Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is Okie?

cashman54

Just out of curiosity, who is Okie? Is he just another posted like me or you claiming to have intel, or is he associated with a Dinar banker, or is he unknown? this is a serious thread, I am just wondering why his posts get put on dinar websites and ours dont,

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just out of curiosity, who is Okie? Is he just another posted like me or you claiming to have intel, or is he associated with a Dinar banker, or is he unknown? this is a serious thread, I am just wondering why his posts get put on dinar websites and ours dont,

He's a man that Chuck Norris looks up to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I understand your frustration cashman, let me enlighten you. Okie gives people who refuse to see things for what they really are some thing to believe in. its really that simple, he tells people what they want to hear. I don't think a single sane person believes anything that comes out of his mouth ( or off his keyboard). And if they do, then they need help.

• Upvote 1

Okie "The Oilman" claims to be in the oil industry for the past 30 plus years and along the way has made many friends in high up places around the world. Some respected people such as Roger at DD says he is legit, but does not agree with how careless he is with sharing supposed intel. There has been past posters on this site saying he is who he says he is.

I personally don't know what to believe but if anyone has more knowledge of who Okie truly is please feel free to add onto what I said above.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Come on guys give Okie a break, if all the people all of a sudden quite posting anything what would there be to rea. People fuss and make fun of Okie but he is still something to read. One of these days this site is going to be dead and i hope its not before the RV. I have no problem with Okie i read him like the comics. If by chance he is right one day crow will be ready for supper.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Lets put it this way, I don't know him personally but i know for a fact that he is an outright liar. If that offends anyone, sorry the truth is he has lied so many times there is no other word for it. you can sugar coat it if you want by saying "rumor" but there is a difference between " I heard someone say...." and " its done , nuff said" one is a rumor and the other is a lie. simple really

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

:blink: Rats! i couldn't resist to comment....

to put it bluntly with a side of humor....OKIE is.... :huh:

THE POSTER BOY FOR BIRTH CONTROL! buwhahahahah.... :lmao:

VictorianPostcard.jpg

if that don't make sense...then maybe this will... hehehe :lol:

OKIE is a compulsive LIAR. :lol:

Compulsive liar is defined as someone who keeps lying out of habit. Lying is their normal reflexive way of reacting to questions. They feel comfortable lying and will at ease when speaking the truth. It is seen that compulsive lying disorder symptoms develop during childhood, when they needed to speak lie out of necessity.

• Upvote 1

I had been told when I got into the dinar that he worked or works for hellabruton oil and has several high up contacts other than that dont know..but sometimes I do feel sorry for him how people make fun of him and call him a liar or pumper or whatever and if his info is coming from higher ups and he passes what they tell him then thats what it is..so who really knows..I tried googling him under oakie and hellabruton came up...but here again who really knows...maybe he does work at a gas station but then again maybe he works in the oilfields so no one really knows except him and sometimes I wish he would defend himself and put this to a rest...

• Upvote 1

Folks, while I like to 'give him a hard time'...one fact that I will give you.

I listened to the 1.5 hr 'conference call' that he and others were on about a month ago. He certainly is pullin' your chain by his postings, but he is

VERY SHARP! I have been an Investigator for almost 4 decades.....who ever he really is, he's Not what he seems.

• Upvote 1

Why on earth does anyone care anything about Okie? Is he popular because he makes up stories we want to hear? He may have been entertaining early on, but I for one have had enough of his and all the other guru BS. I believe they lie for one reason only ----- they're paid to lie.

Okie can only be described as a dream for all dinar sellers with his "it will RV tomorrow" nonsense. Dealers don't have to advertise Okie does all the pumping for them. I am having a "joke with a jab" moment but on a more serious side you have to question his motives. He has been kicked off or moved on from virtually every dinar forum around. Why?

Okie is a Dinar Trader....which one I'll leave you to work out.

At least hes happy , he gets in to his office each day,gets his coffee and sits down and makes up a new story then over the course of the day sees the flood of emails from newbs wiring him money for dinar.

Oakie is the illegitimate offspring of donald trump and phylis diller. He morphed into a texas cowtown hero giving mini ponies circumcissions. He later fathered Easyrider while out on a koolaid binge. Remarkably Oakie gave birth to Easyrider and later joined the circus as one of the freak show managers. Somehow he managed to find his way to a dinar site. And the rest is history.

• Upvote 1