Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Poppy2 6-8-11

DinarThug

June 8, 2011 07:08 am ·

[POPPY2] OK GOT A MIN TO UPDATE WHAT I AM GETTING. VOUCHERS ARE REAL, ALL REQUIREMENT COMPLETED, IMF HAS RELEASED, STALL HAS TWO FACTORS INVOLVING THE PENTAGON POSITION ON SECURITY AND POWER DISTRIBUTION WITHIN IRAQ. NO MINISTERS NEEDED ALL IN PLACE SINCE FEB 2ND. Dr Shabibi would have already done this and has tried three times now but been stoped for different reasons each time. There are people pushing this from all over the world but keep in mind this is not a small thing it is world shaking event of biblical proportions. If it doesnt happen within the next 24 hours I am going to say it will not happen till between june 15 and the 30 I have a reason but like I said last night I dont have all the details on what is pending and wont till late today possibly tonight. We are in great position as virtually every gov around the globe are now pushing with all their might for completion. IT is all positive zero negative so stay confident and support each other will update later tonight GODS LOVE POPPY 5:25am pst[POPPY2] remember there was tons of nagative information put out prior to kuwait rv and they stated in the morning they would not be rv ing then that afternoon it hit and we are being fed much eronius information and it is taking time for all of those who do research time and diligence to sort through all the bunk being place in our line of observation bear with tony ,, dan, mods, and several other people doing research they are serious and working hard for all of us . I know it is frustraiting and some time discouraging but keep your spirits high and be good support for one another we are going to all be winners very soon stay blessed and plan to be a blessing to someone who needs you to be. with greta respect poppy2 5:40am PST

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Anxiously awaiting the day that I no longer have to think about the next 24, or 48 hours. When I won't have to think about "soon" or "imminent." The day when the ride is finally over. I have enjoyed it to a certain extent, but I'm ready to cash in and move on. :)

• Upvote 5

With all good work there comes sweat or a form of sweat. This investment has been a chore for many including the G-Man. Along the way I have tried to "lighted-up" the load of waiting

these months and years. But now we are almost there and we should not let down our guard or our prayers. Remember that Murphy is lurking in the backgroiund to steal our joy and

our investment. If Oakie is finally right about something ergo that Congress is trying to take more of our blessing, then we have to become pro-active and do our best to stop Congress.

Remember this, as some people who are lazy think otherwise, the Congress works for us and should do what we tell them. Call your congressman or congresswoman and find out if

Oakie is right on this part of his posting. Don't let down your guard. We have to fight hard to supress the "principalities and powers of darkness" while there is still light and time to do so.

I'm calling my congressman to check on it. If and when he returns my calll, I will let you know what he says, but in the meantime call yours and see what they have to say.

I hope ol poppy get it right one of these days. He's gonna have a heart attack from all this excitement if he's not careful. His take on the ministers being in place since February seems a little far fetched but who knows. I have to say this has been one wild ride! GO RV!!!!

Anxiously awaiting the day that I no longer have to think about the next 24, or 48 hours. When I won't have to think about "soon" or "imminent." The day when the ride is finally over. I have enjoyed it to a certain extent, but I'm ready to cash in and move on. :)

Yep...my feelings exactly 4years in the M.E. & 7 years later with broken bones and blood. Enuff is Enuff <_< Thanks TC 987 ...couldn't have said it better

• Upvote 1