Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Something's going on

TonyDownTheShore

Not sure i understand the "high demand, losing money" don't they have a mark-up? there for they are makin' a killing?

Thanks for the post.

Maybe their overhead to acquire IQD is greater and they cant compete with their price so its like a product that you accept to sell at a loss in hope to make more money in the future.

alston82 you said that when i told everyone about bb&t not selling anymore and said i was full of b.s. and called me a pumper in the chat room. but i guess you realize now that bb&t did quit selling dinars. im still waiting for an apology. just sayin

I'll apologize to you. Sorry.

Good info.

Maybe their overhead to acquire IQD is greater and they cant compete with their price so its like a product that you accept to sell at a loss in hope to make more money in the future.

Perhaps the sell price is 1170 and the buy price is going to be higher. lol :)

something is definitely going on. once this something happens we will all know what the something is. High Level Source (HLS) told me the banks are anticipating something big. not sure what that something is yet. when it happens we will know, just let it happen. dinar's not being sold at the bank, could be the something. there are just too many somethings to think about. i just wished something would happen so I can quit focusing on something.

something will happen just wait for it.

something will happen when something happens.

I'm invested yes, it's a minimal gain above initial $'s invested.

Your right! something is going and its a lot of people sittin around thinkin about, when are these dinars going to RV! thats whats going on! that be whats going on!!!! everybody sittin around a computer like a bunch of buzzards waitin for something to die. that what be going on!!!! next question! GO RV!!!

LOL Buzzards