Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VND..help a fellow member out!?

DRV1804

Does anyone have any insight to the VND? I cant believe how cheap it is to buy a million? But I really know nothing about their RV? I cant believe im actually looking into another currency? As if I havent lost enough hair over the IQD LOL Any insight would be great..thank DV friends!! And as always GO RV!!

It is part of the basket that was scheduled for RV on 6/1/11

Not sure why that basket did not go. Ive heard romors of 0.3 cents to

1.57 per. I have some & will probably buy more. They are tied in w/ China

& China is giving them contracts. Matter of fact the shirt I have on today was made in Vietnam.

They are developing but who knows when this happens. Soon I hope.

It is part of the basket that was scheduled for RV on 6/1/11

Not sure why that basket did not go. Ive heard romors of 0.3 cents to

1.57 per. I have some & will probably buy more. They are tied in w/ China

& China is giving them contracts. Matter of fact the shirt I have on today was made in Vietnam.

They are developing but who knows when this happens. Soon I hope.

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that

China has tainted reputation with their products in the US. We definitely will see more products manufacture from VN. I see the potential developments in the country and hopefully that boost VN economy. My father is leaving for VN soon and I'm in a consideration for a business contract for VN so I may go there in couple months if I choose to take on this contract opportunity. This also gives me an opportunity to look into other businesses while there. From what I heard things are booming there and the Australians love VN so there are many taken residents already. I'm going to ask my dad bring back some VND for me just to get start, if that's possible.

If you want to update info with me occasionally you're welcome to email me anytime. Blessing to all.

Does anyone have any insight to the VND? I cant believe how cheap it is to buy a million? But I really know nothing about their RV? I cant believe im actually looking into another currency? As if I havent lost enough hair over the IQD LOL Any insight would be great..thank DV friends!! And as always GO RV!!

I heard it was being devalued...do you really think two different currencies could revalue 100,000% simultaneously?

• Upvote 1

I heard it was being devalued...do you really think two different currencies could revalue 100,000% simultaneously?

No I dont think so...but even if it was to RV at .03 cents thats $30,000 on a $60 investment, I would take that! You know?

Hey Adam, I thought this fourm is to discuss the Iraqi dinar?

• Downvote 4

Hey Adam, I thought this fourm is to discuss the Iraqi dinar?

Seriously? We talk about alot of stuff that has no relation to the Dinar, are you really going to lose sleep over me looking to my DV friends for some insight, give me a break. I do a lot of research and bring many article's to this forum to help my DV friends out. I dont think its going to kill you that I asked a simple question about the VND.

Yours truly,

DRV1804

• Upvote 2

Seriously? We talk about alot of stuff that has no relation to the Dinar, are you really going to lose sleep over me looking to my DV friends for some insight, give me a break. I do a lot of research and bring many article's to this forum to help my DV friends out. I dont think its going to kill you that I asked a simple question about the VND.

Yours truly,

DRV1804

There has been talk that the dong, along with 4 other currencies, could rv directly following the dinar. The speculated rate is .01 to .04. At this point in time, there is as much credibility to this rumor as there is to the dinar rving by the end of June, as neither has happened yet. Hope that helps.....

There has been talk that the dong, along with 4 other currencies, could rv directly following the dinar. The speculated rate is .01 to .04. At this point in time, there is as much credibility to this rumor as there is to the dinar rving by the end of June, as neither has happened yet. Hope that helps.....

Thank you!! It helps alot :D

vietnam is a shure bet for a redenomination(lop). they have devalued at least 5 times since 2008. inflation is in the mid teens, they have a frikin 1 million bill as common as iraqs 25000 bill. also remember, they are still comunist. they dont want the genral population finding new wealth. vietnam has huge hurdles to get past before there economy ever comes close to ever get out of the gutter, and im talking decades.

what you are hearing is just pumper bs. im not saying dont buy it, thats up to you. just make your decision, knowing you more than likely just pissed 60 bucks or however much it is away.( it used to be 90 for a mill if that tells you which way its headed.)