Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank26 Conf. Call June 07,

cgbrown

I knew I would get bashed but I try my best to connect with God thru my cards. I'm the one that has trouble reading the messages the cards give me. I feel my cards don't lie it's my novice at this that Henders me. I'm getting better at reading and here are my cards,

Question: will dinar revalue: 9 wands 9 cups the world

Question: when will dinar revalue: wheel of fortune 10th major btw 5 of wands page of cups

I did ask more questions and I've more journals, messages, faith, patience and some are personal to me but some cards above repeated themselves with George as the knight swords. Oh and temperance, feel I got that card to not take any of this personal and have courage to share this information.

After all I've read on the sites so much bs my head is spinning!

I'm not trying to justify my belief in tarot but if you don't understand the history of tarot then don't comment on my belief in it or bash my being a Christian or not too!

God, will be the only one to judge me, whether I'm Christian or not!

I don't have to share this but there are some peeps might find peace knowing this information.

Typing on iPad not too good at it, first chance I've had to respond. I feel my prior reads for others invested that I've read for really put this rv on or before June 15th or soon after!

It's really hard to do your own tarot. I'm getting better but my interpretations for others for the most part those reads/cards I've always mesmerized me! I am not perfect but it would surprise me if this didn't happen soon and for more than any of us would have imagined! I'm not pumping I'm just sharing what my cards revealed. Oops, don't know how to use spell check so forgive typos.

Bottom line is I got some of the same messages as George! My cards don't lie but my interpretation is only human!

HI Buckeye

I suspect if you received so many negatives it was not for stating your opinion but for the condescending way you stated your opinion.

Personally I I think it is fine to disagree but please may we keep it respectful to one another in those disagreements?

I am giving you a positive for your courage, but please be gracious to others who may not share your views.

God bless

GP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I just want to know since you seem to be so knowledgeable to his dealings.

I mean what is it that God, who came down here to heal us, save us , and teach us, and oh yea he even let us beat him beyond recognition and hang him on a tree, and he did all this for only one reason, because he loves us.

End Quote

You seem to think you're very knowledgeable yourself with your condescending attitude. Ok then.......You say God ( granted he exists in the fists place which is very debatable, mind you) came to heal us. save us, teach us, etc. etc. etc.. Now I beg you to please take a thorough hard and as objective as possible look at the situation on Planet Earth today ( and also in the past).......What do you see? A few Billion People suffering right? Injustice, poverty, starvation,violence, all sorts of crimes,dictatorial regimes oppressing their own people. Powers that be which do everything and anything BUT the interest of their own folks...And on and on and on and on....So, what was all that healing about in the end? Seriously.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Frank doesn't pray for people he "prey's" on them.

Many do not know that Frank was kicked out of KTFM by the Board of Directors for refusal to not self promote himself for money.

They had asked him to not accept personal donations or to promote products for money and he refused.

The KTFM board knew that what he was doing was in violation of the non profit 501-C3 rules and could get the ministry in trouble with the IRS

but Frank refused to stop so the board voted him off of the KTFM ministry. After they did this he started his own forum and group and most of the KTFM forum members followed and now the real registered KTFM ministry is all but dead with zero support and membership.

If you are following Frank know that he is not a legal 501-C3 ministry as far as the US government and IRS.

FYI

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 1

Hi GP,

I'm far from a Buckeye, that is if you are referring to dddvip. I would never condescend. You are taking my post way too seriously! I was sharing similarities that I had with George. I found it amazing the rate not my dates! I posted on my page my journal with which my predictions were wrong as are sooo many I've read on here. I shared only that god speaks to me through my tarot and didn't push that others should believe this or not. It's soo many peeps look at this as evil and I only shared the God, issue because I truly believe God is talking to me, never meant to sound;

con·de·scend·ing/ˌkändəˈsendiNG/Adjective

1. Acting in a way that betrays a feeling of patronizing superiority.

God Bless you too,

ddd

PS; If I felt soo superior why would I ask peeps to goto my home page where I knew my predictions were wrong? It was only the rates were similar, negativity, probably just cuz, I read Tarot, I get it! Only to share positive messages I felt I was given, only to be kind.

Many do not know that Frank was kicked out of KTFM by the Board of Directors for refusal to not self promote himself for money.

They had asked him to not accept personal donations or to promote products for money and he refused.

The KTFM board knew that what he was doing was in violation of the non profit 501-C3 rules and could get the ministry in trouble with the IRS

but Frank refused to stop so the board voted him off of the KTFM ministry. After they did this he started his own forum and group and most of the KTFM forum members followed and now the real registered KTFM ministry is all but dead with zero support and membership.

If you are following Frank know that he is not a legal 501-C3 ministry as far as the US government and IRS.

FYI

Wow....I didn't know that....but I'm not suprised...the only thing Christ like about Frank is his hair....

Errrrr....ummmm Tarot cards and the Lord dont really go together, I hate to break it to you.

Tarot cards are very un christian.

If you knew anything about Tarot or any supernatural practices, you would know better than to say that they do not go together. The sight and powers used come from a higher power. Just because you don't understand it , does not mean it is not true. Tarot may be unchristian, I do not know.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you knew anything about Tarot or any supernatural practices, you would know better than to say that they do not go together. The sight and powers used come from a higher power. Just because you don't understand it , does not mean it is not true. Tarot may be unchristian, I do not know.

Thanks for coming but Im pretty certain I am correct on this one.

• Downvote 2

Hi GP,

I'm far from a Buckeye, that is if you are referring to dddvip. I would never condescend. You are taking my post way too seriously! I was sharing similarities that I had with George. I found it amazing the rate not my dates! I posted on my page my journal with which my predictions were wrong as are sooo many I've read on here. I shared only that god speaks to me through my tarot and didn't push that others should believe this or not. It's soo many peeps look at this as evil and I only shared the God, issue because I truly believe God is talking to me, never meant to sound;

con·de·scend·ing/ˌkändəˈsendiNG/Adjective

1. Acting in a way that betrays a feeling of patronizing superiority.

God Bless you too,

ddd

PS; If I felt soo superior why would I ask peeps to goto my home page where I knew my predictions were wrong? It was only the rates were similar, negativity, probably just cuz, I read Tarot, I get it! Only to share positive messages I felt I was given, only to be kind.

DDDVIP the post was not directed at you but was to buckeye on the previous page.