Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If you're all sick or mad about reading these BS rumors and constantly being let down, just stop posting this crap here. Think about it! If the idiots don't have a forum to spew the nonsense, the nonsense ceases to be. People constantly drag it over form the moron sites because we all want to consume it, myself included. Because as I hate to admit it, I'm always hopeful these guys may actually know something I don't. So let's stop complaining about the nonsense rumors. There's five outcomes to this investment, and this is it, IMO.

1. We lose everything we invested and it surely won't hurt me, hope it doesn't you, but doubt it will.

2. They LOP and RV at something low and we still lose money, but not everything.

3. They LOP and RV at something high, like 3+, and we make a very fair amount on the investment.

4. They straight RV and come out high! We're loaded.

5. They straight RV and come out really low, like five cents. Personally, I want this to happen more than anything. Tells me they won't LOP and will let it appreciate over time. I can wait another five to ten years to be a millionaire. Let's hope this happens and there's no bounty on the big bills.

That's really all there is to say about it.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

If you're all sick or mad about reading these BS rumors and constantly being let down, just stop posting this crap here. Think about it! If the idiots don't have a forum to spew the nonsense, the nonsense ceases to be. People constantly drag it over form the moron sites because we all want to consume it, myself included. Because as I hate to admit it, I'm always hopeful these guys may actually know something I don't. So let's stop complaining about the nonsense rumors. There's five outcomes to this investment, and this is it, IMO.

1. We lose everything we invested and it surely won't hurt me, hope it doesn't you, but doubt it will.

2. They LOP and RV at something low and we still lose money, but not everything.

3. They LOP and RV at something high, like 3+, and we make a very fair amount on the investment.

4. They straight RV and come out high! We're loaded.

5. They straight RV and come out really low, like five cents. Personally, I want this to happen more than anything. Tells me they won't LOP and will let it appreciate over time. I can wait another five to ten years to be a millionaire. Let's hope this happens and there's no bounty on the big bills.

That's really all there is to say about it.

THERE IS A SIXTH OUT COME

NO LOP AND THEY RV AT SAY ABOUT $1 WE ALL PUT OUR DINAR INTO FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS HERE( THERE WILL BE ACCTS HERE POST RV) WE CASH IN SOME DINAR AND WAIT A FEW MONTHS FOR IT TO GO UP TO THE $3 RANGE.

Edited by GreenLantern
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, you can bet the junkyard dogs like harry's easy no intel mug rider will keep dragging in every horse turd of rumor regardless of the fact every one they bring in have all been nothing but horse apples. As far as our investment I would say someday, not any time soon, we will see a slight profit from it.

• Upvote 1

NO LOP AND THEY RV AT SAY ABOUT $1 WE ALL PUT OUR DINAR INTO FOREIGN CURRENCY ACCOUNTS HERE( THERE WILL BE ACCTS HERE POST RV) WE CASH IN SOME DINAR AND WAIT A FEW MONTHS FOR IT TO GO UP TO THE $3 RANGE.

You're correct, assuming there would be no bounty on the large bills we all hold. There is many outcomes depending on what you may thing this thing comes out at. What I think people fail to realize is the fact that this RV is being delayed some how. It is not. This currency will RV IF and WHEN the Iraqis deem it appropriate. The only reason we feel it's delayed, including the likes of Enorste, is because we're impatient. This is NOT about us! It could be years before this happens. Anyone who thinks they will be pumping 6-12 MBPD of oil in the next year or so is delusional. I have no doubt Iraq will be the wealthiest country in the world (per capita) in the next ten years, but it will take that long, also assuming many other factors turn in their favor. Bottom line, we DO NOT WANT this supposed imminent RV to come out $3+ because IMO, that surely means LOP. We absolutely want this to revalue very low, maybe sub one penny. As much as that's not what we want, it is realistically in all of our best interests in the long term...and remember, this investment IS LONG TERM! No matter what anyone tells you. Just use your common sense and hope for the immediate and plan for the long term. It only makes logical sense! Really, sit and think about it and realize you're in a good investment, it just ain't gonna happen overnight. For what it's worth...

• Upvote 1

Well, you can bet the junkyard dogs like harry's easy no intel mug rider will keep dragging in every horse turd of rumor regardless of the fact every one they bring in have all been nothing but horse apples. As far as our investment I would say someday, not any time soon, we will see a slight profit from it.

LOL! Yeah, Easy will do this thing! That's OK. Just want people to stop b*tc*in' about it all. I've only been in this roughly 11 months and I've gone through every emotion conceivable. Yeah, it sucks to go through the highs and lows of all the rumors, of which, I've only let go within the last couple months. I'm just waiting for the end of June, and no RV, and then I'm officially washing my hands of it and moving on. Tuck it away, which is what I intended to do in the first place, and TRY and forget about it. Because after Jun 30, there's nothing more the dumb a** gurus can say any more, although they will try....

He said it at #4 of his list.

Folks, this is just 'penny stock'.....nothing more. How can you get so wrapped around the axel on such a small, micronic deal. It's play money right now. With good fortune and a healthy amount of luck, we'll all make some money.....no one knows how much, what rate or even what the combination o of mechanisms will be in play.

Remember this is an investment NOT a lottery ticket. Have fun but don't take it too seriously. All the 'gurus' have little or no more information than you have available to each. of you......

The rest is guesswork. Have a great day and take some time to smell the coffee.....

trollin i see i love haters like you its feeds me.

laugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

He said it at #4 of his list.

Actually Green Lantern said what constitutes "a progressive RV".... now $1.00 is nice, but technically speaking.. $3.00 is a lot "NICER", don't ya think? So the original post said just high right out of the gate. Oh, and btw... welcome Green Lantern, saw your first post last nite... hope you enjoy it here! Haven't seen the new movie yet, is it good or is all the action in the trailer?

Edited by RodandStaff

When I step back and think what motivates these pumpers I cant imagine what pathetic existences they must have.....to predict/beleive the dinar RV'd everyday must be driving them crazy. When this rv's I hope all these pumpers get some professional help. What else can possible help them ????? :huh:

Haters need to chill. If you don't like the rumors just do one simple little thing. Take your cursor and click any of the other icons on your screen. We all know these rumors are nothing but a mile long piece of camel turd, but some of us get a laugh out of how stupid these posters are. It's like watching Jerry Springer of the dinar world. Now get down on your knees and tell me you're not the father of these quintuplets.

by the way I got your back easy.

I would drop the expectation of rv high or low after a lop or w/ no lop.

Understand for any rv occur the cbi would have to ditch the current monetary policy which is in line with islamic banking practice basically they back the currency 100%.

You can believe what u like just understand that by rv u expect them to move away from this banking practice almost all countries in ME adhere to islamic banking practice.

Not saying it can't happen, just sayin that would be a radical move. Looking at the current m2 and their f reserves reported they have to change monetary policy. There is no getting around this and that would most likely after a lop.

My happy ending would be appreciation as global economic conditions will play a role in the development of this nation but its definitely not happening over night.

I would drop the expectation of rv high or low after a lop or w/ no lop.

Understand for any rv occur the cbi would have to ditch the current monetary policy which is in line with islamic banking practice basically they back the currency 100%.

You can believe what u like just understand that by rv u expect them to move away from this banking practice almost all countries in ME adhere to islamic banking practice.

Not saying it can't happen, just sayin that would be a radical move. Looking at the current m2 and their f reserves reported they have to change monetary policy. There is no getting around this and that would most likely after a lop.

My happy ending would be appreciation as global economic conditions will play a role in the development of this nation but its definitely not happening over night.

CBI is not practicing Islamic banking, 2 state banks are moving to Islamic banking and both start with the letter R. The CBI has been restructured with the help of the Fed.