Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's goodnight wish

Mountain man

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

Possum-Okie one in the same? Nahhhhhhhh thats a slap in the face to Possum.......................................................GO RV 2011 BABY!!!!!

When it's all said and done...and the 'winner' writes the history...OKIE will have to be the winner - he can't miss - every day is RV day (according to him) so, by default, he'll claim victory and you know what, we'll all forget about the times he has been wrong...regardless of how many...and as we're all on the way to the bank, OKIE will slip into oblivion. I don't know about any of you, but I'm sure one day, he'll be RIGHT!

This is how this works. Okie makes another bold and absurd prediction, he says he is signing off, but guaranteed he will be back in less than a week with excuses on why this did not happen. And the cycle will continue over and over until the RV happens.

There are some people on this site and others that believe Okie is who he truly says he is and others that say Okie works at your local grocery store :lol: but whatever the case may be he still has a huge following in the dinar world.

My personal opinion is either he loves the attention of being a so called "guru", or he is in the pocket of one of the dinar dealers. I only say that because ever since Ali from DT has stop selling, Okies predictions are getting more and more ridiculous, especially the rates.

I read his posts for entertainment value only, but there is always a part of me saying "God, I hope he is right!"

okie why dont they ban your stupid A## from this site you are an absolute idiot and have been or some time now get a life

Funny thing is I have never actually seen an original post from Okie here on DV. I have seen mucho posts that were his copied here by others, that is unless he has a different screen name here than Okie.....................

I think in order to ban the Okster, they would have to ban the others bringing his drivel here.

Edited by bassthumper
  • Upvote 1

Hold on here….. let’s google Okie Oil Man and see just how many posts Okie has made over the years. Not once has he been ahead of the curve to get anything he said right. Now , hang tough with me on this one. Okie is the ” king of the pump up the volume pump up the dinar” every weekend. I was chastised for accusing Okie and the Guru’s ( do I need the name them?) ahhhh nope… about them being involved in the sale of dinar. I think we all are smart enough to see the genius in the empire they built for themselves. I really think we are close to cashing, and they want to milk the last dime out of the cash cow. As I have said in many posts in the past that never made it to the site, Okie could not tell the difference between an oil well and an ash hole… did I spell that right???… you make that decision. I also stated the guru’s could not hit their azz with both hands if I superglued their palms to their butt… again spelling??? So we all see Jokie Okie the Spoil Man with the Smell Tell keeps us laughing week after week.

I heard from My Intel (who I can not say it is since he is high up in a 3 Letter agency) well his sister’s mother on his father’s side by way of a distant cousin who just opened a bank account in Iceland, that SEARS is naming a washing machine after Okie the Oil Man. They have been searching for years for the biggest agitator that would get the skid marks out of boxer shorts ( strictly designed for the gurus)…. and they think they have found their new spokesperson…. The sad part is that when it hits, Jokie Okie will puff up his ego and be screaming ” I told you it has happened”…. when it does reval.

And Frank with dragging God into the equation…. thought Greed with one of the SEVEN Deadly Sins…… and for the rest of the Guru’s that ride the “SHORT BUS” to second grade everyday and need Jokie Okie to pick them up at the bus stop, I feel sorry for them because one day they will be right…. the only thing a man has is his word and none of them have a word that is not an out and out lie…… I could not live with myself in that circle of " friends".

So the end with an OKIE the OIL MAN quote…… Nuff Said …. It’s a done deal>>> buy today, hear the rate tonight and cash tomorrow….. Send this to everyone you know in dinar world and put an end to Okie and the guru’s.

ONE LAST THING the exchange rate on the Dong is 1 mil dong to $ 48.49 US....... watch the dealers THEY ARE CHARGING twice that.... again they are going to milk the cash cow.....

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray to GOD my soul to keep

if I die before I wake

I pray to GOD my soul to take...Amen smile.gif