Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie's goodnight wish

Mountain man

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :blink: Can I stay up tonight since i dont have to goto work anymore?? :) I love Okie...hes NOT a pumper....he just daydreams this stuff and then puts it on the puter for all of us! Pure entertainment! I LOVE IT!!!! :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

WOW... Okie is so SPECIAL...or as my grandmother would say to people like him-----"bless his little heart" ******

****** translation......OMG this poor kid is really retarded, hide the sharp objects. Or just put him in a box and put him in the corner.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM MAKING 1 LAST POST AND THEN GOING TO BED--I HAVE BEEN UP 24 HOURS CHASING THIS ELUSIVE DREAM---AND I COUGHT IT--THE R/V HAS HAPPENED--THE R/V IS REAL--THE R/V IS FORTHCOMING VERY (I HATE THIS WORD)SOON---WE ARE RIGHT SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF A R/V OCCURING AT THIS VERY INSTANT---TOMMORROW IS TO BE A DAY OF REMEMBRANCE (ACTUALLY TODAY WAS) GOOD NIGHT--GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FATHER FOR BRINGING THIS TO FRUITION----GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER--IT IS DONE---PROOF POSITIVE---JUST WATCH---YOU ARE NOW RICH ----NUFF SAID--PERIOD!!---SELAH

Frank 26 says there is NO RV yet. No soldiers cashing out :blink:

• Upvote 1

WOW... Okie is so SPECIAL...or as my grandmother would say to people like him-----"bless his little heart" ******

****** translation......OMG this poor kid is really retarded, hide the sharp objects. Or just put him in a box and put him in the corner.

BBear, If I'd have had something to drink I would have spewed it/snorted it all over my laptop. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I wish OKIE would come read me a bedtime story or even a bedtime song.... " Hush little baby don't say a word, Okies gonna bring you a Poppy2 bird. And if that Poppy2 birdie don't sing, Okies gonna bring you a diamond Blaino. And if that Blaino don't...." Well you know the rest!! Somebody wake me up when I'm rich pleeeease!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well I hope Okie is right for once BUT I just got off the phone with a Former Marine buddy of mine that has been doing security in Iraq for 4 years now. He just came home on 2 weeks leave 3 days ago and he told me the rate was 1150 IQD when he left. Now if this were to have happened I would have been the first person he called since I hold 1.5 M IQD for him. If it were to go in country first he told me that he wanted he to put a reserve in for him ASAP....He is my direct contact in country and a friend for 20 years so I will get the straight scoop....I know this could happen tomorrow, next week, next month, or next year BUT I will get that call within minutes....

• Upvote 2

I have heard this so many times RV has happened, Okie should just give up and go on. I believe his isssue is the lack or willingness to grasp reality. NUFF SAID

SELAH yeah right. has he looked at forex or other exchange rate sites? FLIP NO, he or she is full of dung and will contiue to pump dung until finally someone has had enough and ban his IP!!!!

• Upvote 1

I have heard this so many times RV has happened, Okie should just give up and go on. I believe his isssue is the lack or willingness to grasp reality. NUFF SAID

SELAH yeah right. has he looked at forex or other exchange rate sites? FLIP NO, he or she is full of dung and will contiue to pump dung until finally someone has had enough and ban his IP!!!!

Cuz IP ban means YOUR DONE.

Lawl. My mother could get around an IP ban and thats sayin something.

Tower, this is Flt 1369...request clearance on runway RV. This is tower control...you are not cleared to land. Too much fog and bad weather. Your are being diverted to camp I'll believe it when I see it airfield. When you arrive, the crash crew is lining the runway as I note you have engine trouble. Tower this is Flt 1369, the right 2 engines are on fire...don't know if I can make it. This is the tower...can do more.....good luck