Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GW Bush and Tony Blair in Iraq?

JakeInYourBox

Got a call from my uncle today who got me into dinar. Can't remember who he said told him this. But he claims Blair and Bush are in Iraq. Any truth to this? I assume its no longer a matter of public record where these two would be, but I dont know, maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.

Thanks

-Jake

• Upvote 2

Wow, feel the love!

Jake, while it's a rumor board, there have been so many unfounded rumors here lately that everyone wants that one little bit of truth to whatever's posted. Not that you've done anything wrong except that we hear the guru's touting names of people being places, doing things, etc.

You heard something cool, it might not be anything at all.

I'm not bashing, friend. Have a (+) for at least trying. :)

• Upvote 6

What proof have you got they are not there. Please post a link or shut up!

Post a link proving they are not there? :blink: Keep your posts polite, no reason to tell anyone to shut up. Please mind your manners. Thank you.

• Upvote 9

Oh my Jshannon 3, don't like crap hey? This site has so much bashing it makes me sick!!! I can't believe intel is even posted here with all the crap flung at it by those that haven't got a clue or a sourse. The intel shared is information given them and they are good enought to share it. Right or wrong it is still intel. I know it was a question *******, I just thought you would like the chance to be a jerk. You can thank me now jerk!

Post a link proving they are not there? :blink: Keep your posts polite, no reason to tell anyone to shut up. Please mind your manners. Thank you.

Thank you DaveH, as it is very unpleasant to come to DV and see posts from rude and uneducated members! Everybody has the right to post info, intel or concerns, why people like this poster thinks HE is superior? peobably proof of his insecurity, frustration and lack of education!

Edited by Soledad
  • Upvote 1

Yes 429, it is a rumor board; the antonym for rumor is fact. Rumors by definition are unfounded.

That is why I can’t understand the bashing and asking for links that may or may not exist.

When you are given insider information whether or not it pans out, it will not have a link; if it did it would not be insider information.

I sure agree that everyone wants that one little bit of truth to whatever's posted. It is said that in every rumor there is a bit of truth (sorry no link for that). My point is that bashing does not make it true; it just is a pathetic reaction to information passed to us. They can only give you what they get.

You hear something cool; and you are so right it might not be anything at all (it is coming from Irac). I am just as disappointed as everyone else when it fails to materialize as fact. But no reason to kill the messenger and call them names.

I have been in this game for a long, long time; I too play to win.

Thanks for the a (+) 429

Hey Soledad you just posted a rumor and addressed it to Dave. Way to go! You have no idea if I am educated or a HE. Just your assumption! As for being insecure or frustrated; you haven’t a clue in Hades what you are talking about just like the rest of the bashers.

If everyone has the right to post info, intel or concerns, why concern yourself with my comments?

To you JakeInYourBox, my sincere apology, I was trying out being a jerk. Doesn’t work for me.

Oh my Jshannon 3, don't like crap hey? This site has so much bashing it makes me sick!!! I can't believe intel is even posted here with all the crap flung at it by those that haven't got a clue or a sourse. The intel shared is information given them and they are good enought to share it. Right or wrong it is still intel. I know it was a question *******, I just thought you would like the chance to be a jerk. You can thank me now jerk!

Ok I'll admit it I'm a jerk. Especially when someone's sincere plea for help is thoughtlessly bashed without considering the effect. Me on the other hand If I did have so called intell I surely wouldn't share it here or anywhere else. There are to many people with exceptional ability to berate others because that cant or won't understand them. If I offended anyone, I'm sorry but the truth sometimes hurts. I notice my topic was pulled down probably because I'm not one the click so to speak, I dont care I don't waste a lot of time reading these posts anyway. Ban me if you like, couldn't care less

• Upvote 1

Got a call from my uncle today who got me into dinar. Can't remember who he said told him this. But he claims Blair and Bush are in Iraq. Any truth to this? I assume its no longer a matter of public record where these two would be, but I dont know, maybe someone on here can shed some light on this.

Thanks

-Jake

Now you see what happens when you post something like this without any kind of proof, such as a link from a news agency or some other means.

• Downvote 2

It didn't take long for this topic to go to crap. Sorry about that OP. Hopefully it will get back on track.

For the member that requested a link, did you read his post? He's not providing any information as fact. He's simply stating that he heard something and wants to know if someone has heard the same thing. Also, why would you ask for a link in the rumor section anyway?

• Upvote 3