Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BLAINO 6/7/11 Not mine Entertainment Value ONLY

Brisco

Blaino @2am June 7 2011

« on: Today at 01:20:35 AM »

[blaino] OK, I was asked about some of the other stories. I followed a story of a soldier back to his cousins Fiancee. He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks. I have no idea what fees, if any applied. The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..." (Monday) I also heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD (I don't know why the different number, so don't ask, but it was confirmed) and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange. The problem is thought to be the different rate, maybe an IT thing.... However, I would go there tomorrow (VERY LONG drive for the Blaino-mobile) and trade a handful... OK 2 handfulls of Dinar at that rate!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Hey Blaino .... you are an Okie wannabe.... all you do is what to be the first to say Look at me..... you wish you had some intel from the in crowd.... hang with the guru losers and push the BS to someone in Iraq......... cause we are tired of your lies..... looking forward to the RV so we don't have to see you in print anymore

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Am I confused? :blink: Isn't today Tuesday? and the end of the day for Eastern time zones, and almost the end of the day for Central time zones? Although, I have to say, that rate would be totally awesome, and my resignation letter would be drawn up immediately after making the deposit in my bank :D

He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks. I have no idea what fees, if any applied. The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..." (Monday)

End Quote

No comment ( for public decency reasons)

so pathetic

Worse than that.

• Upvote 1

Buckeye, good to see you today.

Blaino....again? Don't these folks have anything better to do than shoot the dodo gun?

Thank you Af4mi.!

Apparently...... Target practice with the dodo Gun for "Pumpers" will be extended indefinitely due to the fact they cant hit sh$t.ohmy.gif

Edited by Buckeye Pilot
  • Upvote 1

well Bliano - what bank was told to you - you idiot? Confirmed???? this would have gone out like wildfire....so tired of these mutli-personality idiots ..... :blink: Too long of a drive for the BLAINO MOBILE - hey dummy if it is $4+ and you even take in 100,000 that is $400,000 ( that gets a drive anywhere) ....how dumb that they can think others are thisstupid to believe this

Edited by Roscoboy007
  • Upvote 1

Blaino @2am June 7 2011

« on: Today at 01:20:35 AM »

[blaino] OK, I was asked about some of the other stories. I followed a story of a soldier back to his cousins Fiancee. He cashed in in Iraq on Saturday Morning... $5.25 the "in country" rate for amounts to be retained there(on his military card) and $8.40 for amounts wired home to American Banks. I have no idea what fees, if any applied. The Disbursement Officer told him "on the $ wired home (remember, this was Saturday morning there) you may not have the use of it (it's a pending deposit) until Monday or Tuesday since the IQD has not gone international yet and won't till then..." (Monday) I also heard from a known reliable contact that his parents went into a major banking chain branch after hearing they could exchange for $4.30/IQD (I don't know why the different number, so don't ask, but it was confirmed) and they saw the dinar on the screen for the $4.30 rate with all the other foreign currencies that bank handles (so, NOT a "back screen") but the transaction would not lock in. A call was made to the home office, etc, etc and the people were asked to return on Tuesday for exchange. The problem is thought to be the different rate, maybe an IT thing.... However, I would go there tomorrow (VERY LONG drive for the Blaino-mobile) and trade a handful... OK 2 handfulls of Dinar at that rate!

Dude get a life, post things of value not the garbage you bring here. You must be a real boaring person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Personally I think there is alot of Bull **** going on.... But that just my IMO.. really how many time can I hear that Its IMO..... who gives a **** about yours or my opinion. No one knows when this will happen... I love the fact that all the bible thumpers proclaim the "book" and other bullshit to keep spewing vomit and **** on every thread. Oh yeah and I do believe in GOD, Im catholic, but at this juncture, not a very good one.. My question is who is gonna be accountable for thier actions. Personally I think that Okie, Blaino, RQ and the rest of those ******* idiots have no clue. 7 years into this, I am still game, but I do my own research. I am just saying what most of your reasonable people are thinking, but I have the balls to do it... I pray for my troops everyday, and my country.... not the ******* IQD.... If you bought more than you could afford, its your own fault...KINDA.... but because of the like of the idioits like OKIE and the rest of the game it is still your own problem....I worry about a lot folks... they have no spine..As far as all this cashing in in te Green Zone is ****, and SteveI and his 3.45 contract is ****.... Read the news folks. Even though google sucks as well... It like a bunch of 1 legged men in an ass kicking contest. Not going to far. Good Luck to all, But I felt it need to be said.... Grow a pair and use your due diligence on this investment.... it could be 4 more years or tomorrrow....just STOP being Sheeple!! Adios en vaya con dios............ Real investor and normal person... OUT!!

PS.. you and I both now these fuckers been fighting for thousand of years and to think that we are going to change that is the "real definition of Insanity"

Pray for our troops and the USA... Malike and the rest of his goons is a power grab and should be strung up by their toenails.... Red Team Go

Bravo Oscar November Golf Alpha Lima Osacr Whiskey

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well Bliano - what bank was told to you - you idiot? Confirmed???? this would have gone out like wildfire....so tired of these mutli-personality idiots ..... :blink: Too long of a drive for the BLAINO MOBILE - hey dummy if it is $4+ and you even take in 100,000 that is $400,000 ( that gets a drive anywhere) ....how dumb that they can think others are thisstupid to believe this

Draino I mean blaino is Terryk in deguise :P

I just love how they post what other people have experienced or what others have said or they have confirmed this or that, but never so far have we heard I (Whichever Guru Name you please placed here) say I cashed in or I made my deposit and it is showing in my account.