Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****Dusty Chat****

easyrider

[dustyd14369] gandalf don't have time my friend...got some bigger fish to fry right now..we are o so close

[talbert1] dustyd14369 how o so close???

[dustyd14369] talbert1 o so close my friend...my stomach is starting to churn

[dustyd14369] my phone has lit up the past several hours...we are in the best situation right now that you can ever IMAGINE........... [dustyd14369] within the next 24 hours we could see something special

[melfoot] dustyd14369 the busy position would be Its done !!!!!!!!!!

[dustyd14369] melfoot imo we are past that

[dustyd14369] but keep in mind this is iraq and the largest transfer of single wealth that has ever occurred

[dustyd14369] stay grounded and enjoy your time

[dustyd14369] financeminister but it looks like an amazing time frame

[dustyd14369] SirTitus according to about 6 different sources

[dustyd14369] SirTitus thats funny..i have heard anything from 4.40 to 8.60

WE’VE ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD THAT THERE WOULD BE A 3 TIER PAY-OUT FOR THE IQD; #1= Governments, #2= Large investors & contractors, #3= Speculators (that’s us).

JORDANIAN & CANADIAN BANKING CONTACTS CONFIRM TIER #1 & 2 PAYOUTS HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED, OR ARE IN PROCESS -

JORDANIAN CONTACTS ANTICIPATING TIER #3 PAY-OUTS (us) AT ANY TIME

CANADIAN BANK CONTACTS CONFIRM THEIR WAS A 12 HOUR WINDOW AT SOME BANKS FOR TIER #2 PAY-OUTS, NOW ENDED.

another site

[buddydog] Here is an update: [bart in VEGAS] dustyd14369 are we still on course? [dustyd14369] its will go global all at once [dustyd14369] Bart in vegas yes 12:00 PM elsie: (wednesday) [bluwolf] 3-2=1 now thats in my scope looking good for late today [bluwolf] Looking to seeing Canada showing some signs of rv today [bluwolf] I will only say this once you must read between my lines in order to get the real picture [dustyd14369] ola i like the next 38 hours or SO...BUT im not a date guy...just stay confident yet cautious

[2:19:39 PM] watalady: [makin$] The tier system of cashing out a currency, especially while it is transpiring, is not something that can be put out for public knowledge as this is an event that no one is supposed to know about. We are fortunate to BE here asking to see proof...imagine if you had no idea of this worldly event happening. My advice would be to sit back, be happy and let it happen.

[2:20:27 PM] watalady: [jawdove] we should all be cautiosly optimistic dont sell the house yet. not being negative but many people are fragile at this point. stay grounded people

[mikivi] Athenasgirl ..as soon as BW cash in his 2% left..then we are all go to go money1 RVCHEER

[trwilliams55] I have a hard time believing we will be paid in tiers. What is to keep the tier one and two's from buying more dinar after theey have cashed in the first time??

[Jimbo] There are 3 "Tiers" to the IQD RV exchange mechanism. Tier 1 consists primarily of foreign governments and primary creditors. Tier 2 consists of people and organizations with special private banking relationships. Tier 3 is when the public is officially notified of the revaluation. Our information as of this moment is that Tier 2 exchange is winding down. We expect the RV "released" at any hour.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I have to agree with trwilliiams55 about this tier system. Where's the proof confirming Canadian and Jordan contacts Tier 2 payouts. Did these guys get to draw numbers and they were the lucky ones to get to cash in first. Doesn't make sense but then what does when it comes to Irag. I just find it hard to believe only because the rate is not on the CBI and it hasn't been leaked out. Someone would have leaked out the rate IMHO. Thanks for posting the chat EZ. God Bless Semper Fi

In just about every single "chat post " that says these same things, there is always the caveat that says "remmember this is Iraq" and "remember this is the greatest transfer of wealth..." it's there cover my a** statement.

Edited by flahenry
  • Upvote 1

[dustyd14369] gandalf don't have time my friend...got some bigger fish to fry right now..we are o so close

[talbert1] dustyd14369 how o so close???

[dustyd14369] talbert1 o so close my friend...my stomach is starting to churn .

Dusty must have been hit with one of those diarhea bomb in that were in the news section yesterday. :lol: