Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OKIE: Addendum from Tues. night

DinarThug

From CNN. The Clown News Network. The Least Trusted Name In News...

« on: June 07, 2011, 06:28:06 PM » [OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERE IS ANOTHER LITTLE KNOWN FACT (FACT) THERE WERE MANY DIGNATARIES AT A PARTY AT SHABBI'S PRIVATE RESIDENCE LAST NIGHT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WORLD WIDE DIGNATARIES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LIONSGUARD--BLAIR--BUSH REPRESENTATIVES---BUT NO OBAMA REPRESENTIVES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT PRESENTLY LOOKS LIKE THIS PLANE MAY BE ON THE GROUND AND NOT FLYING TILL CLOSER TO THE WEEKEND--AS PER SOURCE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY---THAT IS ALL THE INTEL I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY----

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ONE LAST THING AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ALL.---NEVER BUY MORE DINAR ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION I FURNISH--I ONLY FURNISH INFORMATION AND DO NOT PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND DO NOT SOLICIT ANY DONATIONS WHATSOEVER--PLEASE RE READ THIS

• Upvote 25
  • Downvote 8

well now Jokie u never said that before .................................. lol ........... dont worry I never did, okie posts are for entertainment value only ..... but if ur that low on info (BS) that ur not gonna give us more till the wknd we must be close .....

• Upvote 1

D Thug, not sure why you got a neg but I gave you a +1 to even you out my friend. Guys and Gals, he just brought this over for us to get a chuckle and see what is being posted from all over. He didn't make it up so don't shoot the messenger.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

OKIE says to wait until closer to the weekend then you better do it!!!! Oh wait I have done that before... Several times.... I am going to call OKIE and ask him to go have a drink on Friday... I'm not going to show and call him on Sunday.... Lets see how he likes it!!! Still love the OKIE.... You have to respect someone that gets kicked in the nuts over and over and never quits!! I want that guy on my team!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] ONE LAST THING AND I WANT TO MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ALL.---NEVER BUY MORE DINAR ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION I FURNISH--I ONLY FURNISH INFORMATION AND DO NOT PROMOTE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AND DO NOT SOLICIT ANY DONATIONS WHATSOEVER--PLEASE RE READ THIS

End Quote

He's good at it no doubt....He'd make a superb Entertainer on nat'l TV.

« on: June 07, 2011, 06:28:06 PM » [OKIE_OIL_MAN] OK HERE IS ANOTHER LITTLE KNOWN FACT (FACT) THERE WERE MANY DIGNATARIES AT A PARTY AT SHABBI'S PRIVATE RESIDENCE LAST NIGHT.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] LIONSGUARD--BLAIR--BUSH REPRESENTATIVES---BUT NO OBAMA REPRESENTIVES

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] IT PRESENTLY LOOKS LIKE THIS PLANE MAY BE ON THE GROUND AND NOT FLYING TILL CLOSER TO THE WEEKEND--AS PER SOURCE

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY---THAT IS ALL THE INTEL I HAVE RECEIVED TODAY----

Nice Disclaimer at the end there.

This quote has mutually exclusive terms for oakie. TO THE BEST OF MY MEMORY and INTEL I HAVE.

Now thats funny stuff. :P

nuff said

Edited by cooked

Bang your supposed to be a mod, don't think that is the name i would use to call someone.

The only absolute positive idiots here are the ones giving the thug a +1 for bringing the biggest known liar's bs to this site. It is a major affront and slap in the face to every sincere and honest investor here. I cannot even express how disapointed and let down I am by Bang who, once upon a time, I thought had a little something besides an air pocket between his ears. It is sad, I always have had the strongest hunch the investment was a farce, but now I find more and more some of the people whom I thought were serious investors are a farce.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Oh duh THATS RIGHTblink.gif !!!THANK YOU!!!...as you confirmed as fact, the RV has already taken place and the rate is now way higher for an exchange. I'm sure todays potential buyers would have been shocked to find they could no longer purchase at the expected purchase of .00086.!!! Go Oakie!

For good reason...wink.gif There is a group of senior citizen investors doing a happy dance with this specific post! YES VIRGINIA!! There is a Santa Claus!!

Go Oakie!!!

• Downvote 1

The only absolute positive idiots here are the ones giving the thug a +1 for bringing the biggest known liar's bs to this site. It is a major affront and slap in the face to every sincere and honest investor here. I cannot even express how disapointed and let down I am by Bang who, once upon a time, I thought had a little something besides an air pocket between his ears. It is sad, I always have had the strongest hunch the investment was a farce, but now I find more and more some of the people whom I thought were serious investors are a farce.

Geez,You need to step back a second and chill. We all have a choice to post various chats and info found around the other sites. As we have the choice to read such articles. I'm sure you understand "Rumor" which I take as entertainment is info to take however you wish. I really don't believe it's fair to bash anyone who has posted any rumor.

Stay grounded, calm and be happy.

Go RV/RI B)

• Upvote 4

End Quote

He's good at it no doubt....He'd make a superb Entertainer on nat'l TV.

How about QVC?