Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Soon? Boots exercise near B.O.B.

Sloth

A friend of mine called me two hours ago (or so) from Iraq (Baghdad) while I was on the road driving through mid-Missouri. He said they were just gearing up to do exercises near and around xxxx xx xxxxxx He stated it was just an exercise in the event a riot or similar situation would break out. He said this seemed out of the ordinary and has never happened in the time he has been there. We were both excited as I am holding my own dinar, and his dinar. Who knows what it could mean though, maybe just gearing up for protests, maybe gearing up for RV? Just the latest from my personal friend in Iraq.

Go RV & God Bless our Troops

Keep is slow,

sloth

Only reason I believe you over other rumors is because you have Dwight K Shrewt as your profile picture. GO RV. Please keep us updated!

The Office and RV!

• Upvote 2

:D:D

A friend of mine called me two hours ago (or so) from Iraq (Baghdad) while I was on the road driving through mid-Missouri. He said they were just gearing up to do exercises near and around XXXX XX XXXXXX. He stated it was just an exercise in the event a riot or similar situation would break out. He said this seemed out of the ordinary and has never happened in the time he has been there. We were both excited as I am holding my own dinar, and his dinar. Who knows what it could mean though, maybe just gearing up for protests, maybe gearing up for RV? Just the latest from my personal friend in Iraq.

Keep is slow,

sloth

You wanna be careful writing stuff like that. you might be accused of agreeing with that TERRIBLE person Okie. And look at all the flak he gets for saying something positive. Ha ha ha :D:D:D

Boy im glad im not your friend. Im sure bad people such as insurgents or people with connections to, never watch these sites so your not putting your friend in danger by posting he will be at place x soon the an ambush can be set up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Boy im glad im not your friend. Im sure bad people such as insurgents or people with connections to, never watch these sites so your not putting your friend in danger by posting he will be at place x soon the an ambush can be set up.

Not hearing of too many ambushes in Iraq these days there pardner.

• Upvote 2

No problem! I hope so too, but the only problem that would present is...Okie would be right for once! :P

Ha HA!! What's the saying, "Every dog has his day?" Hey, I don't mind saying it, "I hope Okie is right this time!!!" :D

Thanks for the post Sloth!!

No problem! I hope so too, but the only problem that would present is...Okie would be right for once! :P

Well if its true then it would be ok for OKIE to be Right for once. NUFF SAID. lol

GO RV and thanks for the update

:D:D

You wanna be careful writing stuff like that. you might be accused of agreeing with that TERRIBLE person Okie. And look at all the flak he gets for saying something positive. Ha ha ha :D:D:D

Don't worry about Okie worry about OPSEC i know you don't think about what you say over here but you never know who is watching these sites and info like that tells them where and when to do bad nasty stuff to our men and women over there

and my little sister is in that compony .

Respectfully,

Randall

This needs to be removed now MODS

Im glade im not the only one

Mods take this down please

Not hearing of too many ambushes in Iraq these days there pardner.

Thats because you don't have clearance to hear about them ph34r.gif........

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 1

A friend of mine called me two hours ago (or so) from Iraq (Baghdad) while I was on the road driving through mid-Missouri. He said they were just gearing up to do exercises near and around XXXX XX XXXXXX. He stated it was just an exercise in the event a riot or similar situation would break out. He said this seemed out of the ordinary and has never happened in the time he has been there. We were both excited as I am holding my own dinar, and his dinar. Who knows what it could mean though, maybe just gearing up for protests, maybe gearing up for RV? Just the latest from my personal friend in Iraq.

Keep is slow,

sloth

Your friend needs some OPSEC retraining.