Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Wednesday, June 8, 2011

pleasantvalleySunday

Did you guys read on MSN how US gov. is paying $10.000 each to ten top tribe leaders to clear 160 mile stretch of road out of Iraq of debrie so Insurgins have a much harder time hiding I.U.D.s so its safer for are boys to pull out of Iraq 1 MRAP cost $4000.000 Dollars not to mention the cost of are boys lives you do the math sounds like a Great Deal to me so hopefully we are pulling out real soon SWeet RV. DREAMS everybody ! :D:D

• Upvote 1

Hey Adam... Just wanted to say Thank you for taking your time out of your day to keep us informed..

Little side note for you... if you can get this thing to Rv this month I will pay you very well .... than I can go home..

Thank you

Go Rv

God Bless America

Ok so here is the break down.

10% to my church and to the christian radio stations. :D

7% to Adam if it goes thru this month :)

and a butt load for taxes. :angry:

the rest for me and my family and friends :D

• Upvote 2

Many question didn't get any attention maybe next time...

I answer as many as possible, sorry if I didn't have time for yours! Like I said... I was in there over a half hour, most people don't want to sit through a 6 hour chat.

.I really wanted to know about M filling a ministry position as a Acting roll.

I don't see it as "significant" enough to start predicting an RV on Monday.

Is it better than nothing? YES.

Is it enough to make the RV happen immediately? I don't think so.

Thanks

My pleasure! :tiphat:

:lol:

What juicy stuff do you want? I'm not going to make up lies, I don't care how many times you join VIP :lol:

Adam I'd like to take this time to thank you for all of your time and effort you put forth to educate us with the knowledge of the events that arises in Iraq. And I appreciate how you enlighten us with the facts of how the dinars is developing. I am not a VIP member, I hope that one day I will become one and vast in the special oppurtunities that are offered. A great big "ALOOOOOHA " from the islands, keep up the good work! C'mon RV!!!!

Edited by bjdksl
  • Upvote 1

:lol:

What juicy stuff do you want? I'm not going to make up lies, I don't care how many times you join VIP :lol:

Maybe you could tell him the govt. has finally agreed to release info on area 51... that might be juicy enough to keep him off your back for a while.rolleyes.gif Thanks again Adam!

MAN I thought I was long winded with that 30 + minute chat!

I really try hard to balance between answering questions from new people and VIPs, and also not wasting (too much of) more experienced people's time.

Thanks for understanding that little thing I have to struggle with every week!

Thanks Adam for getting to the point and staying efficient :)

History is exciting and interesting!

Many Thanks for all of you hard work. So much that you do is behind the scene and not broadcast on this website. Therefore not really appreciated in what it takes to do what you do.

Everyone who read this that is not a VIP member , really need to take a hard look at joining. The benefits sure are so much more than the small cost to be a member, especially considering the potential financial gain you will have once the IQD rvs. I have been a member for 3 months and think it is the best deal around for anyone who has dinars and is looking to maximize their profit. Just Saying--- Look into IT!!!

Rozman

Question: We've all been able to purchase IQD in $5,000, $10,000 & $25,000 denominations, when the RV hits, couldn't we exchange some of our large denoms for smaller ones to hold on to as the rate changes? Which other amounts are they going to consider to be Large denominations after the RV?:mellow: