Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

When Obama run for the presidency the theme was CHANGE and we are and have been seeing this change take place but it didn't start with him it started with Bush JR. and **** Cheny. Remember back when Bush was always the media man, always in front of the camera talking about certain how the world is changing and we must rise to meet the need. Also remember how you didn't see much of Cheny well it was because he was always busy in the business and money aspect of things. Bush Jr. was used as the diversion for what we were not supposed to see or know about. This involved treminous world moves reaching into the dark corners to implement and set comings events up for the future of the US. Don't think for one minute that this was done without these two and alot of others standing to be in the wealth of it once it was born. This wealth distribution will effect even countries we hear very little about. It is massive, first time in the history of the world that the masterminds have come together to set this up with Iraq being the catalist to fire it up. Do you remember how many nations were there in iraq with us, many, many and why. Do you think it took more than the US the squash Saddam. Come On, think about it these countries did not participate and send their soldiers to war for nothing. There is a pay day coming for all. Those who stood along side us will not be forgotten. Share the wealth has come about and i don't know what role it plays in the future of the world just yet. Could be good or could be bad so we will just have to wait and see. I do know one thing i wish someone would lite a fire under whoever over there and get this thing done, like now.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Heck, blame Bush and Cheney for everything thats ever gone wrong. What hogwash........People love to believe conspiracies.

Have you ever heard one bad remark from President Bush about Obama. The answer is no. The man is respectable and has class, bar none.

• Upvote 21
  • Downvote 4

Maybe it is just me, but I don't think we should slander someone's name without proof. Do you have a link for any evidence that Bush had evil motives? I always considered Bush to be a man that loved America and tried to do the best that he could, to help America.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Makes me feel dirty that i'm betting on the war. Children, woman, and families have been killed for "democracy." Good ol' Bush and Cheney are the scum of the earth in my book.

If you're so appalled by the war, and the actions of Bush, et al, then WHY do you own dinar?

I'm not going to argue semantics with you........that aside, IMO, taking out Saddam wasn't a bad thing.

• Upvote 3

Maybe it is just me, but I don't think we should slander someone's name without proof. Do you have a link for any evidence that Bush had evil motives? I always considered Bush to be a man that loved America and tried to do the best that he could, to help America.

You want proof of what i said, would make you feel any better, are you are old enough to remember what the evening news, newspapers, journalists, talk shows was continuely putting out everyday day, day in and day out. Where were you when all this was going on did you have other interest that kept you away from your countries affairs. The links are written in history. I am not an Obama fan nor was i a Bush fan but i do pay attention to my countries daily affairs good or bad. I would not have posted this if it was not true. My link is the best in the world it is eye witness history.

WHY DO YOU FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO POST YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS UNDER THE CORRECT TOPICS???????????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey slade welcome back man, i thought maybe someone stole your puter.

If you're so appalled by the war, and the actions of Bush, et al, then WHY do you own dinar?

I'm not going to argue semantics with you........that aside, IMO, taking out Saddam wasn't a bad thing.

You need to go back and reread my post i am not appalled by anything-----History has recorded it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Makes me feel dirty that i'm betting on the war. Children, woman, and families have been killed for "democracy."

People should feel pretty sh&$ty that they are praying and praising for god to give them great wealth off the same.......Which is why it bothers me to see people throw religion into the mix here with dinar......Now that is appaling.....

When Obama run for the presidency the theme was CHANGE and we are and have been seeing this change take place but it didn't start with him it started with Bush JR. and **** Cheny. Remember back when Bush was always the media man, always in front of the camera talking about certain how the world is changing and we must rise to meet the need. Also remember how you didn't see much of Cheny well it was because he was always busy in the business and money aspect of things. Bush Jr. was used as the diversion for what we were not supposed to see or know about. This involved treminous world moves reaching into the dark corners to implement and set comings events up for the future of the US. Don't think for one minute that this was done without these two and alot of others standing to be in the wealth of it once it was born. This wealth distribution will effect even countries we hear very little about. It is massive, first time in the history of the world that the masterminds have come together to set this up with Iraq being the catalist to fire it up. Do you remember how many nations were there in iraq with us, many, many and why. Do you think it took more than the US the squash Saddam. Come On, think about it these countries did not participate and send their soldiers to war for nothing. There is a pay day coming for all. Those who stood along side us will not be forgotten. Share the wealth has come about and i don't know what role it plays in the future of the world just yet. Could be good or could be bad so we will just have to wait and see. I do know one thing i wish someone would lite a fire under whoever over there and get this thing done, like now.

And you think that everyone helped oust Saddam because the countries involved were going to buy mass amounts of dinar afterwards and collectively they were going to make sure that Iraq RV their currency so they could all cash in?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 1

Early on I would try to urge people to keep there personal opinions to themselves,,,It only serves to enflame the forum.We all have as many different views as there are subjects,,,political,,,religious,,,and everything else...I ,,,invested in this to make money,,,pure and simple... You folks who try to credit or discredit who ever,, are,, beating a different drum,,,I know it will never stop,,,this bickering that is ,,but if we all paid attention to the real reason we are here,,,it may ease the WAIT..... THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION....------------GEORGE

Edited by leola