Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams update

serpico007

It's too premature to make that call, the only good thing I can see right now is that I won't have a wad of bills, the pile will be much smaller. Aside from that, no one can tell, but I can't see that they would announce an RV/RI a year in advance. Everyone would be buying it all up and getting rich if that was the case. Just doesn't seem logical/practical.

It makes sence, It's good news.

The news is just as it states. We can't add to a news article. No mention of an RV was added.

The only thing you have correct is #2 and #3. A 25,000 note can very well turn into 25 and don't let anyone kid you. And remember, I said 'CAN', not stating 'WILL' when someone respond's to me. Dropping zero's is just that, no mention of raising the value of the bills in that article.

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong. So the future looks as follows:

1)RV

2)New Currency Added

3)Current Currency phased out.

And we trade in between 1 and 2

I just want to make sure that I am not reading this as 25,000 dinar note is now worth 25 and at a RV of 1.00 my 25,000 dinar note is now worth 25 dollars?

Thank You for any response!

Hi Adam,

I am very new to this type of investment. I was referred to your site and have been reading as much as I can on it, however, there is a lot to absorb and understand.

I am from Canada and from what I understand, to purchase dinars from here requires at least three weeks for the exchange to process $1000 = $1,000,000 dinars. I am not clear on the new denomination of the dinar and how that will effect any of the old currency I am looking to purchase. From what I understand, the exchange will all be in the current currency used, but if they phase it out when should I be preparing to cash in the old currency? And, would I be cashing in the old currency for the new and sit and wait with hopes that the dinar will increase in value?

Any suggestions or insight to where I can obtain more information to better acquaint myself and understand would be very much appreciated:)

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

I'm thinking it's .0008669276 (or whatever today) to .87. Lopping the three zeros from the bill itself would be very upsetting to the entire investing world.

If this is the case without a lop: To the dinar holders above 10,000,000 IQD, it's worth quite a lot; but for those who hold below 10,000,000 IQD to 3,000,000 IQD, it's still okay; and for those who can afford less than 3,000,000 to 1,000,000 IQD, they can afford to buy an ordinary car, a motorcycle and an excellent television set; and for those who got it less than 1,000,000 IQD and are happy with it, they may be able to buy an extra set of big McDonald meal or dine at the most expensive Italy restaurant for a simple meal for one year more. If it is a lop, we all would made great losses.