Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unexplained Feeling

jo-jack

I think we can all agree that there are some things we just can't explain, last night i was praying and asking God if he will allow the Iraqi Dinar to RV this month, a couple seconds after praying that it felt like something hit my spirit, i felt this unexplainable peace. After it happened my mind was trying to reason out what just happened, but from this experience i believe God was kind enough to let me know the month of release. So please take this as you will, just thought i would share, maybe it will encourage some of you, but all i know is i have never gotten a response like that before when i've asked God about the dinar. :) ha so we shall see, i believe this crazy train is about to end. :) and i can finally get my 2010 camaro or shelby, i dont know which one to choose ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe this crazy train is about to end. :) and i can finally get my 2010 camaro or shelby, i dont know which one to choose ;)

Get the Camaro, with all of its fancy-shmancy gizmos.

When we all meet up in Vegas, maybe we could rent some

time on the strip and see how well fancy-shmancy new technology

stacks up against good old-fashioned kick-you-in-the-butt horsepower.

http://www.lvms.com/strip/

Get the Camaro, with all of its fancy-shmancy gizmos.

When we all meet up in Vegas, maybe we could rent some

time on the strip and see how well fancy-shmancy new technology

stacks up against good old-fashioned kick-you-in-the-butt horsepower.

http://www.lvms.com/strip/

Sound good ;) i'm down!! just wait till after i take my car to hennessy, then we'll race.

Why not pray for G_d's blessings? If from those blessings you give back to G-d what belongs to Him and give to the poor & those who cannot take care of themselves..if you do not use the wealth that G_d gives you to commit sin..then I believe you can have a beautiful home or a fancy schmancy car. Yes sir, drive right up to your church on Sunday morning in that Camaro and let everyone know just how thankful you are to be able to help support more missionaries and dig more water wells and pay for more kids to go to church camp....hey..update that old church camp.... Yeah, I think our Heavenly Father is very pleased when we are good stewards of what He blesses us with and He doesn't mind at all if jo-jack hot rods a little bit. ;)

Sound good ;) i'm down!! just wait till after i take my car to hennessy, then we'll race.

Why take it to http://www.hennesseyperformance.com ?

Did you have a previous good experience with them?

Ever dealt with http://www.lingenfelter.com/engine-packages/camaro-gen-5-2010 ?

A few years ago, a friend of mine sent his 96 Impala to Lingenfelter.

It came back scary-fast.

I think it might .... , but perhaps the feeling was for you and not for the RV. Not that it might be for the RV, but I think it was mostly for you. I don't think God has much to do with finance ... time will tell one way or the other.

anyway it 's good to have those good feelings when you need them...

Peace out

why not pray for g_d's blessings? If from those blessings you give back to g-d what belongs to him and give to the poor & those who cannot take care of themselves..if you do not use the wealth that g_d gives you to commit sin..then i believe you can have a beautiful home or a fancy schmancy car. Yes sir, drive right up to your church on sunday morning in that camaro and let everyone know just how thankful you are to be able to help support more missionaries and dig more water wells and pay for more kids to go to church camp....hey..update that old church camp.... Yeah, i think our heavenly father is very pleased when we are good stewards of what he blesses us with and he doesn't mind at all if jo-jack hot rods a little bit. ;)
amen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why take it to http://www.hennesseyperformance.com ?

Did you have a previous good experience with them?

Ever dealt with http://www.lingenfelter.com/engine-packages/camaro-gen-5-2010 ?

A few years ago, a friend of mine sent his 96 Impala to Lingenfelter.

It came back scary-fast.

Seems like hennessy would be more reliable, heard a lot of good stuff about them, as for lingen i'm not sure but i'll always keep an open mind to it, i believe when the money comes i'll know where to go ;)

"We have not because we ask not" "He will give us the desires of our heart." "My Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills." And many more scriptures about God wanting us to have blessings. "Abraham's blessings are ours." The transference of wealth is coming. Be good stewards and try to out give God. He wants us to have things, its the excess and if that excess is your god that you need to worry about. We are in the "last days" before Jesus return. Do you want to have your treasures on earth or in heaven.

My opinion is there is little time and so many souls to gather into the kingdom. Be blessed and determine if your life is about you, or others. What you do with your new found wealth is your business and if God put a new car, house, boat or what ever, then so be it, its between you and God.

I understand the quickening of the spirit, by the Holy Spirit.

Minister Tony