahahahahahaha

Dog,

Where do you live? ;)

• Upvote 2

Wow ... sometimes when you go throuth that kind of thing you think you are the only one, that on one else made the mistake of taking bad advice and ending up worse off for it.

Years ago my husband and I sold our business for a lot of money, not as much as yours, but a lot for us. We were never going to be struggling again. We thought we were careful. But ... we ended up as you did. I have definitely learned a lesson and it will not happen this time.

Thanks for sharing. I don't feel so much of an idiot now.

:)

smee2